Ragol.co.uk Forums

Ragol.co.uk Forums (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Star Raiders (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Star Raiders Welcomes You! (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2029)

Ivan 03-05-2004 11:39 PM

Star Raiders Welcomes You!

Very proud to be the 1st officially hosted clan. The Star Raiders is PSO legit, online clan. SirTom909, our official administrator has the Xbox, and GameCube. So wether you play on Xbox or Gamecube. We have a running clan for both systems. Though we do have more members on the Gamecube.
This is a thread welcoming any members on ragol, who are 100% legit, and like to do quests, battle, c-mode, or just level.

Tom and I usually send out a newsletter every week to the e-mail you provide us. When joining, please provide this information, or at least as much as you can. Anything in bold is required:

Forums Username on Ragol.co.uk Forums:
Your real name: (Can only be first name if you wish)
Consoles and Episodes you play on: (GameCube or XBox; Episode 1 & 2, or 3, if you have both systems/episodes, or some sort of combination of these, please post them separate and tell us which one is which)
You characters information (Name, Section ID, Class, Level, C-mode Level, etc.)
Ship/Block: Where you usually hang out. (Again post, you play more than one episode/version)
Pictures of you character: (Please keep them recent, and update every week/month)

You may send this information to Tom (admin@starraiders.net)
We also have our official site. If you want to resign from the clan, simply send Tom an e-mail. We can understand.

If you have any questions, or would like to join, please post here, and e-mail your information. As of now, I think or Tom or I can add people to our group.

Cheers,
Kevin and Tom

Faulkie 04-05-2004 07:13 PM

Define 100% legit. Do you mean does not cheat or does not trade (i.e. you actually found all the stuff you own)

Ivan 04-05-2004 10:02 PM

No cheats, doesn't max stats, tries to avoid dupes, etc.

Faulkie 04-05-2004 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan
No cheats, doesn't max stats, tries to avoid, dupes, etc.

You can never be totally sure about some items though...

Anyway, I'm in! (if thats ok)

Ivan 04-05-2004 10:51 PM

Send me an e-mail with the info you need. Then go to your control panel and click o group memberships, then the rest is simple.

Judgment 04-05-2004 10:54 PM

i might join once i get online

Faulkie 04-05-2004 11:10 PM

sent! I'm going to bed, so maybe when i get up, I'll be in!

lyger 05-05-2004 07:43 AM

ok ivan you told me to do this so here it is

Name - Greg
Console - GameCube(online), XBox(offline)
Episode - as of right now 1 and 2
Characters - Leaf, lvl. 117, Redria, HuNewearl
Soren!, lvl. 20, Skyly, FoMar
(Those are my active online chars)
Usual Haunts - Regulus 5 any day when i can get on around 5pm GMT
Alphard 6 i go here when regulus is empty
Deneb 10
Antares 8
Altair 9/10

SirTom909 05-05-2004 01:07 PM

lol,hey greg,ur already a member of {SR},wats going on?

Ivan 05-05-2004 03:01 PM

Lol, yeah, I said if you were already with {SR}, then just send me a quoe to join the membergroup. Just go to control Panel, then group memberships, and it's simple.

I need faulkie's info, and since I'm at school, I can't read it right now, but Faulkie if you haven't already you must send me a quoe too.