Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Battle, Challenge & Quest Modes (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   'Soul of a Blacksmith' Questions (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8816)

Double Edge 08-10-2005 12:50 AM

'Soul of a Blacksmith' Questions

Due to the occasional SoaB thread we have coming in, duplicating other threads, I've decided to create a questions thread instead of all the other threads being made. If you have a question about this quest, ask it, and you will likely get your answer fairly quickly. This will be the official thread for asking questions about this quest and getting the answers for them. Also, please ask your question(s) clearly to yield the best answer.

Once you have received your answer(s), I will ask you to place the Q&A into this format for other users' quick use (no searching all around thread for the question they are wanting to ask):

Q: Question asked here.

A: Answer to question here.

This will require the user to edit their posts to change it to this (^) type format, but that's not hard at all. Simply hit the 'Edit' button on the respective post.

I hope this will be helpful, and thank you all. Remember this is for all of your benefit. :happy:

MODERATOR/ADMIN NOTE: If any other 'Soul of a Blacksmith' type threads are created, please delete/close them and redirect the user to this one. Thanks.

Truly,
Double Edge

day 13-10-2005 08:46 PM

Which is better: Suppresed gun
God hand or technical crozier (which is more worth it) all answers are greatly recieved:)

jarl 13-10-2005 09:49 PM

god hand by far

reasons:
god hand is a very uncommon item normally. getting it from this seems like a good idea, because it is easier and it is also more liekyl to get hit%. (3 out of 4 SoB weapons have had gd hit for me).
technical crozier sucks for the wrk you do. i mean, barta lvl 4? w00t....
suppressed gun looks very cool, but when it comes down to it isnt actually that powerful, unlike god hand which has large amounts of power, and also the boost to everything (esp. luck) is very useful.

in short, god hand pwns.

Forge 14-10-2005 08:50 AM

Plus, Suppressed Gun is very common in Ep2 - a Hard, Bluefull, Love Rappy drops it...

DARKMATTER 07-12-2005 06:12 PM

Yep stick with god hand :P. Did SoaB quest for my FOmar on ultimate like a few days ago, and decided to get technical, man does it suck lol.

Double Edge 08-12-2005 02:59 AM

Yeah, God Hand in all likelihood. I accepted the Suppressed Gun because OMGZ TI LOOKS SO KEWL!

Anti Hacker 22-12-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Edge
Yeah, God Hand in all likelihood. I accepted the Suppressed Gun because OMGZ TI LOOKS SO KEWL!

Same, I love that sound... :D

K_I_R_E_E_K 23-12-2005 12:37 PM

simple question can i have this mission on dc ver.2?
can someone give me a detailed faq about wow to get this mission.
i have all the missions unlocked in ver.2.

jarl 23-12-2005 10:52 PM

if you have them all unlocked and dont have it then you can't get it. isnt ver 2 just ep.2?

Forge 24-12-2005 03:25 PM

Ver2 can get it downloaded, I think.

Ver2 has only got Ep1, and is the DC version.

Ep1&2 contains all available download quests from Ver2, if I remember correctly. Soul of Steel is another one of these.

So Kireek, if you can get online, and it still works...