PDA

View Full Version : bazooka(related to ivan's news)

Thesord
12-10-2003, 11:41 PM
some guy online gave me an inferno bazooka,but my humar equiped it.WTF? I thought it was ranger only?!
i can give it to u oline to see 4 urself

decswxaqz
12-10-2003, 11:55 PM
Nope. It's perfectly equippable by HUmars. Don't worry its not hacked. Although why you would want to use one on a HUmar is beyond me :rolleyes:. I know your not saying that but still....

Thesord
12-10-2003, 11:56 PM
wasnt sure,btw i dont use it.
Healso gave me some more weps,and i bt theyre all duped.

GOLDIE
13-10-2003, 06:46 PM
My HUma has an inferno bazooka, i like it alot...I bet its duped tho....

Thesord
14-10-2003, 06:44 PM
U should dupe just to have back-ups in case of FSOD,nothing more.

Ivan
14-10-2003, 08:30 PM
My HUcaseal can use a Inferno as well. I think what you are talking about zero that only RAs can use are NUG-Bazookas

Thesord
14-10-2003, 08:41 PM
I know,I was just in doubt because I thought it was a RA only weapon.

Aaron_Blitzmage
14-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Thesord
U should dupe just to have back-ups in case of FSOD,nothing more.

Bad advice. Very bad habit once you dupe it's like smoking you will find it very hard to quit.
I Found it hard to quit but in the end I managed.

Thesord
15-10-2003, 11:55 AM
well not me,so easy not to dupe.

Ivan
16-10-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Aaron_Blitzmage
Bad advice. Very bad habit once you dupe it's like smoking you will find it very hard to quit.
I Found it hard to quit but in the end I managed.

Actually if you can "maintain" yourself, these can be set limits.
Becasue I use dupping and for tht reason and nothing else.

Aaron_Blitzmage
16-10-2003, 08:00 AM
The point I was making if you start duping you can't quit as it takes your will away.
You still have your dupes and have no intention of throwing them away and you will use them evreytime you get FSOD.
So you havent quit and you don't want to.

Thesord
16-10-2003, 06:19 PM
SEGA made fsod-high risk servers.It's not always our fault.

Aaron_Blitzmage
16-10-2003, 07:11 PM
FSOD is easy to overcome because I only have the weapon that I need out and all the rest are not very valueble and easy to replace.
Since equipped items can't be lost there is no problem.

GOLDIE
29-10-2003, 04:56 PM
FSOD is easy to overcome because I only have the weapon that I need out and all the rest are not very valueble and easy to replace.
Since equipped items can't be lost there is no problem.

Or even better, just stick all ur stuff in bank :) .

Thesord
29-10-2003, 09:02 PM
The point I was making if you start duping you can't quit as it takes your will away.
You still have your dupes and have no intention of throwing them away and you will use them evreytime you get FSOD.

Yes,I would use them incase of FSOD,nothing else.And about taking the will off u,that's true,but I didn't start and I'm not going to.I even got rid of a duped mag I had,I was using it to boost my Sauron Skyly HUcast until I had the legit mag good,but u know what I ended up doing?I droped the dupe and started using the legit one,and it's still weak.And yes,having a weak mag gave more will to play PSO.:rolleyes: :D

Aaron_Blitzmage
30-10-2003, 01:24 AM
TThis sounds a lot like dupers annonomus apart from it isn't annonomus. :P

Bob: "Hi my names Bob"
Crowd of people: "Hi Bob!"
Bob: I'm here because I used dupes in PSO and want to quit....but I'm addicted!"
*Bob starts crying*
Crowd of people: O_o' errrr yeah don't worry we are here for you."

Ivan
30-10-2003, 09:30 PM

Well you can't "yell" at me anymore!! hahahahah Cause I dunno if youve heard but:

I HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE 100% LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLDIE
30-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Yay, well done Ivan :D .

Ivan
30-10-2003, 09:41 PM
You all act like it's todays news. Ive been legit for almost 3 weeks!

Issac
31-10-2003, 05:56 AM
You know how you said if you get fsoded you don't lose the weapon you have equipped? Does it apply to mags? Armor?

I know how to dupe but I have NEVER been tempted too. Maybe because I don't have any good rares, and I don't go online but thats aside from the point.

Aaron_Blitzmage
31-10-2003, 01:41 PM
You lose evreything you are holding apart from equiped stuff.
So you keep your Weapon, Sheild, Armor and mag that you have equiped.

Issac
02-11-2003, 05:37 PM
okay!:D Thats good news.

Thesord
02-11-2003, 06:22 PM
In my first FSOD I didn't lose anything.:cool:

Ivan
02-11-2003, 09:06 PM
It happens...

Im working on a way around FSOD (So you don't lose your itmes)

GOLDIE
03-11-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Ivan
It happens...

Im working on a way around FSOD (So you don't lose your itmes)

Its imposible to prevent FSOD perminatly, so just keep yer stuff in bank and everythingw ill be fine, unless u FSOD on a save screen :( .

PS: FOSD IS A RIGHT GIT, LOST MY MAG :eek: DONT HAVE 1 NOW :( .

Ivan
03-11-2003, 09:01 PM
Don't doubt me. Your talking to Ivan. Maybe not Decswxaqz, but Ivan. Have I ever been wrong before?:rolleyes:

Thesord
03-11-2003, 09:02 PM
Except about that time when you said the sharks weren't hungry...:p (jk lol).
So,how are you going to go around FSOD?:eek:

Ivan
03-11-2003, 09:22 PM
I almost have got it figured out, Im just gonna get offliine soon and try FSODing myself. (Yeh its ez to do) and try what I was think during my study hour in school today. (Yeah I had my homework done. Im a fricking A student!:D :rolleyes: :p

Thesord
03-11-2003, 09:29 PM
try FSODing myself
The way you said it sounds funny lol.:p
Yes but can you post it here before you forget how?(The solution of course!:p).

Ivan
03-11-2003, 09:31 PM
What if it's not true? : P

Thesord
04-11-2003, 12:19 PM
Doesn't matter:p .

Hyozanryu
25-11-2003, 09:45 PM
uhhh.

what happens in a FSOD. Ive never been online, hopefully maybe by xmas, I want so i wont freak out and throw the controller against the wall and brak the disk.

Ivan
26-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Hyozanryu
uhhh.

what happens in a FSOD. Ive never been online, hopefully maybe by xmas, I want so i wont freak out and throw the controller against the wall and brak the disk.

Despite this questions has been asked many times, I love to answer it.

FSOD, stands for "Frozen Screen of Death" PSO players have nicknamed it since the DC version of PSO. What happens is, your screen freezes, and it makes a wierd broken record sound. You lose any weapons, items, etc. that arent equiped to you. You dont lose anything in your bank. Wich is why it is reccomended that you deposit all your items before, and after you enter a game, or go online. Becasue thats most likely when ull get one. But dont worry, its proven fact (by me) that legit players dpnt get FSOD very often at all.

Thesord
27-11-2003, 12:27 AM
And if you have it during a save(With the memory card screen one.),you'll probably lose your character's data.

Ivan
27-11-2003, 07:07 PM
Known as corruption, also the #1 reason of corruption