K_I_R_E_E_K
18-08-2005, 03:09 PM
vote please..

sesshoumaru
20-08-2005, 01:56 AM
Nintendo hands down.

Tsunami
20-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Hard to decide..Microsoft has more M rated games than E...
While Nintendo has a LOT more E than M.

Sega makes really good games, but quite a few have flaws.
Sony.....is Sony Playstation?

K_I_R_E_E_K
20-08-2005, 12:15 PM
sony is playstation.
sega made the best things...

Judgment
20-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Nintendo imo

Moonwraith
20-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Sega back in the days of old (well, up to DC-era) would probably have just beaten out Nintendo. Now though Sega have taken a turn for the worse and Nintendo beat them.

Faulkie
20-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Nintendo. Past, present, and hopefully future as well. :D

Judgment
20-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Does Sony even make games? ^_^;;

Double Edge
20-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Nintendo. After all, there'd be no Legend of Zelda if it weren't for Nintendo and Shigeru Miyamoto.

Ivan
20-08-2005, 05:44 PM
I would say sega but according to Shiek, their coding is quite sloppy and "unhealthy" for lenses.

As for my favorite I have more than one. I go off of ratings:

E - Nintendo
T - Sega and Ninteno
M - Microsoft and Sony

Lee-yoshi
20-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Does Sony even make games? ^_^;;
Hell yea, you must remember a few of their great games! There's the getaway, killzone, you know, all those really great Grade-A titles that flew off the shelves! :P:P:P

(P.S. I was being sarcastic!)

Its a tough call between SEGA & Nintendo, but Ninty wins it hands down with SSBM :D

A.S.
21-08-2005, 04:31 AM
Sega. I like Nintendo, but it is too hard to like them for Gamecube, if your going to make a boring system (practically no Online ?) and have boring 3rd party support, you have to make a **** load of good Nintendo games to back the system up. Nintendo also had a few good games, but Animal Crossing and Donkey Konga didn't impress enough >_> and I'll stick with Mario Party Epsidoe 1&2, thank you very much.

Sony does not belong here, Microsoft is questionable, but not really much in the comparison of Sega and Nintendo.

K_I_R_E_E_K
22-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Nintendo. Past, present, and hopefully future as well. :D
past, are you serious, any game is beaten by sega
present, my opinion ....just luck
future, maybe
i didn't imagine that was so many nintendo lovers in here
some games of nintendo are good
all the sega games are a prof of quality
this is a poll of games and consoles, gc is= to dc
sega games beats all, microsoft is in 2nd (my opinion)
why did i put nintendo, nintendo s????

Jimbo1990
22-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Sorry nintendo lvrs sega's sonic woops link AND mario combined:D

Ivan
22-08-2005, 03:29 PM
You seen the new link game? And oh my god play the mario baseball demo. *Drools*

Jimbo1990
22-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I still prefer Sonic adventure 2 battle over the new zelda (sorry but its true)

K_I_R_E_E_K
22-08-2005, 03:42 PM
sega games are awsome
see phantsy star 4 the end of millenium and sonic if you dont believe me....
phantasy star online is one of the best games that sega did
nintendo games are a cra....

Jimbo1990
22-08-2005, 03:44 PM
i reckon If sonic and a HUmar teamed up they'd cruSh Mario and Link don't ya think?

K_I_R_E_E_K
22-08-2005, 03:52 PM
that would be great.
thats for sure.

Jimbo1990
22-08-2005, 03:55 PM
there are 3 games i love more than sonic though Morrowind, SWIV 3D and Ultima IX nothing can beat those classics

K_I_R_E_E_K
22-08-2005, 04:03 PM
sonic is a classic.
phantasy star is also a classic.
i play sonic 1 to pass the time.
streets of rage rock the house.

Jimbo1990
22-08-2005, 04:15 PM
i have variety though Morrowind is RPG Ultima is just a plain Adventure and SWIV is an old Copter-combat game its quality

Judgment
22-08-2005, 08:13 PM
*worships Morrowind* That is the only game that has held my interest for over 2 years

sesshoumaru
22-08-2005, 11:22 PM
i agree that sony and microsoft hand out alot of good games. Nintendo has alot of... how shall i put this...umm.. rememberable and i dunno big characters such as link and mario. the only reason why nintendo is still here is because of the nintendo characters keep coming out with new titles and there are loyal fans that support nintendo. without those fans, nintendo would be gone by now. nintendo games have been beginning to get a little "stale" and arent handing out good quality games anymore like they used too. if nintendo doesnt step it up, then there gone.

Tsunami
22-08-2005, 11:38 PM
i agree that sony and microsoft hand out alot of good games. Nintendo has alot of... how shall i put this...umm.. rememberable and i dunno big characters such as link and mario. the only reason why nintendo is still here is because of the nintendo characters keep coming out with new titles and there are loyal fans that support nintendo. without those fans, nintendo would be gone by now. nintendo games have been beginning to get a little "stale" and arent handing out good quality games anymore like they used too. if nintendo doesnt step it up, then there gone.
You also forgot to mention that the games get better and better and that attracts new customers. I mean, look at Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. That is the best Zelda game I have ever played. But, I do think that Mario Party is getting pretty stale...it's a good party game...but still, how many is there now? 5, 6, 7?

sesshoumaru
22-08-2005, 11:46 PM
You also forgot to mention that the games get better and better and that attracts new customers. I mean, look at Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. That is the best Zelda game I have ever played.

No that is exactly the opposite of what i just said. your opinion is that nintendo games are getting better and a few are but, most of them did not sale as good as nintendo hoped. Zelda windwaker for example is really controviersial (spelled?) for the fact that is was cartoony looking and for most zelda fans that was a turnoff. so its just a mater of opinion really.

Tsunami
22-08-2005, 11:55 PM
No that is exactly the opposite of what i just said. your opinion is that nintendo games are getting better and a few are but, most of them did not sale as good as nintendo hoped. Zelda windwaker for example is really controviersial (spelled?) for the fact that is was cartoony looking and for most zelda fans that was a turnoff. so its just a mater of opinion really.
Cel-shaded is the term. And the gameplay was perfect. I actually really liked the graphics.

sesshoumaru
23-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Cel-shaded is the term. And the gameplay was perfect. I actually really liked the graphics.

*sigh* yet again, its all about opinion.

K_I_R_E_E_K
23-08-2005, 10:36 AM
handing out good quality games anymore like they used too.
when that happen
nintendo games (the majority 99,999%) are realy bad (my opinion)
"like they used to" .........thats a joke right??

sesshoumaru
23-08-2005, 02:39 PM
"like they used to" .........thats a joke right??

um no... no joke. its fact. those "like they used to games" are the games that drew so many people into gaming and helped boost the gaming industry.

K_I_R_E_E_K
23-08-2005, 04:05 PM
if you are talking about super mario......i don't want talk about this disaster
i can understand all of you like nintendo but put nintento ahead of microsoft and SEGA....now thats insane (really)
nintendo products suck (games/consoles) and sega rulez.

Jimbo1990
23-08-2005, 05:25 PM
I heard this rumor through Nintendo US channels about a year ago microsoft nearly bought nintendo U.S for nearly $20,000,000 but nintendo Japan just weren't having it, i think they should've done it just think Master Chief V.S Samus Aran? that would rule..

Ivan
23-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Not it wouldn't have.

Didn't you hear the interview with nintendo at e3 in 2003?

"When we stop making game consoles were done as far as the video game industry is concerned, and we refuse to let other companys take our trademarks, and we feel that is what every nintendo fan wants."

And that's what I want. ONLY nintendo should DO nintendo.

DARKMATTER
23-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Microsoft tried to buy out nintendo in the early 90's. Nintendo still didnt sell, nor will they ever. I dont like the idea of some gay halo game mixed up with a bounty hunter.

To me i only like microsoft for its windows operating system, but there other products.. blow hardcore basically, there firewall they should trash it. there anti spyware they should trash that as well. and stick with what there good at, making operating systems not ne thing else. they should trash there console system, the xbox was a disaster basically. Friend had to get a new xbox, cause some of the components fried, he then later sold his new xbox and went with sony, so far no problems with his sony.

Thing to remember, nintendo aims at the family for entertainment. Not like sony or microsoft who just aim for one type of age and what they would like.

Microsoft is just jealous of nintendo, because nintendo make's better games than them.

Nintendo will be round still a while yet.

K_I_R_E_E_K
24-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Microsoft tried to buy out nintendo in the early 90's. Nintendo still didnt sell, nor will they ever.
Microsoft is just jealous of nintendo, because nintendo make's better games than them.
Nintendo will be round still a while yet.

you don't know if they will sell or not.
jealous, better games.......are you serious......yes nintendo is good but compared with the other companys.....it doesn't have a chance.

Jimbo1990
24-08-2005, 12:52 PM
My dark elf on morrowind would wipe the floor with link he's the ultimate assassin badass (immune to magic and normal weapons)

Tsunami
24-08-2005, 11:10 PM
My dark elf on morrowind would wipe the floor with link he's the ultimate assassin badass (immune to magic and normal weapons)
When did this become relative to what we were talking about?
Try to stay on-topic.

My favorite gaming company would have to be Square Enix. Their games are fun to play, addicting, and life-consuming. (Sounds like PSO, huh? :P )

Ashinator
25-08-2005, 10:28 AM
I wana vote both Sega and Nintendo...so just voted Sega for one of the best RPG's eva :P

Jimbo1990
25-08-2005, 10:52 AM
i voted sega just for SONIC!!!!!

K_I_R_E_E_K
25-08-2005, 02:19 PM
i voted sega just for SONIC!!!!!

right on!! the first sonic games were way better then supermario, turn into hyper sonic and hyper knucles.
i have some screen shots that i toke at the end of the games, next time i will show them.

DARKMATTER
25-08-2005, 02:52 PM
microsoft basically needs other companies to make them games IF U HAVENT NOTICED. Hm.... nintendo make there own basically. Nintendo knows what works with there systems, not like microsoft and PS, where they just tell other game companies to take there system to the limit hopefully frying the consumers console system cause the game got to intense. and if u havent noticed every time u walk into a room or something in other games on PS or xbox, it goes to loading..... unlike nintendo, there is basically no loading time. The only loading times i see in metroid prime is the elevator which then loads the whole next lvl. If PS or xbox had MP hell it be a loading screen after each door you go thru or a slight jerkiness in the next lvl.

K_I_R_E_E_K
26-08-2005, 10:43 PM
see the screnn shots of sonic that i have taken.
only the ends.

Tsunami
26-08-2005, 11:57 PM
...why is Knuckles pink?

Judgment
27-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Super knux.....or was it hyper. i cant remeber

K_I_R_E_E_K
29-08-2005, 10:31 AM
...why is Knuckles pink?
in sonic 2 is in super
in sonic 3+knukcles is in hyper
taken the sreen when he was glowing.
in hyper you can do more stuff and resist some atacks (in super 1 atack can hurt you)

Blitzkommando
07-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I started with Nintendo back when and still play the classics, over and over. I read up on the history of the company and must say that they know what they are doing in business, especially when it is the business of games. If it weren't for that old NES, the game industry might have never picked up again after the Video Game Industry Crash of '83. To singlehandedly pick up a seemingly dead industry, not only that, but to cause such a dramatic increase in sales worldwide, that was a big risk but also a major sign of the quality they put out.

Sega also made good games, but as of recent, their games have become a bit stale. It seems when the Dreamcast died, so did the quality that Sega was known for up til that time. I think they just tried to advance the industry too quickly with the Dreamcast and that became their own undoing. It could have been much different had they made some different decisions, but, since they didn't they have become the same thing as Atari, a developer. Atari had the same fate as Sega 15 years prior, so why did Sega make the same mistakes?

For me, Nintendo is synonimous with gaming.

Arrogantelf
07-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Nintendo....all the way.Some of the nintendo haters should button it.If it wasnt for nintendo, i'm sure the x-box and ps fan boys would actually have nothing to shout about really.The big N bought the industry back from the dead, so be polite and say thank you, he he.
With the quality of Nintendo software obvious to anyone with an ounce of knowledge, it will be Nintendo leading the way for everyone into 2006.
Personally the new Zelda looks stunning(and this is a cube title?) and i think that Nintendo should pull a blinder and release this with the revolution as a bundle.They would own sony and microsoft then. Ahh...........Revolution Mario, Metroid(drools everywhere)..........C'mon N.

Anti Hacker
08-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Nintendo or Sega

K_I_R_E_E_K
08-09-2005, 02:29 PM
sega (this doesn't need to be awsered)
sega was the best, now it's a bit low on popularity, oh and nintendo......................well................ ..............(my opinion)...........................it suc**

mdbrim2004
08-09-2005, 02:36 PM
At first it was Nintendo, then it was Sega. Now it's Sony. That's my opinion. :P

K_I_R_E_E_K
08-09-2005, 02:40 PM
i agree with that opinion
but what about microsoft?

mdbrim2004
08-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Well Microsoft is most likely the future, IMO.

Robo Jay
08-09-2005, 04:25 PM
All I can say is Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Arrogantelf
08-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Both sony and microsofts catalogue is fairly limited and narrow. For this reason amongst others it has to be Nintendo(with sega a close second).

Ro24
09-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Nintendo made games are just fun to play, like they should be!

pink
09-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Yes, I've found that a lot of Sony's games have focused on difficulty and the gameplay collasped because of this. As for Microsoft... they just need to be educated on game creation.

masterofchaos
09-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Nintendo. After all, there'd be no Legend of Zelda if it weren't for Nintendo and Shigeru Miyamoto.
With out him gaming would of died mario bros. saved gaming.

mdbrim2004
10-09-2005, 02:54 AM
Yes, I've found that a lot of Sony's games have focused on difficulty and the gameplay collasped because of this. As for Microsoft... they just need to be educated on game creation.

I'd have to disagree with both of these. There are a lot of Sony's games out there that yes, focuses on difficulty, but also has great gameplay. I play all three systems myself and Microsoft may not be the best on game creation, but still has created many great games.

Robo Jay
11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
The good Mircrosoft games I've played are AOE2 and TA.

Aryus
11-09-2005, 08:54 PM
sony blew N64 out of the water..... sega did well up until the DC, it seemed the least known of all game systems.. nintendo seems to always be struggling to keep up... like with GC.. it got its ass kicked by X box AND PS2
and i have a feeling that the "revolution" willl too....

SONY... for the abundance of RPGs, then X box.... for Halo n halo 2, then nintendo and sega for lagging behind.... sega will always be loved for sonic and PSO though....

K_I_R_E_E_K
12-09-2005, 03:21 PM
don't you like sega, sega made the game that you are playing now, PSO

mdbrim2004
12-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Good point Kireek. If it weren't for Sega, no PSO! *Gasp* That would be awful! :P