PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable Quests for GC

Towi Wakka
19-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Did Sega ever create any downloadable quests for PSO1&2 GC? If so, where can
these be downloaded. If not, why did they bother to include an option? :S

Ivan
19-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't know what you mean by download, there's only a download option in episode 3 anyways...any sega only did one thing with that.

Towi Wakka
19-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Sorry about that Ivan, what I meant is that when you go to the Hunters Guild while offline, at the very bottom of the select quest list is an option to upload a quest from memory card. The biggest reason I am curious about this is because in Episode 2 there are no offline quests.

Emrys
19-08-2005, 11:27 PM
I think the idea was, you could make your own ep ii quests, and then share them online, but the feature was simply never completed. (see my last post on quest mysteries)

Jimbo1990
25-08-2005, 03:56 PM
If you check the manual theres a section on downloadable quests but the feature wasn't used otherwise there would be a download section underneath select ship on the online start screen

Lee-yoshi
25-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Yea quests would have been downloadable from the get go, but no download quests were ever released outside of Japan for Episodes I & II. The trick was that you downloaded selected quests to your memory card, then access them through the 'Downloaded Quests' option at the Hunters Guild which you can blatently see in the offline version of the game, and play them anytime you wanted.

Thats why Sonic Team a few years later released PSO Plus, so that offline players had all the Episode II quests + the online stuff. That never made it to Europe either mind! lol

Jimbo1990
25-08-2005, 04:21 PM
imagin if you could've downloaded Towards The Futre to your memory card! lvling up off line made simple!