Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Ragol.co.uk Matters > Ragol.co.uk Feedback

Old 22-01-2009, 03:13 AM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
a suggestion for the site.

this might sound like it belongs in feedback and it might but I don't think it does.

it's not that I don't enjoy talking to people on here because I do but I doubt they enjoy talking to me because they're the only ones who are ever on here anymore. so to keep traffic going to the site I think we should advertise ragol.co.uk. to our friends and in blueburst. if there are more minuses in that idea than plusses please tell me.
Old 22-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Shadow Council

Send a message via AIM to demeiz Send a message via MSN to demeiz Send a message via Yahoo to demeiz
I think most people do..Lol..

When someone finds a site usful they usually pass it on to everyone they think will be interested.

I think the reason this site is inactive is because..Putting it plainly, there's very little still to say about PSO.
  • Making pages for PsoA comic
  • Leveling my characters

Old 22-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Knight

big deal if there's very little to say about PSO. if we got noobs on here they'd have questions that could be answered so they didn't get ripped off by malicious players so there'd be MORE to say about it. and this site isn't ALL about PSO. and sorry this belongs in the phantasy star online thread not PSU

Last edited by pso king; 22-01-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Old 22-01-2009, 03:24 AM
Shadow Council

Send a message via AIM to demeiz Send a message via MSN to demeiz Send a message via Yahoo to demeiz
It's an old game there isn't many new players.

Even on the current servers there's only about 300-500 on at a time. Most of which i've found barely speak english.

there'll be the odd dedicated player who will post regularly but you can't expect a lot from a game that came out almost 9 years ago.

And i know it isn't all about PSO..But you can't expect a sudden rush of traffic from Tractor enthusiasts. =]
  • Leveling my characters

Old 22-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Knight

And i know it isn't all about PSO..But you can't expect a sudden rush of traffic from Tractor enthusiasts. =][/QUOTE]

no you can't it'd be funny if it did purely because you said it wouldn't
Old 22-01-2009, 03:31 AM
Shadow Council

I doubt it. But why would they come here? It's a pso site, Not a farming site.

Which is exactly my point. People come here for pso and stay for the community. Not the other way around.
  • Leveling my characters

Old 22-01-2009, 04:11 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by demeiz View Post
I doubt it. But why would they come here? It's a pso site, Not a farming site.
that is the reason it'd be funny.
Old 22-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Constant updates would be good, i used to come here and check the main site for news, but now things changed.
Old 27-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Rena Send a message via MSN to Rena
The game has all but died, honestly. I don't know about others, but I haven't played the game in some time. Due to time constraints with university, my jobs, or other reasons. The game used to be great. I don't know exactly why, but now it seems a little tedious to play. More of a chore than for fun. And as Demeiz said, there's very little to actually say about the game. Yes, if new players join they'll probably ask questions, but how many do you think will stay once their questions have been answered?

If I don't know what lies beyond
Desire is now the one in control
Am I strong enough to not ever know just what I'd find?
Should I press on?
Old 27-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Good point Rena and that's what has been happening, even if we look at ******** forum, we see that that the most frequent topics are about connections, hunts and pics. Questions regarding how something works also exist but in a much lower scale and often the topic gets the awser in just a few posts.
But, from time to time, some questions and ideas are subject to be discussed, these are usually the ones that cause pso drama anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I don't know exactly why, but now it seems a little tedious to play. More of a chore than for fun.
This is something that i somehow feel related and probably many players feel the same, take my example, i only do hard mode and vhard mode to find some specific items, because i get little fun out of kiling hard boomas in 1 hit, even in ultimate i find mines boring as hell, no matter how fast i clear the area, i always hate it.
But what about other zones, do i think they are boring? nope, i find forest caves and ruins very pleasent areas, ruins provides challenge, so the game always have some difficulty to keep me interested, as for the other 2 zones i never get bored at them.
But i did understand Rena's point of view, so whenever i'm bored i either decide to not play or to do some random quest even if in quests i don't get rares (ver.2).

Online the game has a different meaning, basicly because it's rarely the same, your team always changes and that's great, you always have a different task online depending on the team.
So the online really helps you out and in my situation so does this forum and everything related to PSO, those are the main factors that make me hang around here or to play the game, both offline and online.