PDA

View Full Version : Hunters Vs. Forces!!!

Kyros
22-11-2003, 03:05 PM
People say Hunters are good and forces are good? i say i like hunters better cause if u get close up BAM! ur dead. but forces got great power with their lil' thunder bolts etc.

Mini_Bert
22-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Well I say forces are better than hunters and rangers are better than forces, but u already knew that didnt u josh?;)

K8lin
22-11-2003, 04:02 PM
FO are the best imo, but all classes have their advantages ^_^

Anjiru
22-11-2003, 04:12 PM
my opinion fos are better...u can hit everything at once..then hit one monster at a time ..lots of experience ;) and you can hit from far away and not get hit by the monsters

Mini_Bert
22-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Yes, but the same can be done with rangers and shot types, except it doesnt cost any tp, so if u think about it rangers can do the same as forces, except without any costs.

Anjiru
22-11-2003, 04:18 PM
but can rangers hit all teh monsters at once?

Mini_Bert
22-11-2003, 04:20 PM
Not all, but most of the time u only need to hit 5,and I had something else to add but now I've forgotten......

K8lin
22-11-2003, 04:22 PM
RA dont have strong Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen and Zalure tho, FO do ^_^

Anjiru
22-11-2003, 04:23 PM
good point fos have the strongest techs

Phantom_RAcast
22-11-2003, 06:38 PM
I think FO's are the best if you wait long enough to get good techs

GOLDIE
22-11-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Phantom_RAcast
I think FO's are the best if you wait long enough to get good techs

All you need is a char who is on Ult with a Pinkal ID. Thats a god source for disks.

Issac
22-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Its all a matter of opinion.

Vahn RAmar
22-11-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by K8lin
RA dont have strong Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen and Zalure tho, FO do ^_^

Rangers don't have jennen and zallure period.

here's how I 'class' the classes.

Hunters: Basic team member, every good group needs at least 2.
example: say you needed to kill a buncha stuff before they cause a big problem, call upon ya hunters. problem: can get too cocky, and be killed.

Rangers: long range support, all groups should have at least one. example: if there is somthing that no one can kill quickly in close combat, your Ranger can help alot. problem: low health/DFP

Forces: rare team member/long range ELEMENTAL support, since not alot of people actively use their forces, they can be a valued team member. Example: say you had to kill vol opt really quick or somthing, with a force's huge amount of TP, they can just keep using zonde. Bad part: killed to easily and are expensive to maintain.

Keako
22-11-2003, 10:57 PM
Issac is right but in MY opinion i think forces are because it take skill. i understand if all the other classes do to but they dont to 1 and 0 at the beginning of the game and at hard if you are lvl 20.
And you can use reverser instead of wasting your money on moon addis. I also think the forces wepons look more cool. (my opinion) and they have for choices for how they look. It is how you play the game. If you like doing 400 damage and end up killing up close and all that knight in shining armor act be a hunter. I f you like turtling or the shoot run or sniping them out be a ranger. If you like challenge and using cool spells but do a little damage be a force. It is all a matter of opinion as i say it again.

WEll that is about it...

{peace}

death angel
23-11-2003, 10:51 AM
i admit hunters are stronger to start with but they have to be close up but imagen if challenge them, the hunter will be runnin towards u an u use an high lv ice spell, they freeze then u use fire an keep usin the ice to freezem its a foolproof plan an forces are def better because of that:D

Neo1989
23-11-2003, 11:04 AM
I use my Ramarl mostly because of the long range sniping and the resonably powerful Techs. but they get a little overwhelmed in close combat. The other Rangers are a bit weak when it comes to Techs.
Ive got one force but as you can see a liitle underpower at the moment but I used the force on the Dreamcast because of the High power in the Techs, again slightly usless in close combat.
The Hunters are great for Meeles, running in with a saber or daggers and hacking the enemy to bits, and with Huneweal great Techs as well.
The most challenging Character would have to be an Android Hunter, although they are really powerful the lack of range and techs show on the mines with the floating Candines I can't hit them without a Tech or gun. The traps are a bit pathetic as well if they hit, great, otherwise they are useless to me.

Kyros
24-11-2003, 10:25 PM
death angel that isnt true. see my hunter is powerful in atp and has good ata. doenst really mean a hunter wil alwaysl come close combat and beat the snot out of u. i also got a gun (suppressed gun) and i do about 100-200 dmg each hit so theres a chance a hunter wont always go close combat. plus u probally will barely freeze my guy cause he has really high ice restistance.

Mini_Bert
25-11-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Kyros
death angel that isnt true. see my hunter is powerful in atp and has good ata. doenst really mean a hunter wil alwaysl come close combat and beat the snot out of u. i also got a gun (suppressed gun) and i do about 100-200 dmg each hit so theres a chance a hunter wont always go close combat. plus u probally will barely freeze my guy cause he has really high ice restistance.

Kyros is right(did I just say that?)when confronted with a ranger or force, the best strategy would be to start with a gun, slowly move forward then pull out ur weapon and hope u don't miss. (MENTAL NOTE:stop being helpful, espicially to kyros, can't have him getting where I am.)

Ash L-M
25-11-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by death angel
i admit hunters are stronger to start with but they have to be close up but imagen if challenge them, the hunter will be runnin towards u an u use an high lv ice spell, they freeze then u use fire an keep usin the ice to freezem its a foolproof plan an forces are def better because of that:D

Sos, but I was very hard to strike down as I had all the protection units against status effects including freeze. Plus My attacks did 801 a hit with the MUSASHI+45 I had (Using the special attack).And I had over 450 DFP and I had some of the best frames and barriers around so I had a lot of elemental DFP.

:D :cool:

Orphen
25-11-2003, 04:19 PM
The only thing that really poses a threat to me in battle are the Rangers. Hunters knock me down in one hit usually, so I just have time to get up and simply shock or freeze them. If that doesnt work, then grants will just slaughter them in one hit.
Going against other forces arent much of a threat, since we are equal in power, it is basically a battle of skill and speed.
As for rangers and their accursed mechguns. Too weak to knock me down but too strong for me to block, i die almost instantly in the process, and it gets extremely annoying, especially when they use their little snow queens.

I would say that only battle within the same class are the ones that require skill, otherwise it is kind of cheap, since different classes excel in different things. Stupid Guld millas.

And for some reason I just hate hunewearls. Probably because theyre always being hit on by people in the lobbies, and it gets extremely annoying because theyre like what people would call "token babes" of this game. I just dont like them at all.

Thesord
25-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Lol,if a HU has the right items,he/she can kill FOs/RAs easily(Well not so easily but...).:p

Serpent7
25-11-2003, 07:46 PM
My simple answer- HUnewearl.

Bit of a weak hunter- but compensation in having the best techniques/technique strength.

Vahn RAmar
25-11-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Orphen
The only thing that really poses a threat to me in battle are the Rangers.
As for rangers and their accursed mechguns. Too weak to knock me down but too strong for me to block, i die almost instantly in the process, and it gets extremely annoying, especially when they use their little snow queens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, you ought to see me with Vulcans/M&A 60's, HAHAHAHAHA, I suck, It would take me 5 min. on hard to kill a gillchic!

Mini_Bert
25-11-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Vahn RAmar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, you ought to see me with Vulcans/M&A 60's, HAHAHAHAHA, I suck, It would take me 5 min. on hard to kill a gillchic!

Ya he's right, the only good mechs are red mechs, yasminkov9000v(both fully ground) and guld milla, all the others suck.

Ash L-M
28-11-2003, 04:05 PM
What about androids? They could just equip the best Resists and would not be effected by Grants!

Orphen
28-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Only problem is that they have no units that sboost anything else, I dont think I will be going up against a level 200 thinking ill win, but if its someone with resistance, Ill just take them down with my twin.

EDIT (decswxaqz): Orphen. Stop double/triple posting :mad:

And I just dont like hunewearls more than any character you can be.

DarkMagician
09-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Look, it's obvious that everyone is NEVER GOING TO AGREE! So why are we wasting time on this? Let's get back to playing!

P.S-everyone knows that FOmars kick everybody's butts anyway...