Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Online > Episodes 1 & 2 and Blue Burst > Battle, Challenge & Quest Modes

Old 08-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Staff Member

'Soul of a Blacksmith' Questions

Due to the occasional SoaB thread we have coming in, duplicating other threads, I've decided to create a questions thread instead of all the other threads being made. If you have a question about this quest, ask it, and you will likely get your answer fairly quickly. This will be the official thread for asking questions about this quest and getting the answers for them. Also, please ask your question(s) clearly to yield the best answer.

Once you have received your answer(s), I will ask you to place the Q&A into this format for other users' quick use (no searching all around thread for the question they are wanting to ask):

Q: Question asked here.

A: Answer to question here.

This will require the user to edit their posts to change it to this (^) type format, but that's not hard at all. Simply hit the 'Edit' button on the respective post.

I hope this will be helpful, and thank you all. Remember this is for all of your benefit.

MODERATOR/ADMIN NOTE: If any other 'Soul of a Blacksmith' type threads are created, please delete/close them and redirect the user to this one. Thanks.

Truly,
Double Edge
Old 13-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Shadow Council

Which is better: Suppresed gun
God hand or technical crozier (which is more worth it) all answers are greatly recieved
Old 13-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Legendary Champion

Send a message via MSN to jarl
god hand by far

reasons:
god hand is a very uncommon item normally. getting it from this seems like a good idea, because it is easier and it is also more liekyl to get hit%. (3 out of 4 SoB weapons have had gd hit for me).
technical crozier sucks for the wrk you do. i mean, barta lvl 4? w00t....
suppressed gun looks very cool, but when it comes down to it isnt actually that powerful, unlike god hand which has large amounts of power, and also the boost to everything (esp. luck) is very useful.

in short, god hand pwns.
Old 14-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Master Hunter

Plus, Suppressed Gun is very common in Ep2 - a Hard, Bluefull, Love Rappy drops it...
Old 07-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Knight

Yep stick with god hand . Did SoaB quest for my FOmar on ultimate like a few days ago, and decided to get technical, man does it suck lol.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Staff Member

Yeah, God Hand in all likelihood. I accepted the Suppressed Gun because OMGZ TI LOOKS SO KEWL!
Old 05-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarl
god hand by far

reasons:
god hand is a very uncommon item normally. getting it from this seems like a good idea, because it is easier and it is also more liekyl to get hit%. (3 out of 4 SoB weapons have had gd hit for me).
technical crozier sucks for the wrk you do. i mean, barta lvl 4? w00t....
suppressed gun looks very cool, but when it comes down to it isnt actually that powerful, unlike god hand which has large amounts of power, and also the boost to everything (esp. luck) is very useful.

in short, god hand pwns.
I must wholeheartedly disagree with you. my reason is that although the G hand (I don't say the word God unless i'm talking about him.) is good it is basically a saber. I think there is no point in getting a close range weapon that can only hit 3 times. I have a demolition comet that is much better. If you want a good weapon get the demolition comet or just about any good double saber. I think if you are a hunter that doesn't have much chance to get a special gun get the suppresed gun. If you are the redria section ID then you can get a demo comet from a mil lily. The G hand sounds good in theory but is terrible in practice.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
he's considering of all 3 weapons from the quest, the gun the cane and the god hand.

of all god hand seems what jarl picked up as favorite.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Virtuoso

Send a message via MSN to dnd
when i done thw quest my G hand had 20% hit and 10% dark (mis-tekk ftl XD)

Currently hunting: Rika's claw (69 Dark Falz kills so far)
Old 06-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_R_E_E_K
he's considering of all 3 weapons from the quest, the gun the cane and the god hand.

of all god hand seems what jarl picked up as favorite.
okay sorry if I offended anyone I was just stating my opinion. also can you tell me how to get my rank up from lowly peon? a level 105 person should not be called a peon unless they're level 105 and they're still bad.