Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Games > Console Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 01-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Administrator

The main reason it was done with much more care though mind was because WW was on Gamecube, while Ocarina and Majora were both limited to the Nintendo64, so Ninty had to show off what the Gamecube could do, even though it was Cel Shading graphics instead of more life like graphics. Imagine whats possible if Ocarina turned out as good as it did while being on the N64!
Old 01-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Hero

Send a message via AIM to Lee Xao Vue
too many big words.....lee smaller words

Blade Reaper- Fortefighter(7) - Lv.51- Beast- Female
Troi - FighGunner(4) - lv.47 - cast - male
Thrustmaster3000 - Ranger(1) - lv .1 - cast- male
Dark Mousy - ForteTecher(1) - lv.11 - Newman -Male
Myspace Mail me
Old 02-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Rookie Amateur

Guess whos smart

I heard all about the new game, and I know basically all you'll get to do too. If you've got a question, then shoot.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Master Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Namillus
Alright then:

Exactly how much of Link's on-foot swordsmanship gets transferred to his mounted skills?
A keyboard is now mine. Fear my fast-typing skills. I play the PS2 version of PSU.
I live in the UK, meaning my timezone's GMT.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Rookie Amateur

Almost all of it, all they realy take away is roll (obviously).
Old 10-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Master Hunter

Location: Somewhere were i can see this... otherwise i wouldn't be here.
Send a message via MSN to adrina_kellers
Twilights Graphics are awesome. When they announced it at E3 last year as "Wind Waker 2" i was shocked at the Graphics cos Wind waker was all Cel Shaded.
Previous threats of electrocution, being made to listen to Will
Young and being hung from the floodlights have
failed to discourage all the smokers.

If Cardiff players had to stand and pay respects to an English national anthem, would they? I don't think so.
But Arsenal players manage to do it.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Shadow Council

Send a message via MSN to Jimbo1990
I've always loved the zelda games but i'm not getting the twilight princess because if you ask me nintendo are trying too hard to impress the fans of rpgs the new zelda doesn't look half as good as Elder Scrolls IV or Jade Empire but it still can outsell them just because its Zelda
Old 16-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Hey! Guess what folks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube-Europe.com
Nintendo has announced that it is postponing the release of the highly anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Nintendo has confirmed that it will not be releasing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess this year. The development team has decided to take extra time to add some "incredible new elements" to the game. As a result, the game will now launch in 2006 globally.

In a statement released this morning, Nintendo said: "We recognize there may be some disappointed fans, however we firmly believe this additional time will result in a much more enjoyable gaming experience. GameCube fans will have a variety of Nintendo games to choose from this Christmas, including Mario Smash Football, Battalion Wars, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness."

Regarding a new release date, Nintendo of America's vice president of corporate affairs, Perrin Kaplan, said to IGN earlier today: "Consequently, we're announcing a new global launch in 2006, after the conclusion of this fiscal year (March 31). We'll provide a specific date at a later point in time. While this may come as a disappointment to many eager fans, it will absolutely enrich the game and make it a multi-million seller."

The delay of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will certainly have impact for both Nintendo and retail. The game was going to help give the GameCube the sales boost it needed during Christmas. Now it will be up to Mario and Pokémon to defend Nintendo's console market position during Christmas.
Ninty have delayed The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess until after 31st March 2006... WOW.
Old 16-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Shadow Council

Location: In a re-inforced cardboard box floating in the ocean
Send a message via MSN to Dark Imakuni
That's wierd... the GAME website still says November '05... I hope the date on GAME is the right one... the sooner the better!

When the name was confirmed as Twilight Princess the first thing I thought of after reading it was Dot Hack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAME
Link, a young man raised as a wrangler in a small, rural village, is ordered by the mayor to attend the Hyrule Summit. He sets off, oblivious to the dark fate that has descended upon the kingdom. When he enters the Twilight Realm that has covered Hyrule, he transforms into a wolf and is captured. A mysterious figure named Midna helps him break free, and with the aid of her magic, they set off to free the land from the shadows.
Link must explore the vast land of Hyrule and uncover the mystery behind its plunge into darkness. As he does, he'll have to enlist the aid of friendly folk, solve puzzles and battle his way through dangerous dungeons. In the Twilight Realm, he'll have to use his wolf abilities and Midna's magic to bring light to the land.

Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old.

Features:
  • A more grown-up Link returns to Nintendo GameCube in a new adventure, and an impressive new 3-D look.
  • Solve challenging puzzles, explore vast lands and hunt for treasure.
  • Immerse yourself in the deep storylines and rich graphics that the franchise is known for.
I can't wait!

Last edited by Dark Imakuni; 17-08-2005 at 03:41 PM.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Lol! I very much doubt that GAME has updated their records yet, especially since the announcement didnt come long ago. Sorry.