Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Music, Films, TV & Anime (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Dragon Ball Z..god Of Anime? (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1801)

darkice 09-08-2004 11:39 AM

as a kid at i was teased for havin hair like him but its gonna be more like sephiroth's soon lol kids can tease but i never let it get to me your hair is part of you those who shave it are just another majority i will stay minority.

Gotien 09-08-2004 11:42 AM

....classifying is a wrong move in the first place, i do all that i can to get unique and stay ahead of the game. Trunks in many ways did that, many ppl think about changin their mistakes in the past, by he fixed everyone elses mistakes to save everyone around him, now thats a hero for you:D

darkice 09-08-2004 11:57 AM

goku's bro died but he could of aspired to be the stronger of the two if goku never killed himself lol

that makes sense lmao.

Gotien 09-08-2004 12:02 PM

....what are you talkin about? Trunks saves Goku from a virus by givin him the antidote from the future so he could fight the androids and help him save the Earth again.... what does Raditz have to do with that?

darkice 09-08-2004 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotien
....what are you talkin about? Trunks saves Goku from a virus by givin him the antidote from the future so he could fight the androids and help him save the Earth again.... what does Raditz have to do with that?

lmao where talkin about diff eps you do remember goku's bro dont you i didnt make it as a direct repie to your's did i !?

i guess am becoming you goin off an on topic lol

i love vageta's attitude gohan the kid was agree amazing he was cool in the freiza saga the best saga in my opinion.

Gotien 09-08-2004 12:15 PM

lol my bad man, i thought u were, i guess i need sleep more then i thought, i see what u were responding to...

the frieza saga was cool, but i like android/cell saga better(not sayin ur wrong, that's just what i like;)) cuz the character develope a lot in that saga and it has my fav char in his prime.. guess who that might be...lol!:P

darkice 09-08-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotien
lol my bad man, i thought u were, i guess i need sleep more then i thought, i see what u were responding to...

the frieza saga was cool, but i like android/cell saga better(not sayin ur wrong, that's just what i like;)) cuz the character develope a lot in that saga and it has my fav char in his prime.. guess who that might be...lol!:P

LOL HMM WONDER

i did love that saga and when they all became so much stonger to beat cell was amazing i loved bits of cell tho it was good the way they came up with how he was created i do love dbz story lines very well thought up.

Gotien 09-08-2004 12:30 PM

its too bad that he couldnt have turned for the good side, imagine just how powerful he couldve been(kill himself, regen, get 2 time stronger everytime!) buu would've been dead meat! lol!

Lionheart 10-08-2004 05:01 AM

yeah but that is precisely why I hated him...he seemed too invincible, you can't have enemies like that.

Gotien 10-08-2004 07:31 AM

Buu was just as bad(no vitals and unlimited energy and absorb ability) but cell had style and confidence, definetly could've been a kick ass character if he had just a little more good in him