PDA

View Full Version : Latest PSU video

Battle Angel
01-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Just saw the latest PSU video courtesy of Ragol.co.uk's main index page. Even though the quality isn't all that great there is some great music in the background of the clip. ^^

I can't wait for PSU's release now.

DARKMATTER
01-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Dam straight PSU is gonna rock. Gotta get me a job fast, save mooooooney for it lol. But 8GB's of space for the game to install, man thats alot lol.

Kranz91
09-12-2005, 10:13 PM
8GB!! wops, that's a lot.

Lee-yoshi
09-12-2005, 10:26 PM
There's a hell of a big game to go with the 8Gb of memory, and not 1Mb will be wasted i suspect! Universe will rule, and as you noted alike me when watching that trailer Battle Angel, the soundtrack is gonna be awesome too! :D

voxie
10-12-2005, 10:14 PM
So, everyone's already made it a plan to go for the PC version I see^^ that was my plan too, but I'm thinking of going for the PS2 version just for... comfortability XD! And 8GB is a lot for my 38GB laptop! And what PC joypad would be perfect for PSU?

Urgh, I'm thinking too fast again. Damn PSU excitement!!?! :D

Lee-yoshi
12-12-2005, 02:53 PM
The PC version will be better then the PlayStation2 version of the game, just because i said so! It'd be awesome if they put some kinda LAN features into it too, since i know other personally who are going to be buying into Universe! ;)

Also it doesnt make much of a difference because either way, im playing with a PS2 Joypad, the one im currently using to play Blue Burst. Note it's not actually a PS2 Joypad, it's just a PC joypad that looks exactly the same! ^_^

voxie
12-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Also it doesnt make much of a difference because either way, im playing with a PS2 Joypad, the one im currently using to play Blue Burst. Note it's not actually a PS2 Joypad, it's just a PC joypad that looks exactly the same! ^_^

Ah, where can I find this joypad, may I ask? :D

Also, don't you think it's great news that's it's sort of been announced that PC and PS2 players can intervene!! :O Woohoohoo!!!

Battle Angel
14-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Gamepads can be found at places such as Wal-Mart, Radio Shack, CompUSA, Sears, Target... any place that sells PCs and accessories.

Now after watching the character video for quite some time I'm curious, the music used, is that available anywhere? Such as on a soundtrack CD that may or might be released?

Poo Fly
14-12-2005, 08:45 AM
i'll be gettin g this on my PC, and i think my bro is going to get it on ps2 :3
hopefully we can play together online that way :D
that and a load of friends are gonna start playing this too! good thing the party size has been increased ;)

Lee-yoshi
14-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Ah, where can I find this joypad, may I ask? :D

Also, don't you think it's great news that's it's sort of been announced that PC and PS2 players can intervene!! :O Woohoohoo!!!
http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10412&mid=324343

That's the one i've got. Perfection ^_^

And i would have thought SEGA will release a soundtrack to Phantasy Star Universe, they have with Episodes I & II and Episode III!

voxie
17-12-2005, 01:32 AM
Thanks^^

Y'know, I almost bought this joybox for Gamecube to PC:
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=162&products_id=3864

Glad I didn't, sounds like it has a few bugs and calibration probs. Which I hate!

Lee-yoshi
17-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Wow, that looks quite dodgy! LOL!

MegamanX
12-01-2006, 04:11 PM
You say 8GB for the PC... does anyone know how much space it would take on the PS2 Memory Card? I would like to know so when I pre-order my PSU.... if I need to buy another PS2 Memory Card as well... and they aren't very cheap either >_<

Deadly Zero
18-01-2006, 03:22 PM
but what if a normal memory card doesnt have enough space do you think sega will release one made especially for the game? :S if they dont then i need a new mem card or two :|