Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Games > Console Games

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Rookie Amateur

!Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles!

Dunno how much PSO I'll get in during the next few weeks. I'll try to get atleast an hour =) Ordered a Gamecube keyboard and I expect it sometime next week, so I'll DEFINATELY be online to test that!
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust now turned on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles!
To anyone who ends up replying to this thread, SPOIL THE GAME DO NOT! (Under pentalty of having all the spare mags I've ever found in the mine being shoved into every oriface imaginable!)
I wont mind discussing this game with other people who own it or anyone who wants to know about it, but for the sake of those who dont want the story given away, dont talk about that on here. Use private messages and emailes, please =)
Old 10-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Administrator

Its good to hear you're getting a Keyboard for Phantasy Star Online, you really do need one if you're going to be socialble!

However, please can everyone stop making threads about this game! There are already more then enough, which is why i've come to a conclusion and made an official Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles thread. Please reply in that thread to discuss the game further.

I would have used this thread, but maybe the introduction was a bit confusing, and perhaps uneccessary, even though i'm sure (Or i hope) it was a joke!

To go to "Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - The Official Thread!" Click This Link

Last edited by Lee-yoshi; 10-02-2004 at 10:45 PM.
Closed Thread