PDA

View Full Version : challange forest 2

Red King
11-07-2005, 09:31 AM
i cant do it i need a switch and i've looked everywhere and cant find it....
i emptied the entire forest just upto before going onto the platform...
can anyone tell me where that switch is?
i've looked everywhere on the net to find out where it is and have found nothing

Forge
11-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Right, I got stuck on this for a while, at least, I think this is what you want.

You're looking for the switch to open the large moving hexagonal prism thing, right?

This is what to do.

In that same room, there is the timer switch to open the orange (I think) laser fence behind the laser door. One person steps on the switch, and then another goes through the disabled fence. Use the Warp, and you'll find yourself in the well. There will be two Warps here, one in front of you, which you've no doubt tried, and one behind you, which you've come from.

Well, it looks like you have, but you've not. Turn around and use that Warp. You'll be warped to behind the big roary hexagonal prism. There'll be a switch here, and a Warp up to the platform.

If that's not what you were looking for, please be more specific in telling us your problem. If I've confused you, sorry, and I'll explain again. Other than that, that should help you.

sesshoumaru
11-07-2005, 01:09 PM
yes it took me awhile to figure that out as well. but its good Forge told you everything cuz i sure wouldnt have put the effort into explaining it in detail. :P

Red King
12-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Right, I got stuck on this for a while, at least, I think this is what you want.

You're looking for the switch to open the large moving hexagonal prism thing, right?

This is what to do.

In that same room, there is the timer switch to open the orange (I think) laser fence behind the laser door. One person steps on the switch, and then another goes through the disabled fence. Use the Warp, and you'll find yourself in the well. There will be two Warps here, one in front of you, which you've no doubt tried, and one behind you, which you've come from.

Well, it looks like you have, but you've not. Turn around and use that Warp. You'll be warped to behind the big roary hexagonal prism. There'll be a switch here, and a Warp up to the platform.

If that's not what you were looking for, please be more specific in telling us your problem. If I've confused you, sorry, and I'll explain again. Other than that, that should help you.
that.. is exactally what i needed...
thank you thank you thank you thank you... your a big help... thanks

Hivemecha
15-07-2005, 07:35 AM
that part is really tricky almost run out of time xD completed it in 52 mins i think ..