PDA

View Full Version : Which PSO games do you think will be released on DS?

Dark Imakuni
17-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Which PSO games do you think will be released on DS? Personally, I think Episode 3 will be released on DS. You could use the touch screen to play cards etc...

But I'm also hoping that Episode 4 will be released, as I can't play it on Blue Burst! >.<
My life sucks...

What do you guys think?

This is a multi-choice poll and names will be made public.

Fabo Craven
18-07-2005, 01:03 AM
YAr!
i think all will be relaesed in due time(if the first ones sell well)
ep 1&2 will most likly be first though.

Lee-yoshi
18-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Of all the PSO games that are ever likely to see release, Episode III would be the obvious choice as it'd be the easiest to transfer on DS and be the most suitable game for it (You could even have mini games like those card ones on Super Mario 64 DS! XD).

You never know though, we could see an Episode V yet :P

mdbrim2004
19-07-2005, 06:14 AM
It would be great if all the PSO games were released on the DS. Still, the episode I personally think has the greatest chance of being on it is Episode 3. Something about card games on a touch screen seems even more appealing.

mr_shoe_uk
19-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Episode 3 and then a new Episode V, or just an Episode V that was a bit like episode 3 in the way you play it.... That would be very good!

Archer
19-07-2005, 10:03 AM
bah, wanted to vote for all of 3 of them now, but it's too late ;). Episode 1 and 2 would be great to see; although, I agree that Episode 3 would be the likely one to be made available on the DS. Episode 4 is unlikely imo, but it'd be nice to see. Why is everyone mentioning the DS? What about the PSP? Surely it could support PSO :p.

~Buddah~
19-07-2005, 10:07 AM
are you sure any psos are comeing to ds/

mdbrim2004
19-07-2005, 10:08 AM
bah, wanted to vote for all of 3 of them now, but it's too late ;). Episode 1 and 2 would be great to see; although, I agree that Episode 3 would be the likely one to be made available on the DS. Episode 4 is unlikely imo, but it'd be nice to see. Why is everyone mentioning the DS? What about the PSP? Surely it could suppose PSO :p.

I suppose it would work on the PSP also, but the subject is asking about the DS, that's why I mentioned the DS. It has the graphical capabilties to pull the PSO games off[The PSP that is], but i'm not sure the PSP would be the best choice for it [especially ep3]

Archer
19-07-2005, 10:10 AM
I know the topic is about the DS, that's why I didn't go entirely off topic ;). I think both systems should have it ^_^, that way more people can enjoy PSO. Spread the love! Anyways, lol, enough off topic'ness by me ;).

mdbrim2004
19-07-2005, 10:31 AM
I agree, everyone on every system should be able to enjoy PSO. I really want it on DS though. I have a DS that's sitting around untouched because I'm waiting for better games to come out.

~Buddah~
19-07-2005, 12:08 PM
true i would buy a ds and psp just for pso depending on what games came out 4 them

N1NJ4
23-07-2005, 06:47 AM
hopefully ep1,2 would come out for DS.
two reasons

1) episode 1 and 2 are my favorites plus they can dumb down thoise graphics if needed a little

2) not for every handheld. im a nintendo guy and i think if every handheld had it nintendo would once again be losing sales. I would like to see nintendo last through the ages as long as possible as they have been around longer than ruddy Sony playstation.

Judgment
23-07-2005, 11:37 AM
I would love to see Episode 3 on it. If they do Episode 1 & 2 illd be happy but 3 would be best for me ^.^

Mirinee
25-07-2005, 12:13 AM
*Loves Episode III*
Definitely Episode III!

I&II &V doesn't really suit DS. It's so addictive, and on such a small screen, it'll be a strain on the eyes. :cool: