Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Phantasy Star Online (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Most embarrising death (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4641)

Redhead 03-12-2004 04:52 PM

Most embarrising death

Ok whats the worst to be killed by?

NetNomad 03-12-2004 04:58 PM

Hmm... the other day I was in Forest with my HUcast, and a mothmant snuck up on me and gave a critical hit which killed me (I was fighting other things and hadn't used my next Dimate yet). So I guess that counts. :P

Dkgamer 03-12-2004 05:04 PM

I hate getting killed by rappies, they just look so small and feeble. And whenever they kill me they allways seem to dance on my dead character.X_X

Judgment 03-12-2004 05:51 PM

The Rappys definatly. Do NOT underestimate them. I had to quit my game once because rappys surounded me and kept pecking me and they wernt doing any damage so i was just stuck :'(

Shadamoo 03-12-2004 06:33 PM

Rappy by far. They seem to have immense ATP (or I have bad DFP) and it does loadsa damage! Which is absurd for a weeny chicken type thing. &The worst death has been I got trapped by rappies, so I couldnt attack. Guess what kinda of rappy was there....(I'll let you guess, HINT I was i the Temple)

Judgment 03-12-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadamoo
Rappy by far. They seem to have immense ATP (or I have bad DFP) and it does loadsa damage! Which is absurd for a weeny chicken type thing. &The worst death has been I got trapped by rappies, so I couldnt attack. Guess what kinda of rappy was there....(I'll let you guess, HINT I was i the Temple)

OMG i would so go mental if that happened to me. Been searhing for love rappys ages now

Ria 03-12-2004 07:26 PM

Dragon :P

And so I shoot the dragon with gifoie in the air and I realise it starts to land again, obiviously I killed it! YAY!

*squish*

Remember kids, look left right and up for dragons :S

Sesshomaru 03-12-2004 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ria
Dragon :P

And so I shoot the dragon with gifoie in the air and I realise it starts to land again, obiviously I killed it! YAY!

*squish*

Remember kids, look left right and up for dragons :S

lmao, I've had the exact same thing happen to me. It was quite pathetic, I stood there and watched the thing fall on me. Don't even think I got the experience.

But I'd say the rappies, you just don't think they'd be able to kill you, but they actually can. Well, at lower lvls they can.

NetNomad 03-12-2004 08:46 PM

I never get that close to the Dragon anyway, not close enough to melee. I always use a shot or a slicer depending on what character I'm using (I have this one Diska of Braveman with 45% native that's really good on dragons... :D ), or if all else fails I use a handgun. So I've never been killed by getting stomped...

Phantom_RAcast 03-12-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetNomad
Hmm... the other day I was in Forest with my HUcast, and a mothmant snuck up on me and gave a critical hit which killed me (I was fighting other things and hadn't used my next Dimate yet). So I guess that counts. :P

I think thats the best one, most embarrising for me would be death by rappy >:l