Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Common Room > The Role-Play Bay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to omega shadow x Send a message via MSN to omega shadow x Send a message via Yahoo to omega shadow x
your pso character bio!!

this is where you share why "your" character if fighting as a hunter. there personan reason to help in p2s time of need. ( and it just make the game more fun when you play and you character has a back ground to them)

Shadow: Purplenum HUmar lvl 127
mag: DEVIL TAIL
armor: DF FIELD
slots: god battle, god power, CURE SHOCK
weapon: REAPER SCYTHE
barrier : hunter shell or red ring
"I am just your shadow. How may I be of service?"
Old 11-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Wizard

this would go under the "rp" section of the threads (a new forum section that no1 uses)
well, currently i play the role of a mercenary, and when i get online im gonna legitly help ppl do runs on any difficulty and get rare items, my viridia is gonna help alot =3
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
(AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 12-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Shiro is searching for information on her real father, a man who was of high rank in Pioneer 1's military, who was apparently killed in action. However, his body was never found, nor were his belongings, which she thought was strange, since if he was seen to die, there would be survivors who knew where his body was. After all, nobody who tells a tale that ends with 'and none who saw lived to tell the tale' is lying. How did they find out about it, if nobody survived to tel lanyone? That is why she is searching. And searching. And searching, forevermore...
Old 13-09-2007, 02:35 AM
Virtuoso

Send a message via MSN to dnd
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy
a man who was of high rank in Pioneer 1's military, who was apparently killed in action.
really sorry i have to do this. its flowen (although he died in an experment, the goverment says he died in a fight)

GARR was made by someone programed to be the ultmate killing mechine (i know, lame) but the program had an error and we started to become more human (emotions ect..) so now he acts with more thought and only really kills when he has to (hunting on ragol ect....)

Currently hunting: Rika's claw (69 Dark Falz kills so far)
Old 13-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
after phantasy star 4, lutz has reborn in a hunter (rather then in a force) called HUGO, giving both fighting power and tech usage.
Old 13-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to omega shadow x Send a message via MSN to omega shadow x Send a message via Yahoo to omega shadow x
shadow is a shadow(or a reaper). he is an omega class( the best of the best).
shadow is looking for his family. knowing his parents are dead he looks after his little sis Alpha. he is leader of the reapers and the strongest at heart.
shadow was used to find a better bio weapon( after finding that is he is not really human, but what his names says a shadow/reaper). but after finding out he has been sleep for 1000 years starts to look for what is left of his family. he has found Alpha who was dieing from a rare illness and had to be given a new body, his brother arrow who was taking care of her and looking for shadow, and faust, who is is his brother in law.
But after seeing his family on p2 he felt uneasy still. cristina was missing. and she was on p1. so now shadow is looking for his long lost love, and best friend. with the help of his team and family, the " Reapers "

Shadow: Purplenum HUmar lvl 127
mag: DEVIL TAIL
armor: DF FIELD
slots: god battle, god power, CURE SHOCK
weapon: REAPER SCYTHE
barrier : hunter shell or red ring
"I am just your shadow. How may I be of service?"
Old 13-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnd
really sorry i have to do this. its flowen (although he died in an experment, the goverment says he died in a fight)

GARR was made by someone programed to be the ultmate killing mechine (i know, lame) but the program had an error and we started to become more human (emotions ect..) so now he acts with more thought and only really kills when he has to (hunting on ragol ect....)
Yup XD Her father is Heathcliff Flowen. In my twisted multiverse of things, anyway....
Old 13-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Shadow Council

Send a message via AIM to Lance813
Lance vs. Xylem

PSO I & II

Lance is the name placed on the young force after he completes his hunters exam. Born an orphan, lance, never wanted a name. After he graduated the best in his class, he was only known as Lance for the weapon he used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSO IV

Xylem is the manifestation of the trees on ragol ( for those who havent taken biology xylem is the main transfer fluid inside tree cells ). When the trees start to die after the meteor stikes they come together and fuse into a form that could get the job done so that the whole planet of ragol isnt wiped out from existance
Old 14-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance813
PSO IV
Xylem is the manifestation of the trees on ragol ( for those who havent taken biology xylem is the main transfer fluid inside tree cells ). When the trees start to die after the meteor stikes they come together and fuse into a form that could get the job done so that the whole planet of ragol isnt wiped out from existance
O.o, a very original story if i may say so.
PSO EP4, the revenge of the trees....lol
Old 14-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Staff Member

Moved