Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Online > Episodes 1 & 2 and Blue Burst > Hunters Guild > Force

Old 10-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Virtuoso

Send a message via MSN to dnd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO Paul
sadly my force is a very low level but my favorate wep is striker of chou when i get it
but my force is lv76 highest techs inculde(without wiz/techs) zonde and rabata lv29!!!muhahahahaha

Currently hunting: Rika's claw (69 Dark Falz kills so far)

Last edited by dnd; 25-06-2004 at 03:00 PM.
Old 14-06-2004, 05:17 AM
Lowly Peon

Quest/Leveling

I am like really new at this, and i don't really like the hunters/rangers, and normally accel in Magic/quickness in games. I tried using quest to lvl me up, but it doesn't work that well. .I have played quite abit with him and he's only lvl 27. Do you have any strategies i could use to level him faster? I have a friend with three lvl 200's, and says he just kills, and uses his other chars to help..but I don't have a char to help. So, if you, or anybody reading this has any tips, please E-mail me at Lilhairy882007@aol.com
Old 16-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Knight

What mode are you on, normal / hard ???

What quests do you do - Addicting food is the best or Doc's secret plan for quickness and lots of money.

What FO are you?
Old 24-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Rookie Amateur

i like my FOnewm lvl 15 and over 300 tp. I use my foie a lot, it cost 10 tp and does 101 damage my gifoie is 20 tp and does 150 damage and my rafoie does the same damage as gifoe. now i know foie only hits one creature but i usually dont have need for more without barta being cheaper
Old 24-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via AIM to Hrith Send a message via MSN to Hrith
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka
i like my FOnewm lvl 15 and over 300 tp. I use my foie a lot, it cost 10 tp and does 101 damage my gifoie is 20 tp and does 150 damage and my rafoie does the same damage as gifoe. now i know foie only hits one creature but i usually dont have need for more without barta being cheaper
Bear in mind that FOnewm has a natural boost of 30% to Gifoie, Gizonde, Gibarta, Rafoie, Razonde and Rabarta.
Old 25-06-2004, 05:13 AM
Rookie Amateur

if i understand that which i dont, its not showing for me.
?but im confused?
Old 25-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via AIM to Hrith Send a message via MSN to Hrith
All forces have natural boosts to some techniques, as follow:

FOmar:
30% to Gifoie, Gizonde, Gibarta, Grants
Double Shifta and Deband range.

FOmarl:
50% to Grants
Double Shifta, Deband, Resta and Anti range.

FOnewearl:
30% to Foie, Zonde, Barta
Penetrating Megid
Double Resta and Anti range.

FOnewm:
30% to Gifoie, Gizonde, Gibarta, Rafoie, Razonde, Rabarta
Old 16-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Rookie Amateur

Send a message via Yahoo to zippy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaichiro
Since there were no posts here, i decided that this would be nice topic to start.

Now, i have a hipothesis: strong Mnd characters, like FOnewearls/FOnewmn have such a high mind pottential that they don't necesarily need high level basic attacks (as you know, basic attacks increase theyr TP cost as they increase level, unlike <i think, not sure> heavy attacks like rafoie that dont increase theyr TP for some levels), so you can spare TP by sticking with the lowest Techniche disks....

but also, for FOmar and FOmarl, since they dont regnerate TP, it may also be convenient to stick to low level techniques, at least until a decent level is reached...therefore, there's no need for hight level Tech. disks!

ok, that was my <very personal> advise, which i follow, of course. But i warn you, im far from being an advance player <ok, maybe not so far, but more like medium/low player>, so i could be ABSOLUTELY WRONG. if i am, i would appretiate anyone telling me so.

<ahem>....so, comments? tips? complaints? whatever discussion is welcomed ^ ^
wot types of weapons do u use for close combat bin tryin to find out plz help current weapon kaladabolg
adds: angel/mind and pb amplifier
shield: secret gear
mag: naraka lvl 200
Old 29-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Lowly Peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaichiro
Since there were no posts here, i decided that this would be nice topic to start.

Now, i have a hipothesis: strong Mnd characters, like FOnewearls/FOnewmn have such a high mind pottential that they don't necesarily need high level basic attacks (as you know, basic attacks increase theyr TP cost as they increase level, unlike <i think, not sure> heavy attacks like rafoie that dont increase theyr TP for some levels), so you can spare TP by sticking with the lowest Techniche disks....

but also, for FOmar and FOmarl, since they dont regnerate TP, it may also be convenient to stick to low level techniques, at least until a decent level is reached...therefore, there's no need for hight level Tech. disks!

ok, that was my <very personal> advise, which i follow, of course. But i warn you, im far from being an advance player <ok, maybe not so far, but more like medium/low player>, so i could be ABSOLUTELY WRONG. if i am, i would appretiate anyone telling me so.

<ahem>....so, comments? tips? complaints? whatever discussion is welcomed ^ ^
what I do is really take advantage of my Fonewm's tp regen so that way i can use my fluids for my mag.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Shadow Council

Send a message via MSN to Kal Send a message via Yahoo to Kal
I'm not really woried bout my tp getting to low And i don't use it that much anyway i usally just rip through my eneimeis using my Rod, & also ur mag should have a decent balance of power & mind. Or just a lot of power like mine1 my attack is higher than a lvl 20 HUmar weilding a buster and i use a rod

Last edited by Kal; 03-08-2004 at 07:00 PM.