PDA

View Full Version : Was this a Hacker?

Cipher
01-08-2005, 03:00 PM
I was on Hard Mode yesterday on BB and I came across this player who claimed to be dealing 4k damage. He managed to kill each form of Falz in a matter of seconds.

BB is the first ever PSO I've played so I have no idea what the maximum damage is or anything. I asked the player about him and noted down some details.
His name was HC Flowen, he was a level 78 HUmar and said he was using a sword called Dark Flow.

I also found it strange that even though I hit Falz, I never levelled up at the end even though I always level up when fighting Vol Opt.
I checked my items and stats afterwards and nothing was changed.
Was this a hacker?

Lee Xao Vue
01-08-2005, 03:01 PM
well since hes hittin 4k and lvl 78 yea.....
and the Dark Flow is a hacked item pretty much 100% of the time

Faulkie
01-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, the stuff needed to make it was never released, correct?

Lee Xao Vue
01-08-2005, 03:04 PM
well it was once but then they took off the gene flow and that remember so now its a hack every time and since on BB (wich is this thread) it was never released on so Dark Flow is a hack for sure on BB

Twizted_Lambchop
01-08-2005, 04:09 PM
man this sux bb is getting hacked and i had so high hopes for it

Sephiroth Now
01-08-2005, 04:12 PM
The parasitic gene "flow" was once obtainable online with GC and XB. You had to TP after beating Olga and then fight flowen. You had to be lvl 200 and in ultimate mode to tp after the fight. If you beat flowen(without anything equipped) You got the parasitic gene "flow" wich you used on other weapons to make the dark weapons. They took out the abbility to get it because so many low lvl hackers had it. What you saw was a hacker, no doubt about it.

K_I_R_E_E_K
02-08-2005, 03:45 PM
I was on Hard Mode yesterday on BB and I came across this player who claimed to be dealing 4k damage. He managed to kill each form of Falz in a matter of seconds.

i also kill dark falz in a matter of secons with no cheats (vhard)

maybe that guy is good playing pso.

PSO Paul
02-08-2005, 04:30 PM
sorry but next you will be saying if som1 had a red ring he wasnt a haxxer i mean come on 4k and a dark flow naaaa m8 haxxer all the way sorry no dout about it he/she is a hacker

K_I_R_E_E_K
02-08-2005, 04:39 PM
the red ring can be found on version 2

defeat ultimate dark falz with a redria id.

Legato2471
02-08-2005, 06:22 PM
We aren't talking about the Dreamcast =p

Yeah doin 4,000+ damage at level 78 is impossible without using a modded weapon or modded stats. Gene Flow, not legit. Can not, be gotten on PSO any version without using an item mod.

Valero
03-08-2005, 12:14 AM
I don't even play online and I know that the "flow" gene thing is no longer attainable. Plus, there's no way this guy could be dealing 4k at that level, or at least not in a legitimate way. Even if it was possible to get the gene, he'd have to be lvl 200 to get it. Sure, there is the possibility of getting it with a high lvl and giving it to a low lvl, but then there's still the issue of not being able to get it. He/she's a hacker without a doubt.

Sephiroth Now
03-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Look at your sig how are you not a hacker? Look at that stuff, you either hacked it or got it online.

Legato2471
03-08-2005, 03:35 AM
;l Sephiroth you shouldn't be talking about illegit items

*edit*

I'm refering to your level 1304 mag with the 327 on every stat and the TJ sword and Dark Flow you have. =o

Lee Xao Vue
03-08-2005, 04:19 AM
howd u know he had those ? :S
well this subject has been answerd...-.-

Legato2471
03-08-2005, 04:34 AM
He PMed me asking questions about them. =o Kick him out of anti snarf!

Anti Hacker
03-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Well, the game will have picked up the Dark Flow by now and will have destroyed it, it's a side effect of item creation apparently so don't worry about it. Some hackers tried to get round it by renaming the name of a hacked weapon to that of a released one,but BB now picks that up to. I think Sonic Team are patching things as they come along, that is what clumsyorchid tells me. Go into your BB folder on your PC, find the chat logs and get his user ID, then you can report him.

Sephiroth Now
03-08-2005, 01:08 PM
I was given the hacked mag and items and I have given them to a friend offline who choses to use them. Thank you for not telling anyone Revan. Our friendship is over.

dnd
03-08-2005, 02:00 PM
His name was HC Flowen, he was a level 78 HUmar and said he was using a sword called Dark Flow.

he hacks simbol chat aswell i saw it. his dark flow would have to be hacked all the time because of the char restoration that sc do if you hack bb.
http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1634 thats were the hacked simbol chat is

K_I_R_E_E_K
03-08-2005, 02:16 PM
its a hack.

but think doing +4000 wow thats a lot of damage
but it's unfair.

Legato2471
03-08-2005, 05:14 PM
I was given the hacked mag and items and I have given them to a friend offline who choses to use them. Thank you for not telling anyone Revan. Our friendship is over.

I was never your friend you just thought I was. =o

This should be locked

Sephiroth Now
03-08-2005, 05:22 PM
...lock it before I lose it...

Legato2471
03-08-2005, 05:29 PM
;l after all the flaming you did to me months ago this was the least I could do. Take it to the PMs or talk to me on pso. Mods, you may now lockz0r this topic.

Sephiroth Now
03-08-2005, 05:54 PM
oh, and by the way. My tjs and orotiagito were legit. I lost the tjs to fsod, from a hacker. Like you.

Valero
03-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Actually, none of my personal equipment was hacked or duped. The Angel's Wing on the Stacie character is hacked, but that is the character my friends uses, and we are only letting his char use it until his ATA mag is finished. As for everything else, I have a friend (We call him Bones) who goes online and he gave me a bunch of his doubles. Proof that they were doubles? Well, if he could dupe, then I think I might have Kamui and Double Cannon on my highest lvl char's favorite weapons, since he would've duped them for me. The only thing he gave me which he did not have a double of was Guard Wave, which was not slotted at the time. But all of my stuff is legit, unless he duped it before my knowing and lied about not being able to. The only things hacked items he had were 2 hacked angel's wings he'd gotten from his friend online, and he gave me one of them.

Aside from merely owning a hacked mag I play legit and resist the temptations of grabbing the wings off of the Stacie char. And what's this about you owning a hacked mag as well? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, so why'd you chuck a rock at me by accusing me of being a cheater?

Anti Hacker
03-08-2005, 08:48 PM
This should be locked

Your mouth should be locked for a day or two, mr gossip, you just broke rule 7.

Rule 7:

"Private messages are exactly what they say they are - private! So dont post what someone has said to you in a PM into the main forum. If the PM is offensive, then forward it to me and I'll deal with it."

Don't continue to break the rules of this website or you will be banned by an admin.

:P

Lee Xao Vue
03-08-2005, 08:50 PM
couldnt say anything better myself anti cept tone down the fighting and cussin and yellin =\ lol
seeing a lot of that lately

Anti Hacker
03-08-2005, 08:55 PM
I didn't cuss or yell, unless you count telling someone to padlock their mouth shut cussing. I mean come on, you can't really take much offence to that! :P

Valero
03-08-2005, 09:07 PM
I think he may have been talkig about the guy who accused me...

Legato2471
03-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Your mouth should be locked for a day or two, mr gossip, you just broke rule 7.

Rule 7:

"Private messages are exactly what they say they are - private! So dont post what someone has said to you in a PM into the main forum. If the PM is offensive, then forward it to me and I'll deal with it."

Don't continue to break the rules of this website or you will be banned by an admin.

:P

I didn't read the rules. Also, he also talked about it with me on the sega servers.

Helios
04-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah it's hacked. But I have the legit Flow myself just becasue you can make it anymoe doesn't mean you can't find anyone with it. I also have like 3 genes aswell. I'm gonna make every one of flows weapons. This is on the xbox version though.