Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Online Meetings/Games (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=7303)

Double Edge 05-06-2005 06:08 AM

Online Meetings/Games

Hey everyone. I have recently, and by recently I mean just moments ago, installed the UT 2004 patch, so I can now play it online well with my new high-speed Internet connection. Thus, if anyone (Serpent7..:P) wishes to play with me, just post in this thread! I'm also playing much Counter-Strike: Source right now, so if anyone wanted to meet for a game, just post here!

Now, the actual purpose of this thread is for all of you gamers out there, who play games on the PC, to arrange online meetings and to play games with each other competitively or just for fun! This is similar to the forum created for PSO meetings online; but, of course, is for all games Personal Computer. So, if you want to arrange a game with someone else on these forums, you know where to post now. Thanks everyone, and have fun!!

Double Edge

Serpent7 05-06-2005 09:13 PM

Oops! *Fake trip* I just accidentaly stumbled here...

:D

Anytime, can you add my name to your buddies? It's [FF]Serpent7

And, do you stick to one name? If so, can I have it, please? :P

Double Edge 05-06-2005 09:25 PM

I will, at least for the most part, be sticking with the name GoldFoxx, and I'll try to remember to tell you if I change it. :)

Ashinator 06-06-2005 09:43 PM

Ahhhhh a UT2004 player!!! Well I'm reinstallin it 2moz so i wil play it then. My online name for it will b Ashinator25387. Also at the end of this month I'm buyin World of Warcraft so ne1 who is playin it let me knw. My best m8 back in London is playin WoW and told me its xlnt!

Serpent7 06-06-2005 09:46 PM

I'm usually on between 7 and 9 PM GMT, usually.

Ashinator, add me: [FF]Serpent7

Ashinator 06-06-2005 09:54 PM

I wil add u as soon as i have installed UT2004 and patched it, which wil b about 7pm GMT 2morow. Hope 2 see u there Serpent!

Double Edge 07-06-2005 12:08 AM

Okies cool. I'll add you, Serpy, as soon as I can.

Double Edge 24-06-2005 05:07 PM

Sorry for the double-post, all:

I have recently begun playing Guild Wars again, quite a lot. The character I use most is an Elementalist/Necromancer named Skye Snowcaster if anyone would like to catch a game with me, let me know! Cheers!

~Buddah~ 25-06-2005 01:09 AM

żAny one play halo or call of duty?

Dark Blade 25-06-2005 04:46 AM

World of Warcraft
Feathermoon server
names Darkener(and im always on)
this is an awsome game
finally someone made a GOOD morpg!!
if anyone wants to get ahold of me u can find me there
its worht the 15$ a month to play believe me once u play it u cant stop and be ready for a challenge if u do ever buy/play it.

and dont be fooled by the graphics, some people think they look cartoonish but really give the game a unquie feal to it

as u can tell i highly recommed this game to any gamer( just be prepared to have a lot of free time on ur hands cus it does take time)