PDA

View Full Version : broomop exposed as fake

<<Snowfox>>
26-10-2005, 07:38 AM
edit it as you see fit for these forums.
-
The history between me and broomop isn't exactly a simple one. I used to talk to him back on the dreamcast under a different name. The name i talked to him on was Yugi(before that gay anime came out) well anyways many people though either i worked for sonic team, or was some kinda "god" Well i talked ot broomop a bit. most of it him bitching and complaining to me, or him begging for new codes. Since then he has created his own website, and discredited me and staff here for whatever reason. I was not even made aware of his website until the downfall of xbox pso. Below you will find out the truth.

First off, I would like everyone ot refer to
http://www.webngames.com/funfiles/CODES%20...20PSOCHEATS.htm
that is an upload of a post broomop made with content from this site. However by the same I was able to save the html it had been butchered.

Here is a screen shot.
http://www.webngames.com/funfiles/broomy.JPG observe the date posted.

I will fill you in on what you missed. First off, one of his members stated that infinite mag feed was posted on these forums before they were reset, and that for infinite tp all you need to do is lock an address. That was deleted. Later on, one of his members posted a link to my forums stating that it has the same things. Anti-hack replied saying it was posted on my site first, which it was.

Another member of his forums not taking sides posted that broomop's excuse didnt follow with what he had previously said in the post, and falsified everything broomop had said. I will do the same below. Here is broomop's response to being exposed as a fraud.

how can they be posted before everyone knows i made the stuff you can make out if you like but we all know i pwn

O well once a snowcock always a snowcock better start working on owning him again..

O yeah also i wouldnt even trust snowcock for one second he just wants to leech he can't even hack.....

If your gonna give methods to someone it would be to me as i can help you.. Infinite mag feed i made years ago and this **** aint nothing to what i have got...

Anyway its off to owning snowfox again this damn his hardware go pop as well as his rusty old cars, after ive finished with him.. Credit stealing is lame!!!

O YEAH ALSO SEPTEMBER THERE WAS NO PSOBB.EXE EDITS WITH THESE CHEATS LMAO AND THEY WONT WORK ON THAT VERSION GOD YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED OR JUST PLAIN DUMB.. I PWN LALALALALA

Ok, now just in this he said he made infinite mag feed years ago, now 2 lines down he says none of this would have worked in september. Now keep this in mind for the following quotes from broomop in further up replies.

the shrink someone asked me to make a while ago.. so here it is the rest was done ages ago i have alot more stuff i could give out but that would just ruin pso

ive worked half of the level 30 code but i will need the other half of the code in order to make it..

ages ago but not more than 30 days? wtf? k...

Now above he says he is going to work on "owning me again" He is very upset he has been exposed, obvious form the what? 6 posts he made on his website after? Not only this but on the top there is a link to me aparently being owned.

Months ago broomop sent me a trojan. He claimed it was a cheat tool for pso bb. I knew it was a trojan, I told him that I knew it was a trojan, and told him I was going to open it anyways. Now I wouldnt have done this withour taking precautions and proof for a later time to own him.

Not only this, but I was talking to an old friend from pso after I opened the trojan, I told him i had opened it, we talked about it for a little while, and see me, unlike broomop, I can provide truth, and facts to everything. So now some people may be saying "well anyone can say that, i want proof it really happened."

First off, here is a direct screen shot of the conversation with broomop
http://www.webngames.com/funfiles/broomproof1.JPG

Now here is a screen shot with a good friend of mine
http://www.webngames.com/funfiles/broomproof2.JPG

Now what happened with that trojan is simple. I changed all personal information in the webspace, and when my packet sniffer picked up broomop, i allowed him to get the password to the site, by logging in, then clicking "change password" where in my control pannel the password is vissible and not hidden. Everything was backed beforehand except teh mysql database, i didnt think he was smart enough to know how to mess with that. There is your proof, do with it what you will.

By the way, I no longer play pso, nor care about the game. Broomop is trying to call me out on a character size model. Well if he wants to give me a way to bypass game guard, and an account that is valid, then a very good reason why i should give him the information on how to do it after its done, ill consider it. It would be realitively simple, the character porportion has its own address, you can find this by adjusting the height when creating a new character and searching for changed, increased, or decreased addresses. Also a VERY easy way to be banned. The same aspect in a different address can also be found in the lobby.

Hrith
26-10-2005, 03:36 PM
I removed the link to your forums, as it leads to information on how to cheat on several versions of PSO.

I do not know much about what you exposed, but your explanation is clear.

Last I heard from people on the BB forums, Broomop was selling modded items in the trade forum, there.

<<Snowfox>>
26-10-2005, 04:01 PM
I removed the link to your forums, as it leads to information on how to cheat on several versions of PSO.

I do not know much about what you exposed, but your explanation is clear.

Last I heard from people on the BB forums, Broomop was selling modded items in the trade forum, there.
yeah, i dont like him and i figure most people dont, and a lot of people treat him like a god which is plain stupid, so i exposed that he cant "hack" or whatever he claims

Broomop
09-02-2006, 01:15 PM
keep dreaming lol

colohue
09-02-2006, 01:18 PM
There are virtually no people who aren't considered hackers whenever they get something decent. I can think of only two players where people don't stop and wonder "maybe that's hacked."

A cheater exposing a cheater for cheating is not only unoriginal it is completely stupid. The cheating community should know by now to stay to Cronus and keep out of the affairs of genuine players who are actually playing for fun rather than trying to attention seek by being "the best". Of course cheating to be "the best" is both hypocritical and worthless.

The community of PSO is damaged beyond repair, fact. Deal with it.

Broomop
09-02-2006, 01:20 PM
trust me on psobb u have to hack to do the stuff i do!!

i support sega on secruity but if they aint gonna fix it i aint gonna sit there letting a exploit not be used for gain.. thats just stupid.

snowfox is scum of cheating.. he leeches and spreads lies i hacked him so many times, hes stupid and a retard and ill always be hacking him coz he leeches..

colohue
09-02-2006, 01:30 PM
So basically you're saying "if you can cheat you should cheat?"

Broomop
09-02-2006, 01:34 PM
nope im saying im gonna cheat if i want to and i help sega its up to them to fix it but im not going to exspose what i know to public but i will use it for my own personal gain. They wont fix nothing now though so its only time when more % use the crash dupe where the game will be unplayable.

colohue
09-02-2006, 01:38 PM
How can you help Sega by hacking and duping? Not only that but how in the world of hell can you help them by having a website explaining cheats to other people? The best way to help Sega would be to shut down the website and just forget how to hack.

Broomop
09-02-2006, 01:40 PM
How can you help Sega by hacking and duping? Not only that but how in the world of hell can you help them by having a website explaining cheats to other people? The best way to help Sega would be to shut down the website and just forget how to hack.
no telling them exploits before they are found.. i also told them cheat methods before they come out as well.. i used to talk to sega one on one alot but the thing is theres no more support for psobb u can cheat as much as u like it will take at least a week to get banned unlike before it was within the day so shows u their lack of support dropping.. lol but whatever u say ill do what i like, you can think what u like but alot of the custom server **** wouldnt of even be made if it werent for me bringing people together back on pso pc. :P

and without me.. u will have snowfox making out hes a hacker or nugz at least i know what im doing unlike these people lol

anyway i cant be bothered to keep replying to boring zZZZzzZZzzz

colohue
09-02-2006, 01:48 PM
I do not believe you. You sweat pure arrogance.

Broomop
09-02-2006, 03:53 PM
I do not believe you. You sweat pure arrogance.
and u mean what to me *SPITS* u aint sh*t lol sega believe me and people who matter :P

Anti Hacker
09-02-2006, 08:41 PM
All right mop-boy you've made your point now stop flaming. I respect some of your work, it is true I have heard that you have sent some material to sega that would help them stop damaging exploitation of the PSO series if they could be bothered to get off their lazy asses and implement it. But, you also continue to exploit the game yourself which is illigal. I know as well as you that ST won't do jack, however.

Snowfox I don't know what you have going with moppy here but why do you have to keep posting material here that proves nothing to people who dont really care anyway? I still recall what happened to your site awhile back, hehehe...

Broomop
09-02-2006, 10:02 PM
yeah sorry i feel people get a misleading idea of how i am.

Anti Hacker
09-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Well, I think that could easily be true. There have been many fine members visiting these forums who have been forced out by uber legits. Experimenting with a game is fine, I don't do it myself, but thats because it doesnt interest me so much. Now, if cheating really is immoral as people make it out to be, Sega should send out the message! But by not doing so, and by not enforcing what little legislation there is it is clear ST is saying:

cheating is okay, and we won't bother to fix the flaws in the games engine.

Yeah, thanks a bunch ST. The real evil here is Sonic Teams disregard fro it's own community, I have said it once and I'll say it time and time again. every MMO sooner or later, is hacked. But the extend of damage caused by this on the PSO series is not forgiveable. I will try out PSU, maybe thats trusting ST too much but I still remember the good old megadrive games. I still have faith, stupidly enough. Pull your act together ST!

Broomop
09-02-2006, 10:09 PM
the good thing is they fixed a main bug just right now since i released loaders and bypasses.. so they actually done somthing but why not do it before it ever happens is beyond me.

Anti Hacker
09-02-2006, 10:10 PM
the good thing is they fixed a main bug just right now since i released loaders and bypasses.. so they actually done somthing but why not do it before it ever happens is beyond me.

because it takes time and effort. funnily enough ST seem to think that even if people know an exploit, out of good will they will not use it. I wouldn't, and nor would many others but some people always will!

Broomop
09-02-2006, 10:13 PM
thats why i dont release my stuff anyway they have fixed a main problem that have already messed them up its a bit too late.. someone by thereselfs fixed it the day we found out and i even told sega about this problem and it was public on my forums they just take time but its amazing they fixed it and go sega!!

Anti Hacker
09-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Maybe they're finally understanding that people are beginning to lose faith and maybe theyre doing something about it. I sure hope so, I sure hope they make PSU as secure as they can! Non -server side was their first mistake, and evwn on BB many hackers already had a head start once they emulated packets across I guess.

Broomop
09-02-2006, 10:19 PM
even with packets psobb was quite secure.. psobb is very good protection but they thought thats all the could do.. and what happened was someone worked out how to crash the server making them able to dupe.

Anti Hacker
09-02-2006, 10:20 PM
I hear gameguard isn't all it's cracked up to be, either. How widespread is cheating on BB now? I have been gone a long time.

Broomop
09-02-2006, 10:21 PM
right now its very secure no1 can bypass it now hahah!!

Anti Hacker
09-02-2006, 10:25 PM
But I guess the problems still there, hacked/duped weapons are now in circulation. Too late ST! You have to start from the beginning, and keep at it!

Broomop
09-02-2006, 10:27 PM
yep i warned them too if they fix everything i say they be ok but o no its mainly because u.s. has to talk to jp and maybe the only way to speed it up is hack jp.. but its ll stupid they need to restructure on psu.

Anti Hacker
09-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Well, from what we know they are. In Japan only, RF online is premoted by ST/Sega. This strongly hints (or so I have been told) that there will be no link between JP and EU/US PSU. If thats the case, less communication is needed and more effective descisions will be able to be made. Plus its a new and more secure game engine from the start!

NetNomad
10-02-2006, 12:39 AM
Well, one would hope. And it's true, a totally new game would be better than just patching PSO yet again. But something tells me that they're gonna screw up PSU's security too... and even if they didn't, nothing is unhackable. I remember getting quite tired of hearing "LOL U CNT HAX ON BB SO STFU" when I was trying in vain to get people to realize it would turn out no better than GC is. You watch, there'll be other crap happening on BB before the year is out, no question. >_>

I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm saying people should've wised up about BB a while ago.

Anti Hacker
10-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Of course, no one claims any online game (let alone MMO) especially when produced by ST will be 100% secure. That's impossible. But, I think it will be a lot more secure than what we have in DC/XB/GC/BB at the moment.

colohue
10-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Perhaps removing communication between Japan and Europe is a good thing. Japanese players are dedicated to the game, they don't hack through choice. Broomop has already threatened to hack Japan, it might wake up ST true, but it might lead to an honest community turning sour. Then ST would give up completely. PSO JP is their baby.

Concerning security, the PS2 is very difficult to crash so that is out of the question. PC players will be the dangerous ones of course as always. I'm pretty sure the two will be able to link up so it's going to be rough no matter what happens.

New game, new security measures, but some people at least can say "I will play legit no matter what." The fact that there are so few of these people are why ST gave up. People who make "backup weapons" and people who exploit bugs in any way are the reason ST gave up on us all. Like I said, I can think of two people who I have faith in, I can think of only one player ST likely have faith in and he's posted here.

If you want ST to do something about it then start off by showing them you're willing to play legit. Otherwise what's the point in making security when the entire community are more dedicated to finding ways to hack the game then just play it?

Anti Hacker
10-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Then ST would give up completely.

the reason ST gave up on us all.

^ make up your mind on what the current state of affairs are before you put forward an arguement.

ST haven't given up, that's why BB was released and why PSU will be soon. If anything, ST should be worried about us giving up on them.

There will always be people who decide to hack, they cannot rely on every players good will. This point clearly made, they have to enforce security, not just implement it in-case people want to use it.

but it might lead to an honest community turning sour.

^ The fact the community already is sour is because ST do nothing about the hackers. It is true that if no one tried to hack in the first place, no one would need to rely on ST. But it's STs game, they have no option but to be there to help us. If they fail, they deserve the 'honest community' turning sour, because it's what they have set for themselves by not doing their job.

There is an AR released for PS2, so I doubt it will be any more secure since the game may be re-coded before you even see the title screen. I'm not saying it will be less or more secure than PSU PC, only that we can't yet decide which will be more safe effectively. Especially if PC and PS2 are linked (like in FFXI).

If ST want a more devoted community, they should show us they deserve one. At the moment, they dont. They have to try harder, much harder.

SilentShadow13
13-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey broomop, why dont you learn how to spell and then learn how to play the game legitly.

I shall play legit! I started out hacked, but then learned what the difference is. the real problem with hacking is that players who just got the game and dont know anything get hacked stuff handed to them. Its force fed to everyone and then they can't play winthout dooing 2000 damage at LV. 5. If you want to play hacked, fine. I wont support you or even talk to you, but just leave the noobs alone, let them make their own choices. If they want to be hacked, they will be hacked, if they want to be legit, they will be legit.

And xbox is not as screwed as you all seem to think. Only Appatite is truly hacked. There are hidden legit comunities in... other places...

I have made a list of the different classifications of player:
They are organized from those worthy of respect to those who should not be spoken to.

Dav-10 -- The hardest to achieve, a Dav-10 player will not use items recieved from other players. They will not stack, dupe, hack, or exploit the game.
Appatite Legit -- What can you say. They try, but they dont really know how to do what they are trying to do. They will usually stack, and they may use duped weapons, they will not use items with obviously hacked stats.
Stackers (Type 1) -- These players stack, but will not use hacked or duped items.
Dupers (Type 1) -- These players stack, and use duped items, not hacked items.
Dupers (Type 2) -- These players do not stack, but use hacked or duped items.
Stackers (Type 2) -- These players will stack, and use hacked or duped items.
(These next two are a result of many retarded indivduals saying that they are not "hackers" because they do not make hacked items.)
Hackee -- (Derived from the "employee" and "employer" relationship.) Hackee's use hacked items. They do not make them and are generally stupid teenagers. AVOID AT ALL TIMES
Hacker -- Makes the hacked item that are then used by hackee's. They are generally moronic teenagers that (Following data has been blocked.) AVOID AT ALL COSTS, TO NOT SPEAK TO OR INTERACT WITH HACKERS AT ANY TIME.

Hope this makes you sound smart when you call someone out for being a looser! :)

Serpent7
13-02-2006, 10:37 PM
I don't know where you got that perception from, but hackers (though not script kiddies) are actually normally quite smart. :>

SilentShadow13
14-02-2006, 04:54 AM
I deal with them all the time, they're retarded. they call legit players noobs because we actually know how to play the game.

Phantom_RAcast
14-02-2006, 06:11 AM
I deal with them all the time, they're retarded. they call legit players noobs because we actually know how to play the game.What you're thinking of is not a hacker. Hackers simply explore, and see what they can do with a piece of software. They are not stupid in any sense.
AR users on a video game are not hackers.

Anti Hacker
14-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Hey broomop, why dont you learn how to spell and then learn how to play the game legitly.

I shall play legit! I started out hacked, but then learned what the difference is. the real problem with hacking is that players who just got the game and dont know anything get hacked stuff handed to them. Its force fed to everyone and then they can't play winthout dooing 2000 damage at LV. 5. If you want to play hacked, fine. I wont support you or even talk to you, but just leave the noobs alone, let them make their own choices. If they want to be hacked, they will be hacked, if they want to be legit, they will be legit.

And xbox is not as screwed as you all seem to think. Only Appatite is truly hacked. There are hidden legit comunities in... other places...

I have made a list of the different classifications of player:
They are organized from those worthy of respect to those who should not be spoken to.

Okay, firstly, some people grammar might not be as good as others for valid reasons and nagging on at people about it isn't getting you any brownie points m'kay?

If broomop doesn't want to play legit, then that's his choice. From what I know, broomop also played legit for a fair amount of time before becoming bored with what could be obtained legitly.

It is true that many newbie players become non-legit without knowing it, but it is also true that far more newbies do know what they're getting themselves into.

You don't seem to understand (many of you) what hacking actually is. Being given a weapon that is a dupe, does not make you hacked. It makes you un-legit.

Hacking is gaining access to part of a structure (in this case PSO) which is usually not allowed to be accessed because security measures are in place in whichever doorway you try to enter to achieve your personal goal. So, from this we know that:

Duping and stackinhg (both types) are not hacking because ST failed to implement security measures effectively in both those places. However, they are cheating and not legit.

"Script kiddies" are hackers whether you like it or not, they may be stupid ones who don't know what they're doing but they use coding to access areas of the game otherwise prohibited (even if they didnt create the coding) that do bypass ST security measures (the game is recoded at boot) and therefore there is no distinction between hacker and script kiddie. A script kiddies is one of many small sects of the generic term, hacker.

Hackee -- (Derived from the "employee" and "employer" relationship.) Hackee's use hacked items. They do not make them and are generally stupid teenagers. AVOID AT ALL TIMES
Hacker -- Makes the hacked item that are then used by hackee's. They are generally moronic teenagers that (Following data has been blocked.) AVOID AT ALL COSTS, TO NOT SPEAK TO OR INTERACT WITH HACKERS AT ANY TIME.

Often hackers and people who use hacked items are really freindly, or so I find. And quite intelligent to. They're just bored with what regular play offers.
Do not avoid them at all costs, that just makes you look like an antisocial 'n00b' which is probably why you say;

I deal with them all the time, they're retarded. they call legit players noobs because we actually know how to play the game.

^ They're probably calling you a n00b because you're so hellbent of avoiding them, and they actually most often know how to play the game well too. They just got bored with it. They are not retarded, not all of them (sure some are) but you generalise so much your arguement is retarded. In fact most of the time I play online if they use a dark flow or something that clears rooms in a single hit I just ask them if they could please use a legit weapon. Most of the time, they say that's fine :).

Try to break down the hacker group not by what they do but by what their intentions are!

e.g.

Black hat hacker - Evil FSOD/Xers. You need to avoid these.

Gray hat hacker - May FSOD you, if you really annoy them. Sometimes give out helpful protective codes to the community, a bit of a mixture.

White hat hacker - Uses hacking for the sole purpose of creating protective codes for the community, sadly, few of these exist.

^ So I hope this clears things up for everyone. Now, lets all stop jumping down non-legit players throats on this site and actually ask ourselves if they deserve it first.

colohue
14-02-2006, 03:38 PM
First off, the difference is that ST has given up on Europe in my experience, but they still quite carefully look after the much more legit Japanese community. If you read again with this in mind you'll probably see what I mean. The Japanese community is not sour, YET.

You've labelled hackers and dupers without actually knowing anything other than hearsay silent shadow. Generally in my experience, hackers and dupers are doing one of two things.

1. Trying to make the game more interesting by giving themselves something else to do.

2. Trying to make a game that is more advantageous to them. These people tend to get bored as soon as they realise that they have everything, at which point they either turn legit and play honestly, quit claiming to have "beaten the game" or turn into a number 1.

But I agree that you need to know the difference between hackers and dupers. It takes a good deal of intelligence to adapt a code to a game and then alter the existing one without doing major damage to it. Hackers are generally very intelligent people who don't want to play the game ST made for them. They think they can make it better with a few differences. This is why I do not like them. ST made the game and ST police the game. If they do not want to play the game ST made then they shouldn't. Instead they choose to alter it, having a serious affect on other players.

A lot of new players become illegit very easily, this is true. I am glad that I was forewarned by Poo_Fly about the community before I stepped into it playing on his BB account. Generally I wouldn't have fallen for it anyway. If a player has any experience in online gaming then they are aware of dupes and hacks. Like it or not.

I like what you say about "Hacker" and "Hackee" however, and think you have a valid point there. There are those who hack and there are those who simply benefit from Hackers. I think the Hackees are the worst personally. :'(

Lokin Modar
21-03-2006, 06:41 PM
I consider myself a duper since I've duped some weps from my brothers and I duped some of mine for them 2. But what concearns me is: Will I have some side FX on my char if I have some duped items, even though i can't go online 'cos I don't have a BBA? In fact I don't like hackers. When I used to play on DC my char got screwed because of them....

Phantom_RAcast
22-03-2006, 02:31 AM
I consider myself a duper since I've duped some weps from my brothers and I duped some of mine for them 2. But what concearns me is: Will I have some side FX on my char if I have some duped items, even though i can't go online 'cos I don't have a BBA? In fact I don't like hackers. When I used to play on DC my char got screwed because of them....
No, there wont be any side effects to dupes.