PDA

View Full Version : PSO GC's final downfall

Legato2471
08-06-2005, 07:48 AM
Fingaz, +Blunt, and their followers are killing PSO. +Splif, OptimusPrime, Flawless Zero, all of them.

Altair was on perma lockdown today.

Vega 1 was taken down

Vega 2 and 3 were NOLsded. (Crash that hits all clients no anti for it)

Mintaka 2 was taken offline

Mintaka 10 is under FSOD lockdown

Sorry about Blunt. He was never trying to save PSO. I wasn't either, but I didn't plan on destroying it like this. However, I am on the verge of acquiring a new proxy. Myself and possibly 2 or 3 other people are going to try and stop them from killing the servers.

For now, all players should stay scattered into small groups. The EU ships seem untouched, but DO NOT gather in one place, that will bring them to you faster than you can say "Oh noes corrupted!"

I don't want to see PSO die yet, neither do any of you I bet.

~DiZ

*side note* Only Fing and Blunt have the proxy, the rest of them just FSOD lobbies.

NetNomad
08-06-2005, 08:21 AM
I wondered what happened to Altair today. Are you sure it's them? I remember once I heard ST took down Vega 1... for a while.

Antares 8 is also gone, or at least was the last time I checked. Other than that Antares sems untouched...

What exactly do you mean by FSOD "lockdown"?

EDIT: What happens if you're in a locked game when they decide to kill the block you're in?

+BLUNT
08-06-2005, 02:54 PM
well really its losers like eternal x and them who abuse proxy.i just fsod proxy noobs. ill keel u all. that aint nuthin mane it worse for urselves then

EDIT -Ria: Offensive language deleted, do not swear like that ever on these forums.

masterofchaos
08-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey were not found of fsoders and watch your language.

RaMarJay
08-06-2005, 04:13 PM
aw crap, they are gonna ruin it :'( , dammit it, i don't want it to end this soon

well u know the saying, one bad apple...

masterofchaos
08-06-2005, 04:18 PM
aw crap, they are gonna ruin it :'( , dammit it, i don't want it to end this soon

well u know the saying, one bad apple...
How bout it I am never going online in a pso game ever aain unless its free I am sick of hackers and all of these people they think they are cool because they can make some lower levle kids mad or even sad because they got corrupted man if I ever find out one of these guys house adress and I am near it I am going to corrupt them and break there little ang ar disk half and hand it back to them.

RaMarJay
08-06-2005, 04:33 PM
or just do that to their back and they won't do any hacking again. there will always be a$$holes there to make it worse for others. I just learned to avoid them but this sounds frikkin serious :(

Legato2471
08-06-2005, 04:51 PM
well really its losers like eternal x and them who abuse proxy.i just fsod proxy noobs. that aint nuthin mane it worse for urselves then

You've abused the proxy. Oh, and you are a proxy noob. You can't hack to save your ****ing life. You just bend over for Fingaz everytime he tells you to do something

Teh EkwEE
08-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Legato, as much as I don't like you, you and Eternal have realized what you have done and are trying to redeem yourselves. For that I respect you.

I'd never thought I'd say this but, if you have to start a hacking war and kill these bitches, kill them till they leave and never come back. Taking entire ships and blocks down is serious ****..........and if you have a proxy to protect yourselves and kill them, then do it soon.............annihilate them.......

Phantom_RAcast
08-06-2005, 06:57 PM
I wondered what happened to Altair today. Are you sure it's them? I remember once I heard ST took down Vega 1... for a while.

Antares 8 is also gone, or at least was the last time I checked. Other than that Antares sems untouched...

What exactly do you mean by FSOD "lockdown"?

EDIT: What happens if you're in a locked game when they decide to kill the block you're in?
a friend of mine was in altair, he said it was like an eternal lag, and I dont think ST were the ones that took vega down that time

Ivan
08-06-2005, 07:01 PM
That's why we should release the ip address and serial access codes to any surviving gc members so they can play on the nice safe bb members while the hax0rs battle it over in an epic quest to save what ST doesn't care about...what a good movie script...:P

Teh EkwEE
08-06-2005, 08:03 PM
I wish GC had some private player owned servers.........that would be nice....... Too bad it's just a dream, at this point in time anyway.......:(

Legato2471
08-06-2005, 09:02 PM
******** does, and Kohle is making a server.

Hrith
08-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Discussion about illegal servers is forbidden.

Consider this thread locked until a moderator of this section arrives, anyone that posts after me will receive a warning for it.

Legato2471
08-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Eh I'll take a warning.

Kefka, you over reacted. I merely stated who had private servers. It wasn't as though I was giving people links to them, serial numbers, IP addresses to connect or talk of making my own server. =/

Eternal X
08-06-2005, 11:46 PM
Discussion about illegal servers is forbidden.

Consider this thread locked until a moderator of this section arrives, anyone that posts after me will receive a warning for it.

um that was gay lol

we can't even name the servers? rofl

Ria
09-06-2005, 12:19 AM
hmm --;

This thread is crazy, swearing left right and center. Please get back to the topic :)

Legato2471
09-06-2005, 01:29 AM
There wasn't much swearing, and we can't get on topic cause the thread was "locked" so this is my second warning for explaining everything. =p

RaMarJay
09-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Right there is what is ruining gc pso

Sariana
09-06-2005, 04:09 PM
I hadn't been online with PSO in quite some time till yesterday, so I didn't know that Vega was the den of thieves so to speak, lol. Wound up getting FSODded four times in one hour, twice by some kid named TheDeath (he's a gray and blue RAmar; he only SODded me the second time because I called him on it after I met up with him again after he SODded me the first time), and twice by someone else whose name escapes me at this moment. Needless to say, I'm staying out of Vega, lol.

The way I see it, the GC servers are going to rot away just like the DC servers did. After a while, the nonhackers will be all chased away, leaving the servers to the weirdos. ST will eventually close 'em all down, and I'll have paid $50 for a wireless console router for nothing. :P

Yes, yes, I've already read that thread about some people planning on forcing ST's servers to close themselves and setting up free ones, but at the risk of reviving an old thread and topic, I'm staying out of that mess. For now, I'll just grin and bear the FSODs; I'm not letting a bunch of morons and kiddies with nothing better to do than hack and boot people just for kicks get to me or interfere with my PSO online experience.

Serpent7
09-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Also, if they think Sega can't retreive their user data, they're insane, imo. Correct me if I'm wrong, you tecchies, but surely a proxy can still be identified? I mean, the hackers have to send data packets through somehow, and using some service like tracert would get Sega somewhere? Of course, I'm making "guesstimates", if I'm talking out of my behind, someone tell me please.

Sariana
09-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Also, if they think Sega can't retreive their user data, they're insane, imo. Correct me if I'm wrong, you tecchies, but surely a proxy can still be identified? I mean, the hackers have to send data packets through somehow, and using some service like tracert would get Sega somewhere? Of course, I'm making "guesstimates", if I'm talking out of my behind, someone tell me please.

See, that's what I figured, too. But, like you, I have no idea if that's right or not. I'd like to think ST can identify whomever they want...but then that makes no sense. Why wouldn't they get rid of those people they know for a fact are hacking? Oh, wait...it's ST. My bad. :P

Seriously, though, I think it's harder to retrieve user data since it's all pretty much stored in the memory card, even the network settings; it's much easier to get someone's data on BB because everything's stored online in Sega's servers (and mark my words, someone's going to learn how to hack into a player's hard drive using BB some day; I'd bet money on it). In the GC version, it's easy to change the network settings around and switch up proxies, firewalls, and the like, so I guess it'd be kind of hard to trace someone if they keep changing their settings. Of course, I, too, could also be talking out of my butt. XD; I'm not that familiar with network settings and such on the Cube.

That's why I hate that User Abuse form...it requires you to give the abuser's Guild Card number. But hackers never give out their cards, so that kind of defeats the purpose of the form...you pretty much can't complain if you don't know their Card Number. =/

Phantom_RAcast
09-06-2005, 06:40 PM
finding there IP address could be difficult if they do a good job of spoofing it. but yeah I'm sure ST could have a auto blocker for harmfull packets

Teh EkwEE
09-06-2005, 07:08 PM
RAmar Jay, what is killing the GC servers, is and always will be the hackers, Remember how long it took for the kiddies to get chased off from the DC? They stayed until the very last days, I don't want to wait that long to play online, the way I figure it. If ST wants my money then they'll have to work for, i.e. permanent bans on the *******s...........

Legato, those servers were for the DC........ --;

Phantom_RAcast
09-06-2005, 07:51 PM
No, ******* also made a gc server

Serpent7
09-06-2005, 09:31 PM
See, that's what I figured, too. But, like you, I have no idea if that's right or not. I'd like to think ST can identify whomever they want...but then that makes no sense. Why wouldn't they get rid of those people they know for a fact are hacking? Oh, wait...it's ST. My bad. :P

Seriously, though, I think it's harder to retrieve user data since it's all pretty much stored in the memory card, even the network settings; it's much easier to get someone's data on BB because everything's stored online in Sega's servers (and mark my words, someone's going to learn how to hack into a player's hard drive using BB some day; I'd bet money on it). In the GC version, it's easy to change the network settings around and switch up proxies, firewalls, and the like, so I guess it'd be kind of hard to trace someone if they keep changing their settings. Of course, I, too, could also be talking out of my butt. XD; I'm not that familiar with network settings and such on the Cube.

That's why I hate that User Abuse form...it requires you to give the abuser's Guild Card number. But hackers never give out their cards, so that kind of defeats the purpose of the form...you pretty much can't complain if you don't know their Card Number. =/

We critisize Sega, but you know, maybe it's a tough job keeping everything going. =/

I never thought about this before, but I recently broke into my school system. Reason is my business. :P The sysadmin knew it was me, (as I have a bit of a reputation) and called me in. And you know what, I haven't noticed it before, but he looked so tired. I thought about it, and decided that sitting infront of that screen all day, CAN be tiring. Don't laugh, because I know what it's like.

Anyway, my point is, Sega probably are doing something about it.

Whatever the case though, this is too big an event to be ignored. Sega WILL do something about it, but I think that perhaps they'll do it discreetly. Why? Because they don't want bad publicity.

I personally believe that either:

a) The technicians at Sega don't know much about what they're doing...

Or b) They do know what they're doing, but it takes time.

(Sorry for long post... :D )

+BLUNT
09-06-2005, 10:27 PM
blah blah blah u whiny bitches

Ria
09-06-2005, 11:50 PM
And you can suck my balls, you inexperienced lil' hacking ****.....You know NOTHING about hacking, other than what you can do with that 30 dollar disk you bought at the local Wal-Mart. Chupas mis juevos. Todos los dias...........yes that's right. You suck my balls. Everyday.........:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Yeah, nice one Ekwee... talking at his level really won't help this situation. You're staff member, try to be more polite?

This thread is considerd locked now...