PDA

View Full Version : How to find cards

Darkassassin_21
20-06-2005, 03:58 AM
now ive kinda read some on this but i got bored casue i dont like to read,odd im on a posting web site lol, but i have wanted to know from the people who play this game way way more then i do is there a certain chance on finding real good cards...and im not much into the game and i dont understand it all to much but how to u figure out if a spell type cards is good or not or something that adds to your attack its just all confuseing to me maybe someone can clear it up becuase i would understand from someone else more then i would trying to figure it out on my own...but if there is a way to get good cards where can i get them how and so on and so forth...but thanks for the help

Infinite8
20-06-2005, 04:45 AM
well... I was confused at first too... but now I'm level 50 on offlne...
You get better cards from winning battles...
Talk to the Story Characters... thay will tell you some things about the game...
Maybe later when I'm not soo tired I will tell you more important things...
Untill then good luck! ;)

Forge
20-06-2005, 08:44 AM
If you're talking to a Story Character when you're in the Ship and they give you a quest, talk to them after you've completed the quest and you'll get a card, but they're not that powerful.

But to get the rarest cards, you need to be a higher Card Level, and get a higher rank in battle. Aim for an S.