Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Banter > General Chat

Old 25-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Wizard

Seven Years Later

I look back on this site and realized how much time and commitment I invested in this site. Even though PSO is practically dead and no on ever looks at this site anymore, I'll like to say...

...Thank you for being major part of my life

-Zer0
Old 28-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Poo Fly
heyhey zero! i feel like im in that same boat. so as much as id like to say a you're welcome! i cant, as its been so long since ive really been here. and instead, i'd like to join you and say a biig thank you too and come post again too! :3
Old 05-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Wizard

Well its funny, I think I'll take the time to make a proper tribute, but I guess the only reason why I'd be coming here is just to get all nostalgic over the past. Its funny how I started when I was like... 11 years old. My first ever solid group of friends sprouted because of this game and I totally remember trying so hard to be a Ragol staff member / contributer (heh... I made the guide to get the Soul Eater).

Well it never happened LOL

You got to miss how this forum used to be an everyday habit. I sorta feel like forum sites are starting to die. IDK maybe its just me (yes I am aware that they are very much still alive).

I'd like to make a shout out to M00nW0lf (I forgot how he spelled it) for the best Ragol.Co.Uk/Forums Troll. He was able to avoid multiple bans because of his dial-up connection changed his ip address every single time he logged on. M00nW0lf you will be missed.

I'd like to make another shout out to Anjiru. I had a crush on her as an 11 year old but she liked Ivan. She was Canadian so I guess it would've never worked out anyways LOL. Plus she liked screamo music and already had a boyfriend that was in a band (oooooo). Anjiru, never knew what you looked like but I had feelings for you regardless LOL
Old 11-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Star Raider

This thread is getting me all emotional, guys.

I think I joined this site when I was the tender age of 13. I'm going to be 20 in less than a month... This site absorbed so much of my early teenage life, it's unreal. I miss the glory days of this forum so much.

Thanks guys.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Star Raider

I spent alot of time on PSO and this site in my teenage years, it was worth it

If it ever sees the light of day I hope PSO2 gets things going again.
Old 14-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Shadow Council

Send a message via MSN to Jimbo1990
=) been a long time....
I wonder if anyone i met online still occasionally plays it..."met" some good people, some real good people.

and some assholes too but lets not kill the mood
Old 09-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Tsorovan M'Hael

Send a message via Yahoo to Teh EkwEE
i LOVED this game back in the day. I want a true PSO successor. PSU had some good stuff but it failed in so many ways.

I remember the days of the Shadow Council, flame wars with Dark Magician, Kashima was a good friend. Ria too, she was cool.

Much of my teenage years were consumed by this game and though I've moved on I still at Christmas time go home and my brothers and I hook up PSO, throw in the memory cards and do some runs for some bonding time.

It was a great game. Great multiplayer aspect and I met many of you playing the game. Or had fun conversing on the forums. I'd like to think in the years that I spent here we all made a lasting impression.

Its making me vastly sad to think of this game and the part it played in my life.

"How fortunate for those in power that people do not think"-Adolf Hitler