PDA

View Full Version : Warnin Virus May Be Put Onto Pso Server

death angel
21-11-2003, 09:05 PM
ony rumers at the moment that came from a software copy news group called irc has informed me about a possible virus that goes through servers and switch off gamecubes and corupt there memory cards .and it is possible to ive made viruses but not sent them onist (just interested in nowin how they work to protect myself from them ). its proberly some kidds avin (saposidly)fun time coruptin game cubes.
well believ me or not jus be warned i no this cuss im apart of exclusiv news groups . im not bein big headid or nout

JaxTheHUmar
22-11-2003, 05:08 AM
3 things

1. Dont tell us you corrupt gamecubes
2. You may wanna check A LOT of your spelling, its hard to figure out what you are saying, use shorthand too, like u=you, stuff like that
3. If you have xbox, how do you corrupt a gamecube?

Vahn RAmar
22-11-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by death angel
ony rumers at the moment that came from a software copy news group called irc, has informed me about a possible virus that goes through servers and switch off gamecubes and corupt there memory cards .and it is possible to ive made viruses but not sent them onist (just interested in nowin how they work to protect myself from them ). its proberly some kidds avin (saposidly)fun time coruptin game cubes.
well believ me or not jus be warned i no this cuss im apart of exclusiv news groups . im not bein big headid or nout

Class is now in session!

Problem 1 I have bolded all typo/gramatical/spelling errors. (jeez kid! do you see all that bolded text?!)

2 I agree with jax because if you're on xbox why not just let this happen and laugh at the gc'ers.

Junon
22-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Play nice guys

death angel
22-11-2003, 11:11 AM
firstly i don care how i spell on the net secondly if u don want a warnin jus say cus i can now every thing thats gona happen
thirdly it involves me cus me mate has a game cube an my files on there :mad:

ps im from burmingham so nout is a comen word over there:p :mad:

EDIT: MERGING DOUBLE POST

Schoichet
23-11-2003, 04:44 PM
ya, its not like D.A. is the werst speller around

Ash L-M
28-11-2003, 04:00 PM
I guess you two are having a competition
'Who is the most gramatically incorrect?'

That could be fun...

Anyway, on the DC version, there were loads of viruses
The most nasty were:
Character Killer *CK* (Curruputed whole of memory card and infected the DC in some sort of way)
NOLS (Took control of your character and swiped all of your weapons)
Getting FSOD.

I can't remember the rest. I'm not on the net with the Cube so I don't know what to expect...

Schoichet
28-11-2003, 05:23 PM
my gramer do be fine, its just my spelling ant good

Thesord
28-11-2003, 09:36 PM
Will you stop it with the grammar?:rolleyes:
This is important.

Ash L-M
04-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Sorry...anyway, what are the new ones to be aware of online with the cube?

Thesord
04-12-2003, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure,but I hope not NOL...
Btw did you read my sig yet(The last phrase.)?

Ash L-M
05-12-2003, 04:29 PM
What about the double save? It just backs files up. If you were NOL'ed you couldn't get items back on the 'cast. But I guess things might of changed.