PDA

View Full Version : fighting falz on vhard

slayerdemon
04-09-2005, 04:51 PM
im a skyly hucast and im currently on the ruins
i need to know what level i should be,what weapons i should use,an how many scape dolls i will neeed and units is hould use thz

ShadowNinja X7
04-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm not sure how many scape dolls you'll need, everyone needs a different amount. Personaly I've never used a scape doll against Falz. You should probaly be over level 60, if this is your first time fighting vhard Falz, although you could beat him at a lower level, it would be tough. Get a handgun that drains HPs, thats the only thing I could tell you because I'm only on hard Falz with my HUcast.

NetNomad
04-09-2005, 07:27 PM
If you're a HUcast, there's some merit to taking scapes, but you have to concentrate more on taking:

10 of each kind of mate, and 10 star atomizers if possible
A shield with at least 20-25 EFR and EIC... preferrably 30 if you can find one, and an armor with a decent light resistance
Ice and fire resistance units, 2 of each if you can spare the slots
Light resistance units for the last form (switch your units quickly as you run away from his energy ball attack, before he uses grants on you). 2 or more resist/holy will help a lot.
450 HP. Online, the slash does 450... it's probably less offline, but this is a good guideline to go by.

Set all 3 kinds of mates to your rear buttons (and/or X if you have a mate there already; personally I put all heal/trap items on my rear buttons) and also be ready to use your stars if/when your mates run out. Bottom line is, Falz is an endurance test for droids. If you want to take scapes, do so only when you're sure you can survive every one of his attacks at full HP (so you're just taking them as slip-up insurance and as "extra mates").

slayerdemon
04-09-2005, 08:41 PM
thanks should 4 scape dolls be enough also im lv. 75 or so right now

ShadowNinja X7
04-09-2005, 09:13 PM
If your level 75 don't waste your scapes, just fight him a couple times and you'll demolish him. If your REALLY having a hard time take 1, but at that level with a HUcast you should need any more.

slayerdemon
09-09-2005, 12:46 AM
ok im more than ready
lv. 80skyly hucast
del saber combo and varista+23
armor is a graviton pl8 and devil/battleand god/hp and delsaber shield
and a rati with these stats
lv.200 rati
145 pow 5 def 45 dex 0 mind
i got around 800 or so base atp am i ready(bringing what the other recommened plus 4 more scapes)
i feel sorry for falz now :@

Tycho
09-09-2005, 06:09 PM
ok im more than ready
lv. 80skyly hucast
del saber combo and varista+23
armor is a graviton pl8 and devil/battleand god/hp and delsaber shield
and a rati with these stats
lv.200 rati
145 pow 5 def 45 dex 0 mind
i got around 800 or so base atp am i ready(bringing what the other recommened plus 4 more scapes)
i feel sorry for falz now :@

Graviton Plate decreases ATA. Since you're a HUcast, that's baaaaaaaad. You might also want to use a multi-hit weapon (any kind of Dagger/Musashi/Double Saber/Mechgun), and get a shield with good elemental resistances (such as Attribute Wall).

jarl
09-09-2005, 06:26 PM
you will pwn him no probs. if you run out of mates, however, just take 10 di+trimates, drop em, activate falz, die (with mag unequipped :P) repeat until you have enough mates. i find that dropping 20 di's and tri's (each) in blocks of 3 is a good stragergy.

slayerdemon
09-09-2005, 11:56 PM
i killed falz I USED EVERTHING BUT THE SCAPES!!! now any advice for ult?

NetNomad
10-09-2005, 12:01 AM
For a HUcast? Arm units and hit weapons, and lots of 'em.

slayerdemon
10-09-2005, 12:15 AM
k every1 thanks for ur help(runs out of forum killing bartles)