PDA

View Full Version : f34r M3 PH0R A H4x0R I$ HerE!!!

decswxaqz
27-11-2003, 10:19 AM
I've been banned!!!

I tried to connect today to ask some JP if Ep3 was Japanese only. Phoned SEGA, interesting conversation:

"Hi. I've been banned for no apparent reason."
"Yes. People have been banned because they have hacked items on their characters."
"Yes, I've been reading about it on the net. I don't hack or dupe. I don't even have an AR."
"People have been banned because they have hacked items on their characters."
"Yes, you just said that. But I haven't got any dupes. I never trade online."
"Is this a macine?"
"I see."
"If you leave your name and serial codes, we will happily get back to you with more information."
"...won't you need a telephone number?"
"..."
*click*

As you can see, we have undeniable confirmation that SEGA is one big corporate machine bent on world domination through the banning of it's small legit population -.-;

On the other hand, they could have found out who was the mass duper of 0% Storm Wand: Indras =/. Damn I thought I had gotten away with it as well, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Conversation was not recorded for the purpose of training and monitoring. Actual conversation may vary ^ ^;

GOLDIE
27-11-2003, 11:48 AM
Ok, now im confused :confused: .

decswxaqz
27-11-2003, 11:53 AM
I've been banned!!!

I thought I made it pretty clear =/

GOLDIE
27-11-2003, 11:55 AM
OMG, THATS HARSH DUDE. But ur like the most legit player I know. I wonderi if im banned :confused: . Well my HL runs out on Friday. SEGA r just taking the piss now.

decswxaqz
27-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Well. If it isn't sorted out by tomorrow, tough SOE. As soon as I get Ep 3, SOJ are going to get my money. If SOE can't sort out their servers, then they are going to lose money and fast. They lost a ton of money from the Animal Crossing incident. If this continues, then they are going to lose money from PSO.
Their lose not mine.

Thesord
27-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Arg,sorry about that.
Once again,SEGA made a point of the ridiculous.

Junon
27-11-2003, 02:25 PM
Thats a load of bull**** to be honest :\ Unlucky Dec :\

Aaron_Blitzmage
27-11-2003, 05:18 PM
yeah they have started doing it.
For things like hacked mags and stuff.
No idea about duping though.

GOLDIE
27-11-2003, 09:19 PM
I wonder what items Sega thaught were Duped :confused: .

Ivan
27-11-2003, 09:22 PM
If its hacked theres no way i could be banned, unless its true about the TJS, imma go online and try, and btw Luke, I want that phone number, noone bans me just fpor ****s and giggles and gets away withit. Those ****ing basterds:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry about the language i know i went a bit over board but im pissed

decswxaqz
27-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Seems like it's just EU people. Lots of people have been banned for no apparent reason. I'll give go on tomorrow and see. If I get banned again, I'm going to give them that day to unban me. After that, I'm going over to JP HL, so say farewell to decswxaqz and pheonix people, looks like they'll be sleeping for a while.

decswxaqz
27-11-2003, 09:54 PM
It was ST's fault as I thought. The ban has now been lifted and I can get on fine.

Now I can mass dupe Storm Wand: Indras with no percents to hell and back -.-

"GET YOUR STORM WANDS HERE!!!!" :D:D:D

Thesord
27-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Congrats.

Ivan
28-11-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by decswxaqz
It was ST's fault as I thought. The ban has now been lifted and I can get on fine.

Now I can mass dupe Storm Wand: Indras with no percents to hell and back -.-

"GET YOUR STORM WANDS HERE!!!!" :D:D:D

lol, how much MST do you need to use those again? like 400?

Ash L-M
04-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Are you going to kill the guy who gave it to you? He should be punished....

* Gets the army of Ragol.co.uk Ready*

Lee-yoshi
04-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Did they lift the ban just because you contacted them about it, or will people who were banned (even for no apparent reason) still be banned, because the last thing i wanna do is pay 5.99 for the christmas month and log on for the first time again in about 2/3 months and find ive been banned for "cheating" SEGAs PSO game!

:(