PDA

View Full Version : Why did my items drop?

PlaZMa S. #1
02-08-2005, 01:50 PM
On the Xbox my cousin got a mag that made all his items drop during Holloween, The kid that gave him this mag called it a "Trick AND treat" mag. Because it TRICKS peaple, and there items are the treat. I dont get how the mag makes your items drop though, could someone help me out here?

Sephiroth Now
02-08-2005, 02:48 PM
I have never heard of anything like this happening...Anti-Hacker, want to take a crack at it? Does he still have the mag? If he does get rid of it, it sounds like somthing that leads to corruption of a file. I used to play the Xbox version and I never saw anything like that. This is bazar... once again, I'm sure Anti-Hacker will know something.

Anti Hacker
03-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Someone has used an Action Replay coding device to create an item which when equipped, as an effect makes you drop your items (like some frames revive health etc) it;s just a side effect. It is not a real item and is dangerous, it should be disposed of. Some hacker created weapons will FSOD you so beware.

Lee Xao Vue
03-08-2005, 09:13 PM
so if u use an ar for an item u lose all ur stuff after time? or sometin like that =\
glad i dont use 1 haha for my friend nick lol :P

PlaZMa S. #1
04-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Thanks for telling me. I dont want to lose my items.