Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Console Games (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   New Zelda Game! ^.^ (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5820)

Dark Imakuni 11-03-2005 01:15 PM

New Zelda Game! ^.^

A new Zelda game will be released for GameCube in July 2005, according to GAME. Click here for some more details.

EDIT DE: This thread will, at least for now, become the official discussion thread for Zelda '05, aka. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Cool!

Double Edge 11-03-2005 01:38 PM

Yes, we know. This has been brought to our attention here many times, most by Lee-yoshi. Well I knew it anyway, just because I'm such a big Zelda fan. O, and that release date is without a doubt incorrect, just thought I'd point that one out. ^_^

Scisor 18-03-2005 11:09 PM

Yup Double Hedge is right and yeah they dont really know when are they going to release it and um i think they say the were working on the name but i dont trust them.... they take too long it has been 3 months since they sayed that....

Double Edge 18-03-2005 11:30 PM

Yes it currently has a Working Title according to sources. Perhaps they have already conjured up a name, but it has not been released at any rate.

And excuse me, but, Double Hedge? I am not a yard plant. ^________^;;

Scisor 18-03-2005 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Edge
Yes it currently has a Working Title according to sources. Perhaps they have already conjured up a name, but it has not been released at any rate.

And excuse me, but, Double Hedge? I am not a yard plant. ^________^;;

eh sorry i sometimes press two letters at a time sorry

Double Edge 18-03-2005 11:39 PM

Nah do not fret. It was a mistake, is all. I cannot wait for this game to hit the stores. My guess is that Zelda fans are going to have their breath taken away..for good.

Scisor 18-03-2005 11:45 PM

ok the problem is that they say these dungeons are going to be hard and im getting nervous....

Double Edge 18-03-2005 11:48 PM

Hard, sure...I buy that. The thing is, I thirst for a challenge. Games like The Minish Cap were pretty easy. I never did beat it, yet....I'm actually stuck a little, but the before parts were quite simple. I am stuck on the last level, I think.

But, back on-topic, the hardness of it makes me want it more; now.

Scisor 18-03-2005 11:53 PM

I already completed all games but well i like challenges too well.... is cause in some games of zelda when i pass trough a thin zone i fall off easily.... well not easily but i fall of.... specially when im running....

Vash the Stampe 31-03-2005 12:27 AM

s

yeah when i saw those screen shots, i almost died! they were so awesome.
I thought Ocarina of time and Majora's mask were fun and still are for the gamecube. But when i heard about the windwaker, and i saw those graphics, i almost died because they were so horrible. But this is a different story.