Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Information > Submit News

Old 13-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Master Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Link777
I have it. I not-downloaded it and tried playing it on my DS, but the language barrier is really steep... Games like Rhythm Tengoku Gold are fine because there's no dialogue, just gameplay, but this is impossible...

It seems totally freakin' sweet though.

I wish I'd have chosen a more unique name when I joined this site... Bah, I was 12. Sue me.
Old 14-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Virtuoso

fall of 09?

thats gonna be a tight time for me to get a game, i need to get schafer's new game, Brutal Legend, as well.

And ill bet thet it wont be as bad as psu, cause c'mon nobody would remake a failure, would they?
Old 27-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Story os PS0
Phantasy Star Zero takes place on a planet called “Earth.” Two hundred years ago, an ancient civilization was wiped out after a great cataclysmic war known as the “Great Blank”. It seemed as if the humans were the only remaining survivors were the humans. For many years the humans went on to rebuild their civilization and rediscover the secrets to their past. However, they still had to deal with the constant threat of enemies. In order to oppose them, they discovered an ancient energy source called “Photon.”

With this energy source they developed weapons to protect themselves from enemies. Around this time as the world began to revive, an artificial life form called “Cast” buried in the ground awoke from slumber. The Casts went on to coexist with the human race. The story starts when a long forgotten race known as the “Newmans” began to descend down from the moon. During their descent, the newmans lost their memory due to a malfunction in transit. They hold very important information, if only they could remember what it was.

Btw, once you finish the main game, you may find some quests that will resemble past phantasy star games.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pso-in-ps0.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	2978  
Old 28-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Rookie Amateur

Send a message via Yahoo to zerothefirst
I love the game but havent played it much recently on account of losing my DS charger so I only got around to going though normal and most of hard difficulty
Old 23-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Lowly Peon

Send a message via Yahoo to striker0
Well, I guess I'll start off here.
I had been following PS0 since last year when it was in the final months before release to Japan, and I hoped and prayed that it would come to the US sooner or later. Come January 09, I pick up a issue of Nintendo Power (February 2009) with the cover showing off some of the most impressive cover art I have ever seen. Ironically, my friend ordered a imported copy of the game because he's real good with understanding Japanese. Trust me, all the videos on youtube and in the magazines do not do the game justice. The graphics are beautiful, sound great, and the controls are pretty decent. Though how I wish sometimes the DS had a analog stick of some kind.

Now with March approaching, I'm happy to say I preordered a copy of this game in the last week of January, the preorder receipt well protected against the elements until October, or whenever I put more money down for the game, haha.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Master Hunter

Location: Somewhere were i can see this... otherwise i wouldn't be here.
Send a message via MSN to adrina_kellers
WINTER 09???
I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG... I also can't learn japenese quickly, so I will have to wait
Previous threats of electrocution, being made to listen to Will
Young and being hung from the floodlights have
failed to discourage all the smokers.

If Cardiff players had to stand and pay respects to an English national anthem, would they? I don't think so.
But Arsenal players manage to do it.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Wizard

Hey guys! Long time no see! Just poppin my head back in for a bit. I now know a good deal of Japanese (3rd year, YAY!) and in June, will be going to Japan for about a week and a half, because of the god awful 12 hour flight, i could use your guys's help real fast
Im in desperate need of a PS:0 ROM and an R4 card that will work with my 1st gen. DS. Any help is appreciated, granted i wont be back here for much, i dont play my GC PSO anymore as that got kinda boring after becoming a rape monster, same on SCHT, yeah...good to see you guys though!
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
(AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 18-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Master Hunter

Bmil, try here.

http://www.r4dscart.com/

I dunno if we should be talking about the R4 though, since it's kinda on the wrong side of the law, you know... That said, I have one myself.

I wish I'd have chosen a more unique name when I joined this site... Bah, I was 12. Sue me.
Old 24-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Wizard

So, i would need one of these? http://shopkami.com/index.php?option...category_id=85
Seems pretty simple, have any problems with the PS:0 ROM?
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
(AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 25-04-2009, 02:39 AM
Master Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmil View Post
So, i would need one of these? http://shopkami.com/index.php?option...category_id=85
Seems pretty simple, have any problems with the PS:0 ROM?
Yup, that's the one.

And no, none. But then I did only play for about an hour before the language barrier got too annoying.