Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Site Updates (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2012... (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12326)

dnd 08-08-2012 07:16 AM

Needs to be an option for currently playing pso2 ;)

Pso2 has been confirmed for an English release, its just a matter of 'when' (This is sega we're talking about aswell, lol) - with the new clause in the ToS of the Japan version saying you can only connect from inside of Japan, it may be sooner then we thought.

its nice to see so many of the older bunch still around, but then i guess this sites is like pso in itself - you can never quit, just always lerk and play now and again ^^

Ivan 08-08-2012 09:31 PM

Definitely man! As long as I'm able to be allowed before I'm caught (haha), I'm on ship 2! Name is Ella, hopefully will run into you! Although to be honest, I'm just playing it to make sure I upgraded to a Radeon 7770 with some sort of purpose. XD

Lee-yoshi 08-08-2012 09:48 PM

It's definitely great to see so many old names re-appearing on the site :) Thanks for remembering us when you were thinking of PSO2! :D

Ivan 08-08-2012 10:50 PM

Looks like the updated SoJ ToS was updated on my end...blahhhh.

I was reading up; did you ever end up downloading bb, Lee?

dnd 09-08-2012 05:43 PM

If it matters - I played pso2 for about 5 hours yesterday (I'm on ship 7, however :() without so much as a single issue. I was however in a block with about 2 other people....

And ofc I'd remember you ivan - I still have that kasami bracer we traded years and years ago ;o

I still play bb on the other server, gc offline, due to the current living room arrangements :(

Lee-yoshi 11-08-2012 12:15 AM

Yea I played BB during the SEGA years, from day one. Did I never play with you then?!?! :S

Quite jealous about all the PSO2 gaming talk on here. I need to get my lazy ass motivated & download this already!! lol

Poo Fly 12-08-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee-yoshi (Post 231385)
Yea I played BB during the SEGA years, from day one. Did I never play with you then?!?! :S
l

good times eh lee? good times :P

im back up and running on Blue burst, it's been a long hiatus but if anyone still plays on there, look me up, be great to get the team going strong again :) x

Lee-yoshi 16-08-2012 08:07 PM

Where's everyone playing BB now then?!

Oh... and hey there Poo Fly! ...Very good times :) :D :D :D

Ivan 17-08-2012 04:33 PM

Dunno if anyone else is (haven't run into anyone that I'm aware of at least), but I'm on the one we can't mention here. Got a lv177 HUney named Diadriah. If anyone else plays, PM me, we should get some guild card exchanges flowing! :cool:

larva_pro 01-09-2012 01:50 AM

HELLo //

nice to see the community little alive, been long time since i saw living topic here. hope the community continue since the PSO fever never ends. we should never stop our self