PDA

View Full Version : another stacking realated question

nyra90
30-06-2005, 03:11 AM
i was wondering but since you cant find rares if you stack. then if you were to use the same glitch/cheat/hack to get ten of something would you still be able to find rares?

my im sure you all are tiered of repeating your selves in so many diffrent ways. im sorry it's just a question

Tsunami
30-06-2005, 03:22 AM
Yes you can find rares if you make 10 of, lets say, DB's sabers.

I have already said this, but I will repeat it.

The only things that affects your drop rate is if you have a Hacked MAG equipped or you have more then 10x normal stackable items (11+x Monomates, dimates, Trimates etc. You can only have 10x those items. Having more then 10x you won't be able to find rares. )

nyra90
30-06-2005, 03:29 AM
alright

Phantom_RAcast
30-06-2005, 04:42 AM
i was wondering but since you cant find rares if you stack. then if you were to use the same glitch/cheat/hack to get ten of something would you still be able to find rares?

my im sure you all are tiered of repeating your selves in so many diffrent ways. im sorry it's just a question
I said it then I'll say it again. I've found rares in a game where someone was using stacks. stacks dont cancel the drop rates if they even change them at all

Tsunami
30-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Yes stacks do affect the drop rate if you created the game or if you're playing single offline mode. If you stacked yet you didn't create the game in multiplayer or online, you can still find rares.

In the end, stacks do affect your drop rate.

Note: You won't find rares if you stacked in offline mode or if the player who created the multiplayer game does.

Anti Hacker
30-06-2005, 10:54 AM
I havent tested, but I believe it is possible they do, just test it yourself thats the best thing to do.

Tsunami
30-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Because stacking and having a hacked MAG are both abnormal, the game sees this and lowers all the drop rates of rare items (Red boxes) to 0%.
Once you get rid of the stacks, or put the hacked MAG into the bank, restart your system (Gamecube, Xbox), then your drop rates will return to normal.

Phantom_RAcast
30-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Prove it. I highly doubt you can. just like I cant prove that they dont change them. not to mention if it does lower them it wouldnt be 0%
I've found rares in a game where someone was using stacks

Tsunami
30-06-2005, 07:12 PM
I said it then I'll say it again. I've found rares in a game where someone was using stacks. stacks dont cancel the drop rates if they even change them at all
You found them in a game when someone stacked. Were you the one who stacked?

Phantom_RAcast
30-06-2005, 07:23 PM
No. but if the games drop is set to 0% theres no way I could have found it

Tsunami
30-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Listen, if the person who created the game stacked, then no one can find rares. If the person who created the game doesn't stack, but someone in the party does, you can find rares.

Anti Hacker
30-06-2005, 11:27 PM
That is very possibly true, because the creator is the one who determines findings.

nyra90
01-07-2005, 02:09 AM
there needs to be a sticky on this stuff.

but what i meant is that if one were to use the "photon drops trick" to get 10 of a specific item would that effect the drop rates. sorry if i didn't make my self clear.

Phantom_RAcast
01-07-2005, 02:10 AM
Listen, if the person who created the game stacked, then no one can find rares. If the person who created the game doesn't stack, but someone in the party does, you can find rares.
Hole in that too. I've witnessed a rare drop in offline 1p so ;o

Anti Hacker
01-07-2005, 09:15 AM
I am not convinced either way. My personal belief is that on the XBOX and PSO+ versions of the game, a hacked mag will stop drop rates. These are the only conditions to do such a thing in my mind, but it is possible that other impossible methods of play could in fact do the same!

Tsunami
02-07-2005, 10:19 PM
I am not convinced either way. My personal belief is that on the XBOX and PSO+ versions of the game, a hacked mag will stop drop rates. These are the only conditions to do such a thing in my mind, but it is possible that other impossible methods of play could in fact do the same!
I am speaking about PSO ep.1 + 2 for GC, not PSO+ or Xbox. Note: Having a hacked MAG or using not normally stackable items (x99 instead of x10) will lower the drop rate to around 0%. Not completly 0, but very very close.

Liutenant
11-07-2005, 01:06 AM
well thts kinda true i guess on Xbox hacked mags drop it 2 about 0.5% of finding any rares i used a hacked mag made a game and found 1 red box but while searching i lvld up to lvl 110 frm lvl 45 :s it anoyed me as well cos it was a DB saber i already had a few of those :(

Sephiroth Now
11-07-2005, 06:14 AM
Basically, if you want to find rares, stay away from games who's creator's are known hackers/stackers.

Legato2471
11-07-2005, 06:23 AM
Yeah, we're dangerous horrible evil people...

Let me clear all this up...

Stacking will stop you from finding rares but only if you are the maker of a game. This means if you want to stack and find rares, dump all unused stacked items and join a game that has a party leader and stack there.

Duped weapons or weapons made with bankmod - These will not stop you from finding rares no matter what.

Hacked Mags- Same thing as stacking. Won't stop you unless you are the party leader and made the game with the mag equipped. You can make the game without it equipped and then put it on and it won't effect anything.