Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Community > Help!

Old 13-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Adept Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Zeank Aiya
To download the game?

Hi again, i'm an old user and PSO ep. I & II player, but I was a long time off, lo, luckily I still remembered the url and my account. ^^

I stopped playing because since 2006 i've got less time so I sold my gamecube with everything (from time to time I still regret having sold my memory card with my PSO characters, you know, that million hours of playing lost x0).

However, a while ago a University friend told me he was planning to play PSO on vacations, I jumped of my seat "Count me in!". Now I was looking where to download the game for pc but i can't find it.

I know you guys will know. Thanks in advance.

PS: "You last visited: 06-01-2006 at 10:59 PM" LOL

Akowoda Lv. 130 Fonewm Viridia Ult Seabed upper area
Redeye Lv. 90 Hucast Redria Ult Caves 3
Old 13-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Well, im not sure about wich version of the game you want.
PSO GC - is only for gamecube so you will need a gamecube and the game for that.
PSO PC - this a old version of the game, it's avaiable mostly from a torrent, if you want more details on this version just say.

PSO BB - this is probably the version you want, on ********/schtserv server there are atleast 300 pso bb players playing at the same time, this version is also the most advanced of all, it has countless items and ep1/2/4 for you to enjoy.
http://schtserv.com/download.php
Old 13-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Adept Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Zeank Aiya
Thanks.

I continued reading and looking for the download here on the forum and eventualy arrived at the same link you gave me just a few minutes before reading your answer.

When I played, I think blue burst didn't exist yet, so, if this is not too far of topic, or you may give me any link to answers if it is, i've got a simple question about which I did not find any information so far.

First, the BB seems to be pretty much the same thing as the ep. I & II, so what's the difference or why are they named differently.

You're right, i'm not willing to buy any home systems anymore currently i've got only time for portable consoles. And it seems like the torrent ep. I & II option you said is not popular anymore, so I think you're right, seems like the BB is what i'm looking for.

Akowoda Lv. 130 Fonewm Viridia Ult Seabed upper area
Redeye Lv. 90 Hucast Redria Ult Caves 3
Old 13-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Oh no, PSO PC is a port from PSO ver.2 dreamcast, that version only has ep1.

Well, PSO BB is phantasy star online blue burst, it was originaly lauched as a download and you could play the game but you would need a server for it, resuming out of all the other games, phantasy star online blue burst was the 1st and only that was online only, you no longer store char and items on memory cards, you store them on a server, this may also be a problem, if the server is down you can't play the game until it's back up.

Since it was a online game, any mods or upgrades would be done easily so after a while sonic team lauched ep4 to be added to the game.

At ******** server you need to make an account and download the game, after that you enter the game, type the name and pass and your set to go online and play.

So yeah, PSO BB has more items, areas, bosses and stuff to see.

Tags
dawnload, game, pso ep. i & ii