PDA

View Full Version : HUcast VS. Dark Falz

Querytansytt
11-07-2005, 11:19 AM
can someone plz tell me what's the best way to defeat Dark Falz on hard very hard and ultimate mode with a Hucast...

A.S.
11-07-2005, 11:32 AM
GodHP(s)
CureFreeze (second form only)
Red Handgun+50 with hit% (third form, preferably second form as well)
Daggers (1st form, works better then anything else)

Querytansytt
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM
allright thnx man ;)

K_I_R_E_E_K
11-07-2005, 02:58 PM
this is just my opinion.
vhard-- use a handgun to kill darvants, 1st/2nd/3rd form use a mechgun to kill him very fast.
ultimate-- use a red handun with high % (25 is enouf) to kill the darvants and the dark falz.

this is the way i've do it.

Sanga
11-07-2005, 06:22 PM
well i would suggest use magic but use a god power too they are useful and i would say god hp metal body dragon hp and lots of healing units and oh yeh twin swords all the way

Querytansytt
12-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Magic?? I'm a Hucast

K_I_R_E_E_K
12-07-2005, 02:29 PM
god/body or metal/body is a waste of time the atacks of the darvants or dfalz are always elemental atacks( fire, ice....) and non elemental atacks ( they do a certain damage either you are at lvl1 or lvl200)

god hp and perfect resist is a good choice
if you want to do more damage in less time use a god batle.

Sanga
12-07-2005, 06:33 PM
well a resist saint would be good!

Todd
12-07-2005, 06:40 PM
L&K14 Combats+20
Red Handgun+50
Gush Raygun with high hit %s

Armor: Holliness Armor

God/Hp
God/Hp
God/Arm
God/Power

Barrier: Light Relief

10x Star Animizors
10x Monomates
10x Dimate
10x Trimates
Scape Dolls=As many as possible

Good luck.

A.S.
12-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Do not use Mechs on a HUcast, don't even use them on a Hunter, regardless if it has 50% hit.

They are not reliable, stick to the Red Handgun for the third form, if you want to use anything multi-hit based of DF, use a Double Saber or Daggers. Even though I go against using any type of gun with Hunters, you might as well stay safe using a Red Handgun to hit the floating Falz(s). Simply, only the biggest n00b will use Mechs as a Hunter.

Do not use Light Relief, use Attribute Wall, much better resistance.

At level 64, I beat DF with my HUcast with a few DragonHPs, a Red Handgun, Secret Gear, Stag Cutlery (30% hit), and a bad HUcast mag.

Todd
12-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Simply, only the biggest n00b will use Mechs as a Hunter.
Not true. I use mechs, (L&K) but only because I have maxed ATA. Works great. But I guess your right, being that HUcast defienetly have low ATA.

Do not use Light Relief, use Attribute Wall, much better resistance.

Forgot about that one.

A.S.
12-07-2005, 07:14 PM
HUmars don't have enough ATA to hit a Online Delbiter with an LK14 Combat+20 properly, if you say LK14 Combats, or any Mechs "work great", atleast admit you have no idea how to play as a Hunter, or you are still learning ;o

PSO Paul
12-07-2005, 07:24 PM
= ass kicked unless dragans claw

Todd
12-07-2005, 07:36 PM
HUmars don't have enough ATA to hit a Online Delbiter with an LK14 Combat+20 properly, if you say LK14 Combats, or any Mechs "work great", atleast admit you have no idea how to play as a Hunter, or you are still learning ;o

I said that they work great with me, cause they DO work great for me. I dont do seabed often anyway. And I'm not online. Plus, you were the one who recommended them to me.
And I'm not still learning. I have a level 123 HUmar, hows that a level of still learningness.

And PSO Paul, what do you mean by"=ass kicked unless dragon claw"? I have a dragon's claw, eheheheh

A.S.
13-07-2005, 01:41 AM
You have multi player Todd. Take note that I switched from LK14 Combat to Rifles and other melee equipment earlier on, and that I wasn't as skilled before, now I know what to use and what not too. Thing is, especially as a HUcast, don't use Mechs. And if you don't want to look like a n00b, don't use Mechs (Hunters are not very flexible characters, they cannot do anything else properly but melee. Now RAmarl, that is a great example of skilled characters, they are the best melee of Rangers, and still great at range). Now if your a Ranger, you should use Mechs. HUmars don't have much ATA, I am not sure if you consider 200 a lot, it's not enough to use an LK14 Combat+20 efficiently.

Todd
13-07-2005, 02:20 AM
I guess your right, but aren't you hunting the red mechs? And 200 ATA is suitable for the earlier ult levels like forest, and sorta caves with mechs.

Dana
13-07-2005, 02:23 AM
I only think the N00bs are the HUnters that use Mechs online/multiplayer...it's so lame, ok, fair enough if it single player..personlly i will use anything if it does a run quicker!

don't use lame ass 50% charhe mechs on a Hu when there are much k00ler and better items out there, god! even a demo com...anything would be better!!!!

Todd
13-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Demo Comet isn't a bad item. An awesome double saber in my opinion. And 50% hit, trully does pwn, no matter what item, unless a force item.

A.S.
13-07-2005, 03:13 AM
I guess your right, but aren't you hunting the red mechs? And 200 ATA is suitable for the earlier ult levels like forest, and sorta caves with mechs.

Nah, I haven't play ep 1 and 2, last time I remember is playing multi with you. Demo Comet is great for HUcl, HUnl, but Meteor Cudgel works better with HUcast. I guess HUmar should use Meteor Cudgel under the influence of S30 (then it adds 722 ATP) , and Demo Comet otherwise.

Meteor Cudgel reference for Kef's HUcast
I either do big damage or VERY big damage

Charge is the worst power-up special, low accuracy and power. Berserk>Spirit>Charge , your better off with Berserk for bosses that don't touch you, or atleast touch you quickly into battle, DF f2, Dragon (amazing on Dragon), Barba Ray.

PSO Paul
13-07-2005, 08:56 AM
I said that they work great with me, cause they DO work great for me. I dont do seabed often anyway. And I'm not online. Plus, you were the one who recommended them to me.
And I'm not still learning. I have a level 123 HUmar, hows that a level of still learningness.

And PSO Paul, what do you mean by"=ass kicked unless dragon claw"? I have a dragon's claw, eheheheh

you need a foie for thouse invunrebility moments with dark falz dragons claw is gd for this

Querytansytt
13-07-2005, 09:17 AM
So should i use a red handgun or not?

miniswish5
13-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Do not use Mechs on a HUcast, don't even use them on a Hunter, regardless if it has 50% hit . Simply, only the biggest n00b will use Mechs as a Hunter.

If your calling me a n00b maybe so but MECHGUNS are cool and not bad for power and hit just use god/arm or whatever cause i might be lv 29 main char but i have only had game for a few weeks but i know my mechguns rock :@

K_I_R_E_E_K
13-07-2005, 02:58 PM
true, the mechguns can do more damage than any other weapon..........i've killed the vhard darkfalz with a mech in less than 2 minutes........sure the mechs at the begining are weak and miss a lot but when you find better ones there will nobody to stop you.

still not convinced........... yesterday i've killed 3 so dimenians with only 1 combo on vhard with a justy, also i've killed 4 claws with a combo.

mechs are my primary weapons on vhard
red handguns are my primary weapon on ultimate.

Todd
13-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Mechs are ok in the earliy levels. I used to use them during normal to vhard caves. But then I notice that I never used them and they were just taking up space in my inventory. So now my main set-up is, (not including grinds) Red Saber, God Hand, Dragon Slayer, (used to have red partisan), Asuka, (used to be dragon's claw), and Agito just to look at. harharharharhar. Im still trying to get more hunter items. I'm hunting a good weapon for every weapon class. Like red slicer, soul banish/red partisan, asukas.
But a couple of days ago I tryed out the mechs in vhard seabed, ult forest, and a bit in ult caves. Then I used ALL asukas in ult ruins.

miniswish5
13-07-2005, 09:18 PM
ok this is confusing me now HUcast should basicly use powerful weapons like a red saber or red whatever and take trimates , dimates or whatever like i'm doign right now and i'm beating him on normal with a HUcast lv 39 (pals) with red saber and red mechguns and he's winning with mech guns ! :) so use whatever you think is best for you ok

Todd
13-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Use red saber on his second form to gain major HP and to take him down quick. And have all four healing units. The mates and star animizors. Have the red hangun for his first and third form. Get a gush handgun so you can occasionally save mates and star ani.s. Good luck.

Derick
14-07-2005, 03:28 AM
Charge is the worst power-up special, low accuracy and power. Berserk>Spirit>Charge , your better off with Berserk for bosses that don't touch you, or atleast touch you quickly into battle, DF f2, Dragon (amazing on Dragon), Barba Ray.

what's Berserk and Spirit do again? i think spirit does TP...i cant remember anymore though.

miniswish5
14-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Spirit is for TP

Beserk is for HP
Charge is for ???

I have no clue what charge is

jarl
14-07-2005, 12:45 PM
charge is meseta, its my personal favorite :D whats wrong with mechs? they easily do the most damage in a combo out of all my weapons- what ill do is freeze them with my frozen shoooter then whipe out the mechs, kill them, then switch back to FS dffor next enemy... then again im a ranger :P

miniswish5
14-07-2005, 01:21 PM
the mech guns should be used against dark falz if your a ranger ... but staying on topic Hunter's if they have Dark Flow or that powerful sword that you get by using FLow DNA with some weapon ver very very powerful :S

Anti Hacker
14-07-2005, 01:54 PM
So should i use a red handgun or not?

Yes, handgun and mechs

Anyone who says Hucasts and mechs don't go together is a complete fool! Mechs without any hit as long as you have some elf arms will decimate any boss because they have low evp.

K_I_R_E_E_K
14-07-2005, 02:29 PM
like i said mechs can do a lot more damage than any other weapon i have (exept on ultimate mode).

use mechs and result will be amazing.