Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Team Ragol.co.uk & Team PSUniverse.net > Team Ragol.co.uk - Information

Old 28-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Poo Fly
Hey Team ^^;

Team Ragol.co.uk! i wanna apologise for the lack of myself for a long period of time, its disheartening to have your teams leader disappear on you without a trace, and for that im deeply sorry, but i hope you guys are doing well without me, and i wanna straighten things out.
theres two main reasons im currently not playing. first is that my laptop died on me a long while back, this stopped me playing altogether, as i've no way of getting on. i have currently got myself a new netbook, acquired just recently, problem is it's not gonna be able to run the game. :/ the second reason is that life is incredibly hectic. im in a rut for money to stay afloat with my girlfriend and am working every second i get, but thats prolly of no interest to you.
im currently in the process of trying to download the game onto my netbook anyway. i will try my best to transfer leadership to the most loyal and active member of this team, and should the game work in anyway, then ill try to play when i get the chance
failing that, i will hand out my password, and get the leadership changed that way.
rest assured im rooting for all of you, and havent forgotten about you for a second. i also swear to be back on the game the instant i have the chance, i miss you all too much not to!
i hope you all can forgive me, this one last time :s
Old 30-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Adept Hunter

Hey Poo Fly!
Its great to hear from you again. About you disapearing, its fine I'm just happy you post here again.

The only ones on are me and Liu Bei

Hope you can play soon its just not the same without you.
Of course we forgive you, you're our fearless leader
Old 30-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Staff Member

Thats good to hear Em! but yeah, i'll be back online as soon as i can be, been looking into maybe getting a desktop pc just so i can play games again we'll see wht happens :3 until then though, keep te team going strong as best you can! i know you and liu can do it! ^^
Old 30-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Master Hunter

Hey Poo Fly! Its great to see you back! Now ragol team can finally be great again! Me and Emelious kind of did nothing while you were gone.....but i'm sure that will change, when you come back!

I didn't recruit any people because, well.....they could be rude and didn't think people would want to join a team with just two active people. But if you come back i'm sure we will be a great team! Oh course getting active people is indeed hard, but don't worry......I'll ask them *what the difference between a booma and a gobooma?* If they know that anwser......they will play alot! If that dont' work then....I'll let Emelious come up with something!

Last edited by Liu Bei; 30-09-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 30-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Adept Hunter

Alright! pso king just came back on
The Ragol team is looking great now.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Staff Member

hehe, all i could ask is tat you both keep on playing so i can catch up with you when im finally back so youre doing an awesome job there ^^ and awesome news on red king, always wanted to play with him too :3 tell him i said hi
Old 07-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Expert Hunter

Hi Poo Fly! Happy Birthday today! Good luck getting a desktop. Good thing PSOBB has low-ish requirements and will run on almost any old computer nowadays. Make sure you get your gf to play together too when you're having a break from work . The announcement of PSO2 has made me visit this forum again. Unfortunately I'm feeling too morning sick to be playing any action games right now but I'll try come on if the Hallowe'en event is any different this year. Awesome that Leimrey and the cool Emelious are still regulars.

Last edited by Mirinee; 07-10-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Adept Hunter

Always great to hear from you Mirinee
If only you said "I'll be playing from now on" I would have leaped for joy.
Old 13-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
I figured I'd mention this here since it's slightly relevant to the team.

I haven't been on the last couple of days because I don't have a ton of time (School, learning bass, and planning for a D&D session plus relatives coming over) and the computer I got two weeks ago is crapping out on me >_>

Hope to be able to return this one and get my money back so that I can actually play
Old 31-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Staff Member

Rawr! thanks for the birthday message mirinee ^^ it'd be amazing if you were playing by the time i get back on it. think we've had all of like, one game together, need more! same to you pso king! hope to god i'll actually get to play with you one day! :3