PDA

View Full Version : equipment for a pathetic FO

Kitsadoodles
26-12-2005, 05:50 PM
My FOmar, kapu-kapu, is lvl 71 trying his hardest to get to ultimate. his mag is a heart of kapu-kapu used on a garuda with the pbs farlla, golla, and pilla. he's kinda pathetic, as the title states, so i'm going to add power and defense lvls to his mag, as it is currently really high on mind and not really anything else. My question is, is there a good weapon/armor that i could hunt for him to make him able to survive in the end of vhard and the beginning of ultimate? i can do online and don't do much offline with him, so playing alone really isn't a problem. i just don't think he'll be able to survive in ult, because i'm trying my hardest to get him there and catch up with danan, my bro's FOmar. there is a weapon i was considering; is agito 2001 worth hunting, becuase i think it may help him with its low atp requirement (it says 356 requirement, and kapu only has 325 so far but i can raise that easily) and easy drop rate for my greenill. its also pretty strong, not that melee is kapu-kapu's main concern. i'm trying to melee a little more than cast, although i do A LOT of casting. i'm not really sure about armor though. it may be hard to hunt anything decent due to the fact that my only character on ult is whittil, and i have a greenill in vhard and oran (kapu-kapu is the oran and might be harder to hunt things with). i guess i could ask my bro to hunt with me, seeing as he now has a skyly and greenill on ult. i also have a few friends online that could help me hunt, so if there's anything on other ids that is good i could ask them to play with me. i'd like to hunt my own stuff because i really have nothing to trade. thanks in advance for the advice everybody.
edit: i'm sorry i never notice this but this is in the blue burst section and i didn't mean to put it there because i play gamecube, so this can be moved to where ever.

jarl
26-12-2005, 07:41 PM
ok, firstly you say you have some high lvl people. ask them to check their shops or lvl 70ish+ 4 slot frames/barriers that you can equip at your current level. you dont really have any decent special armours you can use at level 71. my fo uses an ultimate frame 4 slots from the shop and divinity barrier from the shop and she's lvl 106! ok, you'll want 2 mags- one for casting with mega high mind (150 at least, if you use a cell of mag ... your can get 195) and preferrably with invunlenrability (sp??) as some specials. i would suggest just casting when on ult and getting there uintil level about 100 when you should be able to melee yourself in some good areas. not sure what the agito 2001 is like, but i'd recommend getting some god/power and defence or hp units. also, since FOmar has abysmal ATA get some god/arm's and hit on the weapons. you should be looking fora weapon to increase your ata by at least 60 or its not going to work. since you are a oran FO you may want to pipe a syncesta as you have an easy drop (well, one of the easiest) and then keep it unteched. because its unteched status you will not get everyone thinking its hacked, and this will give you the mother of all trading things.

Kitsadoodles
26-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the advice! i think i might not need any more casting help, except maybe some higher lvl techs, as my mag is currently lvl 80ish in mind, although i am still rasing its mind stat. i will try and check the shops for more stuff- i just found a 4 slot valiant frame and thats pretty good, so i'll try to look for something even better. i definitely will stick to casting for ult, seeing as i've gotten pretty good at it even in vhard. i'm gonna try to raise this mag to a high lvl in def, pow, and mind. i think its already about 50 in pow and dex, and 16 in def. this was a mag that my HUnewearl raised and then gave to kapu, so it has some fairly good stats. as for the syncesta thing, that sounds like a pretty good idea! i'll have to check the drop rates for it though. i'm really not sure about the wep though; he's not really a melee FO, i think he actually might be more casting, but i like to melee too so i think unless somebody tells me of its disadvantages, i'm gonna try to hunt that agito for the time being while kapu is in the end of vhard (just in case he needs to melee, cuz i'll be putting some more pow on his mag). anyway, thanks for the help! i really appriciate it, and i'm gonna try some of those ideas.

jarl
26-12-2005, 08:13 PM
nooo! make 2 mags. you wont get by with a 10,60,70,60 mag. you need a 30,0,0,170 mag (or soemthing close to that) for casting and a 5,109,86 mag (every 2 lvls of dexx=1 ata, so an odd number of dex is a wasted lvl). def is useless on most mags, so dont have it on your attacking mag, but since you must have some levels on other stuff (unless you have a mag cell spare) then use defence, as ATA or ATP isnt important when casting! the '!!' in my sig will be really useful for you, it shows you how to max out every classes stats (inc. FOmar :P) and the correct amount of mats and mag to use, so i really recommend that.

Kitsadoodles
26-12-2005, 08:34 PM
oh ok i can do that! i've got a few spare default lvl 5 mags that i can raise for this. oh and also are syncestas really wanted online or on this site or anything? because its 1/20 or so hildetorrs, right? that seems like a great idea and if i can find any of those fat bears i will definitely keep hunting them. i've tried so many times to get that hildetorr in offline multiplayer for a frozen shooter, but i never actually found one. what did you say about the mag cell, because i've got a mag cell (forgot what its called but its the one where some ids get churel and others get preta i think) and i also have a pian if those are helpful.
EDIT: a few hours after this post, i started to make the mag. its gonna be a white sato, and this will be the pow/dex and other stuff one. i'm using the advice from the guide you linked to in your sig, its very good! so now, i raise one casting mag (the one i already started, lvl 145 now) and the melee mag (the new sato).

Teh EkwEE
27-12-2005, 09:41 AM
=\ Don't listen to Jarl as he's retarded and uses n00bmars......kay?
(You don't tech syncestas, as they're tool items igmo....)

DO what he said partially....but when you hit level 100 start hunting/piping Pal Rappy for a Guard Wave, it's one of the better items in the game and Grennil has a 1/2 drop rate from it. Use a merge on Falz, preferably Foie Merge, combo'ed with Club of Laconium ideally, or Fire Scepter:Agni, as it boosts all fire techs but on by 30% ( I think) where as the laconium boosts Foie alone by 40%...Now that we have that out the way. If you have a high mind mag, chances are you've already give A LOT of mind materials to your FOmar, thusly F-ed him up majorly if you want to melee even a little. So, you are now stuck with, at best, a support FO, who mostly techs, S/D J/Z R/A with a Gi/Rafoie every now and then, and maybe a bit of beserking with a Soul Eater once in a while. WHat I would suggest then is creating and equal mag that boosts a bit of everything, as I don't believe in the two mag crap. So for j00, Sato is always nice, but I prefer Rukmin, as they are much cooler looking. Stat wise....if you're supporting then go with a 20/60/60/60 why? I don't know, but it looks good since I don't actually have any support FO's, the one I do have (that would closest resemble a support Fo) has a Rukmin with....5/75/45/75, that works decently enough.

For shields? Against Falz, if you can hunt it I would suggest a Light Relief, it's a rare shield but easy enough to hunt. Then equip a few resist/ (dark preferably) and then equip a Dragon/Hp or two, and happy hunting.....THat answer all questions?

Kitsadoodles
27-12-2005, 05:45 PM
okay 1) thanx for all the help on beating falz but i think you misenterperated me; sorry i wasn't clear enough, but when i said "the end of vhard" i actually meant lvls 71-80 because this char plays mostly offline multi and online because of his inability to fight well alone. i will use these tips when i get to vhard falz, which i am not yet even at (because i WILL have much trouble with that big guy).
2) you mean getting my greenill to 100 to pipe that guard wave, right? thats a good idea, and i will definitely do that.
3) well you said i f---ed him up a lot by giving a lot of mind and you might be right because his current stats are 577 mst and 325 atp.....kinda sad, hence the title of this thread "equipment for a pathetic FO". i'm not really sure about the meleeing, because kapu has alwasys kind of stunk at it. i just want a cool wep so i dont have to be ALL melee.
4) the mag he has now is actually lvl 151, with the stats around 14 def, around 16 pow, around 30 dex, and 87 mind. so, you say i should make an equal mag with all stats? that is, make a new mag? well, if so, i'm going to keep the sato because rukmin scares me.......this will probably be the equal mag, so i think the 2 mag thing will work for me because my current mag is TOO mindy and cant support me. either that or just put some pow/dex/def lvls on my current one, which kinda sucks because its already lvl 151.

jarl
27-12-2005, 07:02 PM
noo! dont lsiten to teh ekwee, he doesnt even have a sig :P (anyway, the RAmar was my first character, made when i WAS a noob so nya ha ha to you, fatty)

there is no point in making a single mag, you will just end up with medicore stats on everything. you will want the casting mag for hard stuff to kill (bosses, some mega enemies) and to have the melee mag equipped the rest of the time, a 20,60,60,60 mag is so pointless its unbelievable, just get a pure pow/dex mag and a pure asting mag, and you will do so much better it would be stupid (as teh ekwee :P)

anyway, teh ekwee got the fire scepter:agni stats wrong, boosts all fire techs by 20%. if you cant trust him on something as simple as that, what can you trust him on!

Teh EkwEE
27-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Bish, I don't remember that crap, I haven't checked any of the tech boosting %'s in a few months.....:bandit: (Besides, ALL my FO's, with their single mags, would kick j00r ass....;) )

Well okay then, if you want to go the two route, go (for the Mind mag...) 50/0/0/150 and the Power mag 5/135/60 (as anything above 60 is retarded, your FO will max out with the 60 on it without ***/Arm units... << )

If you can find something better than Guard Wave, I urge you to hunt it, Luminous Field being ideal for it's stats and level requirment. But on Skyly (Which I found my off on accidently....) it has an insane rate of 1/1027*ish from Sinow Blue, so if you can/want to hunt it, I strongly recommend that armor.

I understood you, if you're playing on multi with that other FOmar, just get the same items, for that one......and HUZZAH!....Foie pwnage on Falz. YOur brother is already on Ultimate, so he should know what to do. Just get some ****/HP units.

jarl
27-12-2005, 11:53 PM
your fo may max with 60 dex on a mag, but unless you're lvl 200 you wont max, in fact you'll only have 131 at level 80, 141 at 100, 147 at 120, 151 at 140, 157 at 160, eventually ending with 168 at level 200. wowee! (max is 163 on fomar, so your 10 dex over :P) do you honestly think you can hit anything with 131 ATA in ult? you definately need more than 60 on your mag! 151 ata would give you a chance (100 dex on mag), get something with decent hit and you may be able to hit consistently. if you want to miss a lot, sure, go for 60 dex but i hope you have a 4 slot guard wave with 4 god/arms.

A.S.
28-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Replace Guard Wave ASAP, it sucks.

Hunt weapons with hit, Angry Fist or Rainbow Baton, for example.
Luminous Field (find an Aura Field about 50 levels later with your Oran)
God/Battle
Cure/--
Cure/--
Cure/--
Tripolic Shield
Anthing besides the loathable Sato 5/145/50/0 or 13/0/0/187

Kitsadoodles
28-12-2005, 03:06 AM
Do any of you think i could actually survive on this mag i have now, the 14/16/30/87 one thats only 151 and i can change the stats, because i really dont know who to listen to and why! i already started the sato for meleeing, and its already lvl 20 kalki. i'm really not sure what i want to do concerning melee/casting, but the casting sure seems to be a lot stronger. i don't want to be all casting though, which is why i want a better weapon for melee to equpi while casting. i'm going to raise this melee sato, but it may work out better for me to have just one mag that can help me with everything. so, i decided i want to do both sato and semi-balanced mag. what should i put on the current mag, dex, def, or power? this i guess will be the more casting oriented mag.
oh and p.s.--- don't you go dissing the RAmars! they are cool in their own special little way!!!!

A.S.
28-12-2005, 04:13 AM
[quote]Do any of you think i could actually survive on this mag i have now, the 14/16/30/87[/wuote]

Not in Ultimate with a FOmar =/

whiteninja
28-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Do any of you think i could actually survive on this mag i have now, the 14/16/30/87Yes... partially... when you are more like level 170... Bringing DEX to about 46-50 and then using POW on the rest could make it a decent mixed mag for melee and casting... decent... if you used the right materials, that is.

Firstly! In regard to materials: DO NOT USE ANY MORE! Raise your Fomar to a level ending in 5 or 0, then go to the following site.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1179
Unequip all your gear, subtract the ATP, DFP, MST, EVP, and LCK that they have listed there from your ATP, DFP, MST, EVP, and LCK, then divide each by two. That will give the amount of materials you have used. The ATA stat they show there may be off by 1, but that is only because the way they round it - the others are all accurate.

Then post what your materials used are! That is way more important than equipment.

Kitsadoodles
28-12-2005, 04:52 PM
ok i'll just go for making a better mag with equal stats, and maybe i'll switch between the two. i don't think that will be necessary though. the new sato will help me survive if it is more balanced, right? or do i really have to have more than 1 mag to switch between.
oh and i'll do that thing with the subtracting and dividing for materials thingiemabob.

jarl
28-12-2005, 06:55 PM
in fairness, switching between 2 isnt that bad- you just have the melee on all the time, then switch if you see a load of nasty enemies/a boss.

Kitsadoodles
28-12-2005, 08:40 PM
oki doki then....i actually think thats pretty good- but i would like to cast a little without having to switch mags, so couldn't i just make a pretty balanced mag with less mst rather than make an all melee mag?

jarl
28-12-2005, 08:44 PM
the casting will be affected by having a mag with no mind and trying to cast, but not nearly as much as having a mag with mind and trying to melee!! think about it, you'll do about 500 with a tech lets say, with no mag (perhaps thats -300 MST) you'll be doing 100-200 less, but if you loose 20 ATA to give yourself a slightly better casting damage then you'll REALLY hurt (you won't be able to hit!). 2 mags is pretty much the only way to go, and s/d/j/z (main spells a melee FO uses) arent affected by MST much, pretty much all by level. damage with attacking spells and resta heal is the only thing you need to worry about which is related to MST, besides a high level resta will be pretty much all you ever need.

Kitsadoodles
28-12-2005, 08:52 PM
ok that sounds good to me! i'm gonna continue that sato to be pow/dex/ and a little def oriented (just so i don't die trying to hit somebody). i still don't know what kind of weapon i should get, though i still really want to go for that agito for him. even if its not the best, its really cool, and the drop rate/atp requirement are really good too.

jarl
28-12-2005, 09:09 PM
a really good weapon for a FOmar is anything with ridiculous hit %. 20 doesnt cut it, but if you've got something with 35+ then for gods sake, use it! it doesnt matter if its rare or not, but you need something you can reliably hit with.

Kitsadoodles
28-12-2005, 09:24 PM
ok i have nothing with hit%, so i guess i'd better start looking!

jarl
28-12-2005, 09:27 PM
ok i have nothing with hit%, so i guess i'd better start looking!
probably be a good idea :P

make sure you tech stuff up by 10%- if you get an unknown weapon that has 0,10,0,0 then you can tech it to 0,20,0,0. make sure you do this with every decent rare you get, as its a really good way to get easyextra damage/accuracy. n.b: can't tech stuff up from 0% to 10, but you can also tech stuff down by 10%, making -5% weapons possible. if you get a rubbish wep with 5,0,0,0 then you may as well tech it down to -5% cos thats much cooler than 15% :P (if you tech stuff right there should be no % smaller than 15%)

A.S.
28-12-2005, 10:52 PM
ok that sounds good to me! i'm gonna continue that sato to be pow/dex/ and a little def oriented (just so i don't die trying to hit somebody). i still don't know what kind of weapon i should get, though i still really want to go for that agito for him. even if its not the best, its really cool, and the drop rate/atp requirement are really good too.

FOmar's 163 ATA + 1977 Agito with 35 hit = NO U

Unless you play Forest and Caves, only.

EDIT: Remember this when hunting >_> Also, 1980 > 1977 in terms of ATA / ATP, but has no good drops for hit. Agito 1977 with hit is 1/13002 from Yellowboze Ep2 Hildelt =[

Ideas for weapons with hit:
- Sabers: Red Saber
- Katana: Agito 1977
- Knuckles: Angry Fist
- Claws: Morning Glory
- Daggers: Twin Chakram
- Double Sabers: Double Saber (Complete 5-5 with a FO, this the the prize, but with 50 hit 8)
- Slicers: Rainbow Baton, Red Slicer, Diska of Braveman

- Rifle: Holy Ray (RH > HR)
- Handguns: Red Handgun
- Mechguns: M&A60 Vise

As for Armors and Shields, Virus Armor: Lafuteria > Aura Field > Lumi Field

Resta Merge > Tripolic Shield > Attribute Wall, it's the other way around when soloing, however.

Teh EkwEE
30-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Yes... partially... when you are more like level 170... Bringing DEX to about 46-50 and then using POW on the rest could make it a decent mixed mag for melee and casting... decent... if you used the right materials, that is.

Firstly! In regard to materials: DO NOT USE ANY MORE! Raise your Fomar to a level ending in 5 or 0, then go to the following site.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1179
Unequip all your gear, subtract the ATP, DFP, MST, EVP, and LCK that they have listed there from your ATP, DFP, MST, EVP, and LCK, then divide each by two. That will give the amount of materials you have used. The ATA stat they show there may be off by 1, but that is only because the way they round it - the others are all accurate.

Then post what your materials used are! That is way more important than equipment.

WHich was what I was trying to say before Jarl started trying to show off, she said she's already used a lot of materials. Most of the mind I think I recall reading, so the character itself is f'ed, I was trying to provide her with a way to more or less balance out the character, so I said go with one mag, because, by now, the character is gone for one way or the other. Mixed support> melee is what you'll want, so you can melee every now in then in forest or so with a wepon that has good hit%. You can make two mags, but why bother. I'm making one for my RAmarl, as I made her one that worked in V-Hard excellently.(5/95/50/50) but it doesn't work in Ultimate very well as I'm sure you can tell, So I think I'll go for a 5/130/50/15 (as she's already got most of her techs....) and I PMed Kef about that other mag, he said it'd work around level 150...... -___-; Damn j00 my mag raising skills.

Edit: Sorry for the randomness in my posts, but I went to bed around 3:00 PM, and took two adderall, and fell asleep, but then just go up at 5:00 am due to the medicine. Thus my thoughts kinda' jump around......sorreh...

A.S.
30-12-2005, 05:24 PM
RAmarl uses 5/100/60/35, both Kefka and I use that RAmarl mag; he'll be using it for all 200 character levels.

Kitsadoodles
30-12-2005, 05:29 PM
thats why i think i want to make just a more equal mag and get a good weapon with hit% so i can just run around with a cool weapon blasting stuff to bits with my techs and then be able to melee when i want to. i think the equal mag will give me an opportunity to do this because being a FOmar, kapu's mst is already very high, and with a boost from a semi-equal mag, it will be good enough to let me cast and melee without having to go through switching all of my equipment around. i just have to find a good weapon with hit%, although i will be doing both casting and melee at the same time. it doesn't take much mag lvling/other stuff support to be a good caster, so i think that this may actually work. i can just put around 40-50 mind lvls i guess on this power/dex oriented mag, so that i will be able to both cast and melee.

jarl
30-12-2005, 06:40 PM
k, whtever....

Kitsadoodles
08-01-2006, 04:31 AM
ok back on this thread, i've been doing alot of playing with kapu lately. he's now on level 73, so i haven't been able to do that material calculation thing yet. but i have found a weapon thats been working for me so far in very hard. its a geist gladius with 35% hit and 20% native or a beast (can't remember which one), but its very good for him so far. what i've been doing is shifta/deband/jellen/zalure, which levels are pathetic and need improvement. then, after i get powered up, i cast a bunch of techs to get enemy low health, and then melee the poo out of it with my powered up weapon. the only decent spell i have is my deband level 25, along with shifta level 11. i've actually been playing very well alone and with a group lately. the mag is now level 152, not the new one but the casting one, and i'm not sure what i should be putting on it because kapu is good with his tp (1006) and mst (600), with the casting mag. maybe some power or dex on this one for a balanced mag? i'm really not sure what i can do about the mag, but the fighting seems to be working out very well so far. i probably won't be able to survive at all in ultimate without a partner, so i will have to work alot either on a good mag or in a group before i can even think about ultimate solo. anyway, some equipment advice would be appreciated, and i will post his stats and material usage when i get to level 75. thanks guys!

Kitsadoodles
14-01-2006, 01:17 AM
ok here are kapu's stats (since level 75);
ATP-315
MST-430
DFP-122
ATA-98
LCK-12
EVP-328
here are his material usages;
POW- 14
MIND- 16
LCK-1
EVADE- 2
DFP- 16
HP and TP don't count towards his max mat usage, do they?

Phantom_RAcast
14-01-2006, 03:29 AM
HP and TP mats count towards there own usage. Not the one that the others count towards.

Teh EkwEE
14-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Okay, go ahead and, (I'm gonna' get my ass chewed into for this statement), round out the mat usage. Make everyone you use equal. So give him them until he's had twenty of each. After that, you'll have an even number. Then force feed him every last Pow and Mind material you have, keeping track on the total amount remaing. (Take the remaining number of mats left and divide by two.) I would advise maxing out LCK, but it's hard to do. My FOmarl benefits from it greatly, and only needs two more. It's worth the time though.

Kitsadoodles
14-01-2006, 03:46 PM
thanks for the advice ekwee. i think that it would be very good to get him to have equal stats. on a different topic, what about my weapon/fighting style? i posted about it recently here and i'm not sure if it's going to work for me, unless i stay in very hard forever. maybe i could just get a much better weapon (better than geist gladius+13 with 35% hit), although it is pretty strong. for now.

jarl
14-01-2006, 06:14 PM
thats pretty good, i'd grind it if i were you.

A.S.
14-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I would try for a Double Saber with 50% hit for it's special, easy prize from 5-5, for any FO who plays BB. I doubt you will get a Double Saber with > 50% hit otherwise, it's too rare. From what I see, the only reason in Ultimate you would be satisfied with the Geist Gladius with 35% hit is it's special, which won't do well after Forest.

Look at this (http://tychopso.oddigytitanium.com/MatUsage.html#FOmar) for mat usage. The material page comes with mag stats that work aside it, but don't worry about your mag's maxing stats until L170, until then, keep my suggestions in mind: 5/145/50/0 or 15(12)/0/0/185(188).

what about my weapon/fighting style?

I answered this question in the last page, I'll put more options in this one.

- Sabers: Excalibur and Red Saber (Red Coat or Crimson Coat would help)
- Katana: S-Rank Axe, Agito 1977 (Agitos are out of the question, refer to Sabers for the most similar weapon)
- Knuckles: Angry Fist
- Claws: Morning Glory (Claws are out of the question, refer to Knuckles)
- Daggers: Twin Chakram
- Double Sabers: S-Rank Twin (no hit) Double Saber (Complete 5-5 with a FO, this the the prize, but with 50 hit)
- Slicers: Rainbow Baton, Red Slicer, Diska of Braveman

- Rifle: Holy Ray (Out of the question, refer to Handguns)
- Mechguns: M&A60 Vise or Vulcans (Vise is hard to get with hit, stay with special Vulcans)

Here is an unedited guide, not as good, credits to Tycho. I wouldn't credit him for listing crappy suggestions, though >_> None of those FO weapons can be used properly while meleeing, so I excluded them in my revised guide. Clio is surprisingly powerful, I know you don't have BB, though.

Sabers: Excalibur
- Katana: S-rank Hammer, S-rank Harisen, Agito 1980
- Knuckles: S-rank Knuckle, Angry Fist
- Claws: Morning Glory (with Morning Prayer), S-rank Claw
- Daggers: P-Arms's Blade
- Swords: Crazy Tune
- Partisans: Soul Banish, S-rank Scythe
- Double Sabers: S-rank Twin, Double Saber
- Musashi: G-Assassin's Sabers
- Slicers: Slicer of Fanatic, Rainbow Baton, Red Slicer (with Crimson/Red Coat), Diska of Braveman (with Thirteen)

- Rifles: Holy Ray
- Bazookas: Inferno Bazooka
- Mechguns: M&A60 Vise

- Canes: Clio
- Wands: Solferino
- Rods: Psycho Wand
- Cards: Gal Wind

colohue
17-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Your FOmars MST is actually quite tiny in comparison to the power he probably needs. My FOmar is level 38 with almost 600 MST. I use a 136 mind mag, needs updating but it gives Charlie an incredible amount of power.

Personally I hardly melee at all and I don't see what all the fuss is about, fluids don't cost much, just blast everything to pieces.

Kitsadoodles
18-01-2006, 12:31 AM
yes i understand that, and i too melee only when the enemy has fairly low health from all my blasting. my problem is that i both want to melee a little and actually survive while doing it, so i need a good weapon so i don't do 17 damage and end up on the floor after every combo. i do think he needs more power, because at level 77 he has a pathetic 353 ATP, or something like that. this, and his best weapon is a geist gladius+14 with 35% hit. i don't have a problem with casting, as it is fun to blow stuff to bits, i just like to melee. :)

colohue
21-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Fair point but I would suggest a more blasty approach while you hunt a new weapon. Go hunting Angel/Minds or Mind Materials.