PDA

View Full Version : force armours?

jarl
03-11-2005, 06:33 PM
give me the gd armours i should consider for my FOnewearl, lvl 80 ish to the best one she'll use

thx

p.s- i mean frames+barriers

Sheik
04-11-2005, 07:25 AM
for a barrier: attribute wall always works well since it has high RESISTANCES

for a frame: not too sure on a frame...spirit garment gives decent DFP.

dnd
04-11-2005, 10:22 AM
or a ultmate frame with 4 slots, costom frame with the barrer and ray.

barrer what Sheik said, i was gutted when i could not use the plate on my fo:@

Forge
04-11-2005, 10:58 AM
If you want high values, then an Aura Field may be good for your FOnewearl in the future. Unfortunately though, the Spirit Garment cannot be equipped until Lv144, so it's not that useful for you. Ultimate Frame would be your best bet for a frame.

Sure, the Attribute Wall has very decent resistances, but if you want to, you could get your hands on a Merge to deal extra damage. Couple a Foie/Barta/Zonde Merge with the appropriate rare Club/Mace or a Summit Moon and the 30% boost of simple techs on a FOnewearl, you can deal almost twice the damage of a simple tech than any other Force...

odin22
05-11-2005, 01:07 PM
does anyone have any good idea for what i should equip for my lv 138 fonewearl?? - similar stuff as u suggested or not - currently i use a summit moon / bravace - cos my accuracy is that good!! :D :P - and quite embarrisingly i use a secret gear for a barrier :$ an hav only got an ultimate frame 4 slot equipped with like 2 def boooster 1 god/mind and wotever i feel like in the last slot!! - i'm bluefull so is there anything i could find offline - left my gc at home with my online adapter - at uni!!! - i'll need to go an pick it up somewhen soon an meet up with u guys sometime online - if anyone wants to - I'VE NEVER BEEN ONLINE WITH PSO!! :( :( :(

A.S.
05-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Aura Field, Virus Armor: Lafuteria, Love Heart, Lieutenant Mantle which is better than Lumi Field. Luminous Field (Just gain 21 more levels.)

Rico's (or Riko's) Earrings when soloing, or Saftey Heart. Resta Merge when playing with others; Resta Merge is a must.

EDIT: Even with v4, there aren't too many Shields to choose from.

Unfortunately though, the Spirit Garment cannot be equipped until Lv144.

I assume you are talking about v1 or v2. The level requirement for Spirit Garment is L71 in v3 and v4; which isn't a bad Armor for low levels.

odin22
05-11-2005, 06:18 PM
yaeh, i was talkin bout v1 and v2 - thanx!! - is blueburst only available on pc??

jarl
05-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Aura Field, Virus Armor: Lafuteria, Love Heart, Lieutenant Mantle which is better than Lumi Field. Luminous Field (Just gain 21 more levels.)

Rico's (or Riko's) Earrings when soloing, or Saftey Heart. Resta Merge when playing with others; Resta Merge is a must.

EDIT: Even with v4, there aren't too many Shields to choose from.

I assume you are talking about v1 or v2. The level requirement for Spirit Garment is L71 in v3 and v4; which isn't a bad Armor for low levels.

ahh, thats the kind of thing i want. i already have merges, and clubs, and ultimate frames, etc. thats the kind of thing im interested in. is that just blueful sugfgestions or what?

A.S.
06-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Bluefull is bad for Armors in Ep1+2, so is Skyly, but Skyly gets Lumi Field from Sinow Blue 1/1707.