PDA

View Full Version : CD's!

Lee-yoshi
10-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Theres nothing better when playing Phantasy Star Online with other people then when they play some alternative music, always nice to listen too. I take it they somehow use the CDs they equipped and bought from gallons shop i think it is? My questions r, can you use them more then once? Is there more then one track per CD u buy? And if so how do you listen to it? And is there anyway you can listen to it over and over again, not just the onetime, and never again, thats what happened too me, bloody expensive jobs! Mayb it appears in the Sound test?!

Its cool though, playing episode 2 on the boss, and someone started playing the wedding chapel music, LMAO, wotta brill game we had!

decswxaqz
10-08-2003, 08:17 PM
hehehe. Your right. You buy them from the online quest Galleons shop. THere are currently 3 discs you can buy.

Disc 1- Wedding March
Disc 2- Some sort of elevator music :rolleyes:
Disc 6- NiGHTs theme music (my personal favourite)

You can only use them once. Also, when you move to a new area or area with different music (like the shops) it will be cancelled out with the new music.
I don't think they appear in the sound test, but I am not sure.

Lee-yoshi
10-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Yer, thats a shame that they go when u leave a certain area, which CD wud b the song where the children are singin?!? LMAO, he kept windin every1 up by playin it all the time, i cudnt help but laff at people goin NOOOOOO not this music, im diein, LOL it was so funny!!

decswxaqz
10-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Thats the NiGHTS song and it's very good. Disc 6. I love it. I always have a couple in my bank. I've got the proper version on my PC. Always good to listen to every now and then.

Lee-yoshi
10-08-2003, 08:40 PM
So thats the Nights song lol. Unforts my Hunters Liscense has now run out, first time its happened, *sniff*, i was on my free trial, now i gotta pay, :(, well hopefully ill get a Gamecube keyboard soon, ive been havin trouble gettin one, seem 2 b outta stock everywhere! O well, gallons shop is an online only quest isnt it? N its not like im testing ure knowledge or anything, but can u remember the exact price of the CDs?!

Proj3ct_Zer0
10-08-2003, 09:01 PM
There 10,000 meseta from Galleons shop. Or you can get them with the points you earn there, not sure how many are needed though. My personal favourite is the Disc 6 one aswell (since thats the only one Ive heard :p). The nice sound of screaming children :rolleyes:

Aaron_Blitzmage
10-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Stay away from my NiGHTS song. It rules!!!!
But most people dont like it *sniffle*

Lee-yoshi
10-08-2003, 09:46 PM
WOW, i certainly didnt expect loads people saying they liked that song the most! LOL

*slaps face*

Aaron_Blitzmage
10-08-2003, 09:57 PM
I know the song off by heart and I'm always singing allong with the music.

decswxaqz
10-08-2003, 09:59 PM
I used to have the wordss shorcut to my F keys. I know the whole song off by heart so ner :P :P :P lol. The PSO version is missing a bit.

Aaron_Blitzmage
10-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Well I have a NiGHTS chao *sticks out tounge*

I Can't find anywhere to download the song. *crys*

decswxaqz
10-08-2003, 10:07 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/games4/nightsmusicgallery2/Dreams_Dreams.mp3

Now whos the hero ;)

*pelvic thrusts of victory*

:rolleyes: :D :p

I have two Nights chaos if you are talking about Sonic Adventure chao :)

Aaron_Blitzmage
10-08-2003, 10:10 PM
You can be the hero in training :P

Thanks for the song.

Lee-yoshi
10-08-2003, 10:34 PM
OMG, U can download, AHHHHH *runs away*

Stop singing, dam song, NOOOOOOOO y the pain!!

:eek:

Sol
11-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Nice 1 dec cheers! was just bout to search on kazaa before i scrolled down and saw ya link :D

Ramsey
12-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Disk 6:
In the night show the light....

Dammit they sing soo fast some one post disk 6 lyrics plz

Lee-yoshi
12-08-2003, 09:53 PM
OMG, for christ sake, dont start singing it!! Has the world gone MAD?!?!

decswxaqz
12-08-2003, 09:55 PM
In a dream I could see
You are not far away.
Any time, any place,
I can see your face.
You are that special one
That I've been waiting for.
And I hope you're looking for someone like me.
In my dreams, I can hear you calling me.
In the night, everything's so sweet.
In your eyes, I feel there's so much inside.
*Chorus*
In the nights, dream delight.
I want to see you standing there.
I've found someone who really cares.
I want to see you smile again.
You are the one I've waited for.
*End chorus*
In a dream we can do
Everything we want to.
There's nowhere I'd rather be
But here with you.
The stars above light the way
Only for you and I.
I'm so glad I've found the one I've been looking for.
Keep the dream of the one you're hoping for.
Love can come through an open door.
Just be strong and you're sure to find the one.
*Chorus*
(flute solo)
Oh... Oh, oh...
In the nights -- in the night -- dream delight -- delight.
I want to see you standing there -- see you standin' there.
I've found someone who really cares. Oh, yeah...
I want to see you smile again. Yeah, yeah...
You are the one I've waited for. The one, the one. Oh, oh...
In the night -- Oh, baby... -- Delight.
You and me, we could be
Together forever.
In the night. Delight.
Baby. Baby. Baby... Oh... Yeah.
In the night. Yeah... Delight. Yeah, yeah...
I've found someone.
I've found my love.
In the night. Delight.
You're the one I've waited for.
I dream, I dream, I dream of your love...

The words to the whole song. The PSO version ends at the end of the first chorus I think and loops to the beginning.

Enjoy! :D especially you Lee :rolleyes:

EDIT: Formatting. Made it small to save on scroll wheels. You can copy, paste it into a document if you want and make it bigger.

Ivan
13-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Ill start a chorus does Lee wanna join?:D

Proj3ct_Zer0
13-08-2003, 10:45 AM
That song, is it the soundtrack to that Nights game you get for completing Dream Messenger quest? I got a GBA/GC Link up Cable yesterday, so Ive been playing all the games available that I can download :)

Lee-yoshi
13-08-2003, 12:31 PM
The world has gone mad, stop it, stop it, the pain

*smacks face* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ivan
13-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Lee? I think its just you.

I have everything i need for tht except tthe ps game for game boy advance SP. I cant find it anywhere!

Thesord
13-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Really?I'm sick of seing it on here on Portugal.
Is PS for GBA any good?

Ivan
13-08-2003, 02:06 PM
If I get to see the first and real dark Falz you bet your ass tht games gonna be mine! and you get games of your online quests if you complete it.

decswxaqz
13-08-2003, 04:06 PM
NiGTHS mini game, Puyo Pop, Chu Chu Rocket, and chao are the only downloadable games for the GBA.I've not tried Puyo (maybe Pyuo) pop or the chao. But Nights and chu chu are great.

I think it's still the shortened version of the Nights song at the end of that quest. Not sure though.

Aaron_Blitzmage
13-08-2003, 04:08 PM
Puyo pop is a sonic version of tetris.

Proj3ct_Zer0
13-08-2003, 04:25 PM
Yeh, and its not very good either :p. The Nights game is great though. But I havent got the other two :(. Dont know how to get them :(.

Aaron_Blitzmage
13-08-2003, 04:30 PM
you get chu chu rocket from doing seat of the heart and getting a perfect score. With all the quick typing and stuff.

To get chao game do fake in yellow offline and when you ffind the guy go through the tele pipe to pionner 2 then go back to ragol through the same telepipe go to the top right corner where the boxs are and a chao will apper playing a catchy tune.
Go back to pionner 2 and there will be one of those big game boy advance downloader thing.

decswxaqz
13-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Correction Aaron. Chu chu is from the typing quest, but it's not called Seat of The Heart. It's called Reach for the Dream.

Aaron_Blitzmage
13-08-2003, 04:35 PM
Thats the one! I always get confused between them. Thanks.

Proj3ct_Zer0
14-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Its to hard the Reach for the Dream! Good for me, Ive got decswxaqz to help me :D. Just need some more as it will be a bit easier and will almost probably end up with a perfect score :).

Ive done the Fake in Yellow before, but I never knew about hte whole Chao thing. Ill have to try it out. What do you do on the Chao game anyway?

Aaron_Blitzmage
14-08-2003, 11:10 AM
It's tiny chao garden you just look after a chao and get him rings to buy foo. Like a tamagotici. (sp?)

Proj3ct_Zer0
14-08-2003, 11:16 AM
Im guessing like the Tiny Chao Garden on Sonic Advance. :)

Aaron_Blitzmage
14-08-2003, 11:17 AM
The same but you can't save.

Thesord
14-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Well u can,I saved that chao,it's on my SA2:B

Aaron_Blitzmage
14-08-2003, 01:13 PM
On the game itself you can't.

Thesord
14-08-2003, 02:21 PM
nope

Proj3ct_Zer0
14-08-2003, 10:15 PM
You just turn of PSO, put in SA2 and save it on there. Ive already got the Tiny Chao Garden on Sonic Advance so I just use that to play it.

Ivan
15-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Does it have to be SA2 (sonic advance 2 right?) or can I use my Sonic Advance?

Thesord
15-08-2003, 06:47 PM
Hey Ivan u can use any of them.

Ivan
15-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Cool! i wanna get 2 but im a bit short on money right now. glad to know i can use one.

Thanks for the info Thesord!

Thesord
15-08-2003, 06:57 PM
BTW Ivan,about SA,did u know that if u erase the data u'l have to get ur rings back if u want more(Ex:U had 4300 rings and erase data.The rings u get now won't count to the garden untill u get after 4300)?

Ivan
15-08-2003, 06:58 PM
No but i wouldnt erase me file anyway!:D

Schoichet
15-08-2003, 07:01 PM
[quote]EDIT (decswxaqz): Please do not post something as long as this as I have already posted it. Be glad I haven't just deleted it.[quote]
o scy idident c u post it i will delet it 4 u in 1 min

Proj3ct_Zer0
15-08-2003, 08:47 PM
I remember the tiem when I got all Chaos Emeralds on Sonic Advance. It took me ages!!! Finally got to see Golden Sonic though :D

Thesord
16-08-2003, 12:00 AM
Me too,then my f****** hard drive decides to have a heart-atack and boom!
My back-up of a 100% legit save of SA goes down the toilet.
Never tell ur comp that u have vital data on it:D

decswxaqz
16-08-2003, 12:04 AM
Never tell ur comp that u have vital data on it
HAHAHA. They actually have a hidden microphone on the motherboard, equipped with a high sophicticated voice analysis program. You say the words "vital", "critical", "important" and "data" in close proximety it formats you HD. hmmmm. Junon had a similar experience with PSO and not playing on his GC....

Maybe it's true?!?!?!?! o_O

Thesord
16-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Probably.
BTW I know this is the wrong topic,but does anyone here know about comps much?
My comp freezes some times when when I'm just downloading something or doing something in the dektop(What a coincidence.I better start to bluff and lie to my comp when I have vital data:p).Strangely it doesn't freeze when I play games.

Proj3ct_Zer0
16-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Mine used to do the same ages ago, except it was really bad! We had to have it re-formatted twice and now its been fine :). Lucky for me, my PSO saves arent saved on my computer :D so it wont be able to be deleted by a highly intelligent Mother Board. Unless signals are able to travel through the ethernet cable to the Gamecube and are then able to hack into the Memory Card and delete all my save :(...:D

Thesord
16-08-2003, 03:42 PM
lol

Lee-yoshi
23-08-2003, 09:58 PM
lol, wow this topic really changed its subject from my original question about CD's! But i have another, if any1 can answer...

Howcome theres only ever disks 1, 2, & 6 available from the shop, on the info box, it says theres 10 different ones available (Actually come to think of it, it may have said 7), but does SEGA ever change the CD's that are available to buy, do they change according to seasons or something, cos im gettin tired of annoying people with the wedding song, and of course the evevator music! Oh and theres another song i seem to have forgotten about, hmm wot was that! Wen can we see the likes of 3, 4, 5, and 7?

Aaron_Blitzmage
23-08-2003, 09:59 PM
You have to find the others. I think.

decswxaqz
23-08-2003, 10:01 PM
They change them whenever they want. You can't find them. You will just have to wait.

Thesord
23-08-2003, 10:01 PM
I'm Offline,but I heard u get them on future quests.
BTW if u have a hacked disc(Obtained before SEGA lauches it),u'l probably get ur Hunter's Licence canceled,from what I heard.

Ramsey
23-08-2003, 10:22 PM
About sonic:
You can also put in sonic adventure DX:Directors Cut.

Lee-yoshi
23-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Im not gonna get a hacked disk!!!

Anyways, they dont change em at specific times, thats lame, im not waitin forever, lol! buying cds and changing the music now and again is wot keeps me goin (Aswell as makin my money go!)! hmmmm, mayb if i emailed em, theres an email addy on another topic! Then i cud ask em direct!