Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Phantasy Star > Phantasy Star Online

Old 12-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Rookie Amateur

Location: Take a left at the edge of the universe and you'll see me
Send a message via Yahoo to Zantendeschia
Icon3 Making a Mage(Force) Tank Guide!

im making a guide on how to make a mage tank and ive rewritten it 10 times already but i still dont like the fact that its from my experience alone so if you have any tips or straegies or any informationg on making, using or why its GREAT to use a mage tank please private message me or contact me through email...my email address is "waffleswithbacon@yahoo.com" ill respond to your messages ASAP.

i will gladly accept any info you have as itll help contribute to the guide as well as to how others use mages and i will include a thxs section at the end of guide for all those who contribute.

This guide is strictly for PSO1&2!!!
You call us Barbarians....Well that is a honourable name...We mean to cancel the world you civilized people made...We'll simply erase history from a time when machinenary and weapons THREATENED more then they offered...And when you die...the last living reminder of hell will BE GONE...GOONNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zantendeschia; 12-01-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Old 13-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Adept Hunter

Ive personally never played a melee force, but i imagine that Deband would be absolutley critical, and id probably use a double saber or possibly a mahu with a good hit% at lower levels, but outside of that i have no idea all my FO characters are usually for support and nuking or just to use the angel harp
Old 13-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Rookie Amateur

lol yea i dont expect much players to have thought of using a mage as a tank, mainly because they are good for groups but i only got into them because i was tried of being killed so easily in ultimate at lv 120+ so i made a tank and i was able to get to ultimate at lv 63 with the FOmar and was still able to pwn ass thanks to Zalure, Jellen and Deband, but i do expect most veteran players to have at least tried a mage tank not expecting alot though
You call us Barbarians....Well that is a honourable name...We mean to cancel the world you civilized people made...We'll simply erase history from a time when machinenary and weapons THREATENED more then they offered...And when you die...the last living reminder of hell will BE GONE...GOONNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 24-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Rookie Amateur

Nearly done with editing the useful information i received from those who contributed and i thank you. ATM its 12 pages long, front and back, all i have to do is find a computer i can use to type it all out because ive been using the libraries computers and im still correcting any possible errors i may have made
Old 26-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Adept Hunter

I'm not to experience in this but heres what I'll do, 4 God/HP, Red Saber.
Good to go