PDA

View Full Version : how do you feel about soul eater?

speedy14
06-12-2005, 07:44 PM
do you think a fomar should use soul eater? or is it better just to stick with battle rods?

Poo Fly
06-12-2005, 07:48 PM
sure why not?
as long as he can pull of some worthwhile damage and actually hit with it that is.
then go get a soul banish :P

speedy14
06-12-2005, 07:51 PM
soul banish??? where would u get that from

Poo Fly
06-12-2005, 07:57 PM
go check the ragol database ^_^ its there somewhere.
(sorry being lazy)

A.S.
06-12-2005, 11:28 PM
do you think a fomar should use soul eater? or is it better just to stick with battle rods?

No, FOmar shouldn't use any weapon without hit, even if you don't use the special of that weapon.

then go get a soul banish

With 1% chance of hit ?

whiteninja
07-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Soul Eater is the best melee weapon that anyone in Normal through VH Caves can get. After that it is the G-Assassin's Sabers and Double Saber. When you get to Ultimate, a better Partisan for a Fomar would be a Huge Plantain Fan. You get a Fatsia (yeah, you'll need hit%... 1/100 odds, but it's in VH) and trade in 16 PD's online for a Magic Water. Combine the two, and you get a Partisan that is about 75 ATP weaker than Soul Banish, but it's easier to find and will take less time to get one with a hit%. Plus, the special blows enemies back... I have yet to see it though...

MegamanX
09-12-2005, 06:46 PM
No, FOmar shouldn't use any weapon without hit, even if you don't use the special of that weapon.

Well... when Normal-Vhard really doens't require all that much ATA to 0wn it... AND seeing Forces can't use any other multi-striking melee weapon... (slicers not really counting seeing they're projectiles) AND seeing Soul Eater requires so little ATP yet has more ATP than a Gungir... why would you not want Soul Eater? .... It's special Berserk is great too... seeing it's a Force (which means resta isn't a problem) has low HP (and how the Berserk works off a percentage of your total HP, not a specific amount)... Soul Eater is great.

Ding dong
17-12-2005, 05:17 AM
Nah, no soul eater. Find a good card, level up, use pshyco wand. :P

jarl
17-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Find a good card

good luck in that....

Poo Fly
17-12-2005, 01:50 PM
AND seeing Forces can't use any other multi-striking melee weapon...

use a crazy tune!!
my FOmar does!

link87
17-12-2005, 09:42 PM
i might be wrong but doesnt the soul eater suck somethin awfull. i have it. its unbelivable weak. it drains hp non stop and if u use its effect then it drains even more of your hp :S

its even worse if u use an android. usin that is like suicide

Ivan
19-12-2005, 02:40 PM
You don't want battle rods, wether you intend on being a "Support Force" or a "Melee Force" If you're melee use Soul Eater/Soul Banish and it's good because then you have more than the average mind level. If you're support I don't reccomend anything. Having a weapon of some sort equiped will only slow down the casting of your spells.

jarl
19-12-2005, 03:48 PM
yeah, but you dont get any boosts then. things that give amazing boost (i.e summit moon) shouldnt be ignored because they slow casting speed- they also increase damage by.... quite a lot :P

ShadowNinja X7
19-12-2005, 08:46 PM
I use a Soul Eater on my FOmar and its a great weapon, as long as you don't run around for to long with it equiped.

Twin Dante
19-12-2005, 11:26 PM
my force glustar used to use on then i gave him an elysion a good force wep its specail saves tp good melee and increases tp i think plus its really cool looking. So never equip a soul eater unless your in a room full of people lol i think i just liked killing kireek cause he treats me like im new like lv 24 hes like lv 67. He uses a weak soul eater im there using god powers a sick savitri mag and a meteor cudgel (just about lol) and hes saying is it hard to hit the enemies and im like no.

ShadowNinja X7
20-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Well, Soul Eater is good if you can't equip a Elysion yet.