PDA

View Full Version : srank mechs special??

xanax
13-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok. I would like some opinions/feedback on what special I should put on my srank mechguns. They will be for my RAcast mainly.. Hell? Gush? Demons? Kings? I was leaning towards Kings or Gush.....but I would like more info before I spend the PDs. XD.

Thanks.

jarl
13-10-2005, 09:47 PM
i would not go for gush. mechs are too inaccurate to use it properly, instead get him a high hit% gush laser (like i did :P)

kings would be good, but personally i would go for something like charge, because it cant be reduced, adn is the only special androids can use effectively of charge, bezerk+spirit. spirit, well d'uh, bezerk because of the no resta (unless you want to eat mates like hell and pipe every few mins) and charge is gd because although its worst, theres nothing to loose (except money, but meh.) i find taking down about 30k works well, and it doesnt hurt if you loose it all. you amy also want to look at zalure, because of a droids lack of s+d this may be very useful when soloing.

xanax
13-10-2005, 09:56 PM
i would not go for gush. mechs are too inaccurate to use it properly, instead get him a high hit% gush laser (like i did :P)

kings would be good, but personally i would go for something like charge, because it cant be reduced, adn is the only special androids can use effectively of charge, bezerk+spirit. spirit, well d'uh, bezerk because of the no resta (unless you want to eat mates like hell and pipe every few mins) and charge is gd because although its worst, theres nothing to loose (except money, but meh.) i find taking down about 30k works well, and it doesnt hurt if you loose it all. you amy also want to look at zalure, because of a droids lack of s+d this may be very useful when soloing.

I though Gush would be most useful and most likely save mates. Im not really that fond of charge special, maybe for bosses and when Im in a tough spot. I have Zalure on my shot, and I think Z on mech guns would be a waste of some attacks since that special rarely misses. >.>

Thanks for the feedback

Moonwraith
13-10-2005, 10:34 PM
I didn't think you could get Charge on S-Ranks, jarl, and considering you can find or buy 50% hit Charge Vulcans (bearing in mind the Charge special can never be reduced) it would be a complete waste anyway.

As for what special you should use...

* Demon's is always a option I suppose, though it is less effective on Androids.
* Gush isn't a bad option (360HP stolen in Ultimate per attack if all three bullets hit? Yes please), especially given that Androids need something to compensate for the lack of Resta.
* King's might be an idea too with Android's increased EXP stealing abilities.
* You could also put Arrest on it if you want.

xanax
13-10-2005, 10:45 PM
I didn't think you could get Charge on S-Ranks, jarl, and considering you can find or buy 50% hit Charge Vulcans (bearing in mind the Charge special can never be reduced) it would be a complete waste anyway.

As for what special you should use...

* Demon's is always a option I suppose, though it is less effective on Androids.
* Gush isn't a bad option (360HP stolen in Ultimate per attack if all three bullets hit? Yes please), especially given that Androids need something to compensate for the lack of Resta.
* King's might be an idea too with Android's increased EXP stealing abilities.
* You could also put Arrest on it if you want.

Yeah you cant get Charge on sranks! Im hunting Spread Needle now so Arrest is not really an option.

Unreduced Kings special with Andriods abilities is real tempting XD( level ups with the quickness), and 360 HP? is that right? If so amazing.. Kings/Gush/Demons...ugh choices. ;o

NetNomad
14-10-2005, 03:55 AM
Never ever ever ever EVER use charge. >_< Charge = cheap and noobish.

I'd get Gush because, as it has been said, Berserk and Spirit wouldn't work. Kings might be nice but it's finite... up to you, really. Yes, gush is reduced; everyone knows it, and I swear the next person who says to me "ZOMG STOOPID GUSH IZ REDUCED, GET CHAERG LOZL" gets a missile in the face (from the Nug I don't have yet >_>). You'd get an S-rank mech for its superior power when compared to other mechs... not so much its special, because every possible special is either impossible to use correctly on an android, or just not designed for a three-hit weapon.

mdbrim2004
14-10-2005, 04:17 AM
Unless you have a Guld Milla already, go for the gush special. :P

Tycho
14-10-2005, 06:43 AM
Have a FO? Berserk or Demon's. Soloing? Gush. I don't think Hell would be a good idea, since it doesn't work on many enemies. I'd advise against Arrest because you can hit only one enemy at a time with Mechs, might as well use FS or SN.

rena-ko
22-10-2005, 08:12 PM
keep in mind i'm not a fan of specials.

i would advise against a special on mechs. go find others that have hit to actually connect.