PDA

View Full Version : "S*itting" around.... playing WoW...

whiteninja
13-07-2005, 02:17 AM
I know there's a WoW sticky, but this isn't about my characters (I don't play) or meetings (once again, I don't play!), so I think it seemed like this deserved a different thread.

I was waiting for my brother to get off the computer after downloading a WoW upgrade. I saw on the list of updates, one was something like "You no longer spout profanity while drunk and talking about sitting." I was like "What? Why would talking about sitting make you curse?" He explained that when you get drunk in WoW, typing a "s" usually makes it become a "sh" so some people would go around talking about how they like to sit in different places :P . Since the "sh" was part of the being drunk program, it also bybassed the vulgar language settings. My brother never saw anyone do this, but he heard about it.

I was wondering, do any of you have a screenshot of a person talking about how they like to sit down? It sounds very funny and I want to see this.

nyra90
13-07-2005, 02:32 AM
im going to try that at my freinds house im going to run around as my unded preist yelling about how i need to sit or i will die

Dark Blade
13-07-2005, 03:24 AM
hmmmmm
if u read it on a patch that means they fixed it...so ur palns wont work it will censore them and ull just have to find ur profanity somewhere else i guess why i hv no clue...

nyra90
13-07-2005, 03:27 AM
no i think what we mean is meaning sitting and being censored

Dark Blade
13-07-2005, 04:25 AM
o ok nvm then not real sure wat u mean but ok go ahead a give it a try

whiteninja
13-07-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm asking: does anyone have a picture of this from BEFORE the update when the fixed it? A drunk guy talking about "sitting"? Becuase being drunk slurs "s" into "sh" do talking about "sitting" would go to talking about.... well, you figure it out.

nyra90
13-07-2005, 05:46 PM
oh before the update hmmm... i don't know if i could find any sorry. i thought you meant after

whiteninja
13-07-2005, 05:51 PM
No. Why would I want one after? You can't do it anymore. I just want to see it from before the update, which apparantly, no one has.... :ermm: