Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Ragol.co.uk Contests! (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Prize Grid (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=11860)

Lee-yoshi 28-05-2008 11:36 PM

Prize Grid

There's 8 great prizes available, 4 Phantasy Star Universe related prizes and 4 Phantasy Star Online/Ragol.co.uk related prizes. If you're a winner, pick a number and whatever's behind the number on the grid, you win!

K_I_R_E_E_K has won the first competition and gets the first choice! Post which number on the grid you fancy :)

Good Luck!
  • Prize Listing:
    • Prize 1 - Still Available
    • Prize 2 - Still Available
    • Prize 3 - Still Available
    • Prize 4 - Phantasy Star Online Ragol.co.uk Wristbands
    • Prize 5 - Phantasy Star Online Ragol.co.uk Wristbands
    • Prize 6 - Phantasy Star Online & Ragol.co.uk Dog Tag
    • Prize 7 - Still Available
    • Prize 8 - Still Available

K_I_R_E_E_K 28-05-2008 11:45 PM

O_O

This has surpased my expectatives, 8 competitions hein, now that's a competition for sure.
I was thinking in giving my prize to someone, but if this has 8 prizes then i can win and also give the prizes to other ppl wich will be great (but first i have to win more competitions, wich will not be easy)

I pick Number 5, the ragol prize to the right :D

Lee-yoshi 29-05-2008 12:36 AM

Congratulations, you've won 2 Ragol.co.uk PSU Wristbands! Details in a PM :)

K_I_R_E_E_K 30-05-2008 04:18 PM

I donate the prize to Mirinee, sended in a PM the info.

Mirinee 30-05-2008 05:11 PM

Thanks, K_I_R_E_E_K! That can be my prize for the Virus/guessing monsters competition you hosted. =)

Lee-yoshi 30-05-2008 08:46 PM

Your prize was shipped out today so you should recieve them soon. What a nice guy that K_I_R_E_E_K is!

Liu Bei 01-08-2008 06:41 AM

Hmm i think i pick number 6! Hope its a good one! :)

Lee-yoshi 02-08-2008 10:44 PM

Congratulations Liu Bei! You've won a Ragol.co.uk Phantasy Star Online Dog Tag (With Neck Chain)! Please can you PM me your full name & postal address (With postcode) so i can send your prize to you a.s.a.p! :)

Also pink still has 2 prizes to claim! But has yet to make her claim so far, so if you're out there, just so you know! ;)

Liu Bei 03-08-2008 01:04 AM

Ohhh dogs tag! Thats cool!:) Senting the info in PM now! I can't wait for those dog tag!:cool:

Lee-yoshi 06-08-2008 04:47 PM

Your prize has been shipped off today. I forget how long i takes mail to get to the U.S. but you should recieve it in the near future. Unfortunately i didn't have time to write any kind of note/letter either, but congratulations again :)

A new competition soon! What do you guys think to these competitions? Would you rather something different or do you enjoy the current run of comp's? Would people rather have more PSO prizes than PSU? Feedbacks always appreciated :)