PDA

View Full Version : Trackmania Sunrise

Ashinator
19-06-2005, 08:53 AM
I got a demo of this game and its awesome!!! So im tryin to get hold of it at the mo....wot do u lot think bout it?

~Buddah~
19-06-2005, 12:33 PM
i have never heard of it. is it good. and what genre is it/

Lee-yoshi
19-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Its a racing game that came out about a month or two ago.

You shouldnt have that much of a problem trying to get hold of it, it didnt sell very well :P However saying that, as far as racing games go, it does look fairly interesting, and the race track builder looks very interesting indeed...

Ashinator
23-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Well I'm buyin it Saturday cos its just a nutty drivin game...go flyin ova ridicously massive jumps....bounce across water...do loop the loops...sounds like a rollercoater.

darkice
23-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Its a racing game that came out about a month or two ago.

You shouldnt have that much of a problem trying to get hold of it, it didnt sell very well :P However saying that, as far as racing games go, it does look fairly interesting, and the race track builder looks very interesting indeed...

you'd think the bad selling ones would be easy to find but when i want one the stores tell me they sent the stocks back !? god i hate GAME sometimes...

still oddball of a title :)

Ashinator
27-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Well I got it now and it ROCKS! I picked up the last copy from me local GAME in Queen St. in Cardiff. I'm now tryin to design me own lvls:P

~Buddah~
27-06-2005, 07:37 PM
how detailed can you make them?

Ashinator
28-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Quite well actually u can detail pretty much everythin.