Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Ragol.co.uk Feedback (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Item Database (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4099)

SUPAH CHAO 03-11-2004 09:08 PM

Item Database

"Partisan," isn't spelled with a, "Z."

Chameleon Scythe is 9 stars, like all the other offline Challenge Mode Prizes.

Drill Launcher is held and used in the animation of the Rifle, not Bazooka.

Someone can double check this for me, but I'm sure the Flower Cane is a Saber, not a Cane... >_>;;;

Gal Wind is a Card, not a Slicer.

Although I don't have a list of SRanks, so I don't know if any other ones are missing, I know SRank Twin isn't there.

Although I didn't check everyone, those are the only ones I noticed from the main page, plus looking at the offline Challenge Prizes for the case of Chameleon Scythe.

Eanae 04-11-2004 12:03 AM

That's a hell of alot of mistakes... how long has this site been running? And no one noticed them...

Double Edge 04-11-2004 05:37 AM

I'd like to be the individual to add on to these:

Item Database --> Armor

Shield of Delsaber - Ragol.co.uk's creation description says that it is made from the Right Arm of a Delsaber. (Correction: Left Arm of Delsaber)

Graviton Plate - "Highly protective gear that also lowers accuracy. Not equippable by Forces." Yet..Forces are checked off at the bottom, implying that forces can equip this frame.

That's all for now folks.

decswxaqz 04-11-2004 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eanae
That's a hell of alot of mistakes... how long has this site been running? And no one noticed them...

Well I'm sorry we can't be 100% accurate. The 'almighty' PSOW also had a few errors on it's guides and database. And that's been going for ages.</ sarcasm>

The site has been going for about 1.5 years now. The item database for probably half of that. But it's corrupted twice so we've had to manually re-enter all the items and cards twice. (Yes we had backups but it's quite hard to put the backup back in with the system we sue). So I'm sorry we don't have 100% accurate information but we try our best.

EDIT: Thanks for those. I've changed them apart from the Partizan one. Sol'll have to do that.

Gotien 04-11-2004 10:06 AM

</cracks knuckles> all right kiddies here we go :D

-red sword and sabre are both missing from the list
-yes s-rank twin is missing however only because s-rank "Swords" covers that(nice notice on detail though;))
-akiko's wok is classified as a sabre however the frying pan is classified as a katana(maybe a mistake maybe me being stupid:P)
-red scorpio and guilty light are missing as well
-inferno bazooka is classified as a shot and not a bazooka
-DB's sword (AUW 3064) has no classification(should be sabre)
-Egg Blaster is classified as a rifle not as a shot
-Holy Ray is classified as a rifle not a handgun
-shouldnt guardianna be like a cane or something, not a card?
-sticking with the "partizan" spellling partisan of lightning or the "partizan" classification needs to be changed
-red slicer is classified as a mechgun(.......LMAO! now that one was funny:P ok ok back to the corrections...)
-S-Rank axe is classified as a sabre and not "S-Rank"
-S-Beats blades are missing as well

that is all i have seen in the weapons side of things(i may be wrong in many, many ways however i just trying to help.... no blaming anyone for mistakes made just wanting them to be fixed plz decs:'( lol if i find more i will edit them in

EDIT: yay! its edit time! lol :P(i know im weird) units are missing

-cure/paralysis
-cure/poison
-cure/confuse
-system maintence(or so says the strat guide for the dreamcast version:S)
-cure/freeze
-cure/shock
-TP/revival
-God/legs
-God/ability
-God/battle
-Devil/technique
-Hero/ability
-Perfect/resist
-that other battle between general and god(if there is one:P) lol

and yea, that's the units off the top of my head that i remember.... guess ill do items while im awake too....

-um.... wow im not finding anything....... ah! where's egg part?
@%!@ nevermind i found it(parts of egg blaster):S my bad...
-ok, photon booster isnt here but it is purchased from gallons shop if im not mistaken and is a major part in many weapons
-nail of dragon is missing, unless the drop chart is mistaken for Whitill-sil dragon drop(so many spelling errors in drop charts i wont bother with them lol)

...my intuition says that im missing some more(and i wont do armor cuz im just no good at remembering all the armors... ironic that i know all the others but armor is just too much lol) however i will call it a night and hope the mods luck with checking the errors ive found, hopefully i didnt make too much of a fool out of myself tonight:D

decswxaqz 04-11-2004 11:00 AM

I'm afraid I can't add the other items because I don't have them (or my GC in my vacinity) or my JP guide book. As for some of the others, it seems we are having problems with the software o.o; I'll get Sol to look into it.

Gotien 04-11-2004 11:23 AM

were any off my points wrong or anything? was i mistaken?

if you need help getting descriptions i could turn on my PSO and look up the weapons, items, and/or units right now so that's not a problem:D( i have most but not all...:'() yet! hahaha!:D

decswxaqz 04-11-2004 12:51 PM

I dunno. I've taken everything you say as granted and true. Maybe that's where some problems creep in. Some people say this is a cane, some a wand and we just change it. Whatever. If it's wrong, it's not the end of the world. =/

Gotien 04-11-2004 12:54 PM

well i only put up what i believed was ultimately true(most types are based on the fact that if a gun fires like a mechgun then it is a mechgun and not a bazooka right?) so according to that they are right

if not then........ it wasnt my fault i swear!:S:S:S:S:S lol j/k ill take credit for my sucesses and mistakes:P

SUPAH CHAO 04-11-2004 01:54 PM

Alright, I'll need to correct Gotien so that we don't havve a messed up database. @_@

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotien
</cracks knuckles> all right kiddies here we go :D

-akiko's wok is classified as a sabre however the frying pan is classified as a katana(maybe a mistake maybe me being stupid:P)
-inferno bazooka is classified as a shot and not a bazooka
-Egg Blaster is classified as a rifle not as a shot
-Holy Ray is classified as a rifle not a handgun
-shouldnt guardianna be like a cane or something, not a card?
-S-Rank axe is classified as a sabre and not "S-Rank"

1) Akiko's Wok IS a Saber, it has a different animation from the Frying Pan.

2) The name is misleading: It's still in the animation of the shot, unlike the other bazooka weapons (Although I'd classify them as Photon Launcher, but I'm not classifying their weapons :P)

3) Egg Blaster is a rifle

4) Holy Ray is a rifle

5) Guardianna is a Card, you hold it, and you do the card animation, and beams comes out of the Guardianna, you just don't THROW the Guardianna :P

6) Although the SRank Axe should be labelled as SRank, wouldn't it be more efficient to classify the SRanks as what they are, and not just SRank? >_>;;; (And in that case, SRank Axe would STILL be a Saber, unlike the Victor Axe, which is still a sword, just so no one would correct you :P)

Good work on finding the missing items though ^o^;;;