PDA

View Full Version : NEED Help! PSOBB Principals Quest #3-2 in the Mines!

Super Galaxy Bl
08-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I had some trouble figuring out where this post would go, so mods, move it at your descretion.

I'm having trouble in PSO:BB. It's with one of the Principals Quests, #3-2, which is in the mines, where you have to kill all the monsters, and then escape before the 5-minute clock runs out. I can't figure out how to escape.

If it makes any difference, the warp that I use just before the monster room(the room that the timer starts in) is the one closest to the door, on the left, which leads to the S-Shaped Room. Would Someone give me a detailed guide(and posssibly a map) of what to do, and which rooms to go to? Thanks in advance!

Also, in the original PSOPC Version, does the principal have quests in the same manner as PSOBB(as in, to progress the game and unlock the next level), or is this a new exclusive feature to BB? Thanks!

Moonwraith
08-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Government quests are exclusive to BB, PSOPC is basically DCv2 on the PC.

As for 3-2, I'm sure this question has been asked before. I'll try explaining it, but I'm not that good at explaining

After the S-shaped room and the little cutscene, go north until you reach the room with two warps (one on the left side and one on the right), go north again, and then turn left. You should be in a room with a load of laser fences are laser gates, disable the fences and activate the switch - this gets rid of the smoke blocking your way to the exit.

After this, go back into into the room with two warps and take the one on your left. This will take you to a little room with three exits and some traps. Go north, into the next room and take the warp in the centre, ignoring the monsters. Activate the computer and take the warp. Get back to the room with the monsters, ignore them again and take the door at the far end. Run up and take the tele. Job done, there you go, hope that helps. Sorry it's rather long-winded. I should be more concise :P

Super Galaxy Bl
08-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks, I finally beat it! Your guide was perfect! Although, I sort of panicked at the end, because you weren't quite clear on if I should go left or right at the end, but luckily I made it. Thanks!

You know, I really hate school work, because all this month, during the Open Beta Period of PSOBB, I havn't had time to play, so right now, I'm trying to beat the game, as fast as possible.

Fabo Craven
08-06-2005, 08:09 PM
umm..you can never beat the game,its open ended. Anyway the Beta Version doesnt have alot of the stuff the real game has(quests mostly)

Anti Hacker
08-06-2005, 10:25 PM
In my book beating ultimate dark falz after all the solo quests is completing the game. Go play morrowind, then you will understand what open ended means. Or just wait for Oblivion to come out.

http://elderscrolls.phx.pl/oblivion/screen_25.jpg
(In-game shot of upcoming oblivion, in the TES series there arent classes just races so it is more open ended).

However, I doubt it will re-create the feeling of finding a nice shiny red box!

Has anyone had the odd water in this quest you have to wal not run over to reach the last teleport? I had it once, but then didnt 3 other times.

Moonwraith
08-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Has anyone had the odd water in this quest you have to wal not run over to reach the last teleport? I had it once, but then didnt 3 other times.
You disable it with a switch, which is probably why you didn't get it those 3 times. I've never walked through it myself, I've always hit the switch.

Super Galaxy Bl
09-06-2005, 02:24 AM
Okay, I know this is going to be even more of a stretch than my last request, but I need help in the ruins, Principals quest #4-2 I believe, where you have to get the data from the crystals. I once again get turned around, and lost. I would greatly appreciate any help that you have to offer. Thanks in Advance.

Anti Hacker
09-06-2005, 05:59 PM
The help is leave no store room un-checked and kill like there is no tomorrow. Get a strong team together.

Super Galaxy Bl
09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Ok, I figure that since I already have this topic going, I might aswell post this here:

I need a team to Help me in the PSO: Blue Burst Principal's Ruins Quest #4-2(the one where you have to get the info on the crystals), here's some information:

Teammates should:
-be at least level 25(I am level twenty-seven)
-have a good understanding of the Ruins-maps
-be able to help within the next day's time
-have done this quest before(at least once)

I'm looking for a crew of at least two people, if possible.

Here's my info:
Draun_888
RAcast
Level 27
Oceanus Server(Server 5 I believe), Block 8, Lobby 4

Once I can gather at least two people, I will post here saying when to meet me(at the above location). Do not go onto the server without me replying to your post here. Note- I NEED to be able to complete this quest before the PSOBB Beta Period runs out, because I might not be able to play for the full version. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Super Galaxy Bl
09-06-2005, 08:21 PM
I've decided that I'll be online for now, I'll be leveling up in the ruins, in the block, server, and lobby I mentioned in my previous post. The name of the game will be MK, and the password will be loadup. If you decide to join I ask you to do so as soon as possible. Thanks in Advance!

Edit- If I'm not where I said I was(Oceanus, Block 8, Lobby 4), then make a post here, and I'll get back to you asap.