View Single Post
Old 22-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
PSO v2 > PSO2 Rappy (high res port)

Echelon finally released the files and i went straight to making a port of it, i also added the blue rappy as the rare rappy, it's the same skin but with light blue instead.
It's not a huge difference but i enjoy the new skin.
There are a few texturing problems but they are small and nearly invisible in normal gameplay.

Credits:
- Echelon for the original content

Installation:

- Individual installation
Unlike other files, this one needs to be placed into several locations, more specifically inside 2 files.
You need a GSL update: http://psodev.free.fr/outilPSO/GSL/GSLUpdater.rar

Open the program and locate the GSL files in the pso directory (gsl_forest01.gsl and gsl_forest02.gsl)
X:\xxxxxxxxxx\SEGA\PhantasyStarOnline\Media\PSO

Locate the files and make sure they are not as read only

Start by opening one of them "file > open", you will see a list of files that these GSL files have, locate and select "bm_ene_lappy.bml"
Select "Content" and then "import"
Grab the file you downloaded
Select "File" and then "save" with the same name
Repeat the process for gsl_forest02.gsl

Start by opening one of them "file > open", you will see a list of files that these GSL files have, locate and select "re3_b_lappy_base_ao.pvm" (rare rappy)
Select "Content" and then "import"
Grab the file you downloaded
Select "File" and then "save" with the same name
Repeat the process for gsl_forest02.gsl

- By copying
If you do not desire to mess with the gsl files and want just a copy and paste procedure then use this.
Select the gsl files and replace the files in X:\xxxxxxxxxx\SEGA\PhantasyStarOnline\Media\PSO
Keep in mind these gsl files already contain a modification regarding the blood, if you do not wish to have the blood i provided in another skin mod then use the individual file installation method

Download:
http://www.univers-ps.com/psobb/skin...php5?l=896&t=d

Screens:

Last edited by K_I_R_E_E_K; 27-10-2012 at 07:04 PM.