Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Item Findings (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   So far today I... (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=10645)

Arrogantelf 13-11-2006 12:14 PM

So far today I...

What a day yesterday[sunday] was. Was doing a TTF and in one run i got a luck mat, a dragon claw, a gae bolg and TADAAA a NUG 2000 'zooka. All from my little Racaseal lv 112. Had to post and brag lmgdao. Shame this was a solo run, like two out of three of my lavis cannon finds were solo runs too. nvm.

Oh yeah btw, hi all, i guess im here for a while again.

dnd 13-11-2006 05:10 PM

With my lv137 hucast i found red daggers with 15 dark and a final impact with 65% machine

Shiva 14-11-2006 09:04 PM

Today is Shiva's lucky day lol

I found:

In DDwBP: 3 Agitos (10 TP each one) and Shouren. With Shouren I made Jizai ^^ Is not grinded yet (his max is +40), and give me 2005 ATP (whitout Shifta... quite more than my max grinded Vivienne).

A friend of mine gave me V501 for free (increases the success rate of special attacks). Will be useful for my Ramarl and her Spread Needle :D

In normal runs: V801 (decreases tech casting time, good for FOrces) and Photon Crystal. The v801's story is curious: I needed one for my Foney, and I saw a cast on the Lobby selling it. I asked him for V801's price, and he told me that his price was 60-80 PD's (I was offering 10 xDD). 60-80 PD's is quite expensive for an item like 801, is relatively easy to hunt (Astark Vhard, 1/1000.... on all ID's), so I decided to hunt one. And the first Astark I killed, has droped the v801 :P

Lucky day lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do Lame hunt xDDDDDD I feel good today!! ^_^

PS: One more time, sorry If I made mistakes on this post :$

PSII: No luck with the PCs: Another Partisan of Lighting and Twin Brand!! >__<

Arrogantelf 15-11-2006 08:09 PM

Great finds there........Meteor cudgel with 10 machine untekked. Cheers Belra and two more gunner smoking plates, one with 4 slots, 0 slots on the other. Anyone on GC got a FoNewm that needs one lol?

Little Killer 04-12-2006 03:21 AM

Today I found many photon drops, 2 flowens swords (don't know what number), my black sato's eyes:P , delsaber's right arm, a custom ray something (I don't care since the weapon sucks), and a guilty light. What shocked me though is that I found the DRA with my level 27 Redria FOmar in NORMAL mode!:S
I just read that someone got a Dragon Claw. . . I envy you. . . My stupid HUcast can't find one.:(

Teh EkwEE 04-12-2006 07:01 PM

Dragon Claw sucks, focus on finding a Chain Sawd. I hunted one with my brother....first one dropped for him had 40% hit... :( All 10+ of mine don't have hit %

Little Killer 05-12-2006 03:44 AM

I want a chain sawd, but I hear you can only get them with Skyly people. . . My Android is a Whitill:'( What weapons can I get that are good with a Whitill?

Teh EkwEE 05-12-2006 05:14 PM

Morning Glory in the Ruins from an Ultimate Bullclaw 1/6** chance.

Better claw than the Dragon's Claw.

Perfect resist from claws'....Um...several other good wepons.

Little Killer 06-12-2006 12:34 AM

OH BOY! My android is lv 90, and when I fought the De Rol Lie (tood at least 15 to 20 minutes) I was killed since I ran out of recovery items:@ That was when he was lv 86 I think. Now I tread cautious through the forest, and I rarely go in the cave (The Vulmers suck ass!). Speaking of which, what level is recomended in the cave?

pink 06-12-2006 12:51 AM

The fact that the old "So Far Today I..." thread hadn't been posted in for over a month really shows how dead PSO has gotten... it's become nothing more than a glorified chat room for me at night. :P