PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Snarf... are you legit?

Infinite8
02-06-2005, 11:47 PM
I've been inspired by Fabo Craven to make this club, Anti-Snarf. Now if he did what I put on my siggy or not I don't know yet, but he talked about doing it...
Anyway, this club is all about legitness... if you don't like non-legitness and hackers and so on, well then your welcome to join, you can ask to join either on this thread or pm me and you will be added to the memberlist.
All I ask you in return is to put Anti-Snarf somewhere in your siggy, to show that you are legit.
Any commets/questions?
Infinite8's outty... LUL :P

Edit: The Snarf GUN is a hacked yellow handgun that is in red writting instead of yellow, and deals 1000+ damage, just in case you were wondering.

Edit2: whiteninja tells me that snarf is a S-rank weapon.... so I have some questions that need to be answered to make sure that the one I'm talking about is non-legit. First, does a snarf do 1000+ damage per shot? And are S-rank weapons written in red instead of llow, like normal special weapons?
Oh, and by the way, Fabo didn't actually do what I put in my siggy, he was just thinking about doing it. Tis a long story....

Teh EkwEE
02-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Yes S-Ranks are written in red, but they won't do over 1000 damage unless hacked......

Infinite8
03-06-2005, 12:03 AM
Okay, thanks Teh EkwEE, and if I remember correctly, I think they said that it had 100/100/100/0 or something like that, so I was right it is a hacked weapon....
Well I guess that means that I can keep the club the same name, unless someone can come up with a better one, that will make it recognizable that we stand for being legit.

Double Edge
03-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Maybe I'll join, maybe not. I'm kind of a guy who supports all groups and I don't really want to join a group, per se. We'll see, though.

Infinite8
03-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey, I don't hate anybody, not even hackers, I just dislike some people's actions...
And, yes, I've noticed that you don't really join in any groups...
Tis your choice, whatever you wish, and nothing more...

Teh EkwEE
03-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Maybe I'll join, maybe not. I'm kind of a guy who supports all groups and I don't really want to join a group, per se. We'll see, though.

You don't want to join a group eh? Well then, how bout handin' them there moddin' privgles over to myelf, eh, eh?

Infinite8
03-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Whatch out... he might bann you... oh wait he doesn't have that authority.... so why do you want his modd status... LUL!
Anyway.. back on topic... see I don't hafta be a md to say that...
*Gets slapped by DE*

whiteninja
03-06-2005, 01:21 AM
I think they said that it had 100/100/100/0 or something like thatSince S-Ranks don't have %'s and they can't be added, then that is definitely a hack...

I'm in.... Now I just need to figure out where to cut a few characters from my signature..... 500 limit....

Infinite8
03-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Ummm... flurg...
Don't hurt me!!!!
Bunny...
*flees before this becomes ugly*

whiteninja
03-06-2005, 03:39 AM
Maybe I'll shorten the "Flurg!" thing, but I'm NOT takin' out the Bunny, and I'm not taking out my guide, and I'm not taking out my characters.

Archer
04-06-2005, 07:47 AM
I don't insanely hate them as a person (most of the time), so don't get the wrong picture about me ;). I do hate what they do and how they ruin the game for others. I put in my petition to sign up ;).

ZodakX
05-06-2005, 03:24 AM
I think legits and hackers/dupers/whatever-they-call-themselves square off more than the Republcans and Democrats...
I'm legit, but not really proud of it. I'd be more proud if legits didn't seem like whiners or dishonorable players. All of the posts I've seen regarding "legitness" were usually started by legits, and a lot of times verbally assault dupers. Why do you persist? Most of the time the dupers don't even defend themselves. To me that's dishonorable. I apologize if I'm stepping on your toes, but that's not my intention. I'm just trying to shed some light on the "darker side" of this topic, so you can see from both sides. But, call me what you will, I won't be back to defend myself. Besides, if you do, you'll just be proving my point further for all you will read this.

Fabo Craven
05-06-2005, 04:37 AM
no this isnt about us ranting about how legit is the only way to go and how cheating is bad, but its more that Hackers/Dupers should try to keep their works away from the unsuspecting public of legit players. There are alot of people who would nt think twice about someone giving away a item,since they may not know what it is exactly. Thi isnt about us whining or crying about hackers/dupers-heck all legit players are a little unlegit(i call piping unlegit,because you are cheating the system)
My freind who got the weapon doesnt even know how to get it and doesnt seem to understand that duping is wrong. Most newbies online get all these hacked weapons and they dont even know what they are. Dont be quite so quick to judge us,and our cause. It is not my intetion to start a flame war and sorry if this sounds like flaming(if it is can some mod delete it please, thanks)

Archer
05-06-2005, 04:58 AM
I think legits and hackers/dupers/whatever-they-call-themselves square off more than the Republcans and Democrats...
I'm legit, but not really proud of it. I'd be more proud if legits didn't seem like whiners or dishonorable players. All of the posts I've seen regarding "legitness" were usually started by legits, and a lot of times verbally assault dupers. Why do you persist? Most of the time the dupers don't even defend themselves. To me that's dishonorable. I apologize if I'm stepping on your toes, but that's not my intention. I'm just trying to shed some light on the "darker side" of this topic, so you can see from both sides. But, call me what you will, I won't be back to defend myself. Besides, if you do, you'll just be proving my point further for all you will read this.

Listen. First of all, I'm not flaming you, so sorry if it looks that way ;). Now, I don't mind if they do their hacking, cheating or duping offline; however, in an online enviornment, real people get affected by their actions. Some dupers are innocent people just trying to have a good time in a tough game. Other dupers just do it to rip people off and get good items that the other person worked hard to get. Now that person who looked so long to get this weapon to trade, gets something that was fabricated by the duper/hacker/or w/e :P. You may ask yourself "why don't they just not trade?". Has it come down to this, where everyone has to be paranoid and worry about some person looking to rip them off? Some people may say "so? what's the difference, it's still the same item". Well, that's true; however to some people, they feel empowered to get the weapon they always wanted and that they strived for. I mean, if you are going to waste your time trying to get a particular item, might as well make sure that your time is spent wisely and rewarded accordingly ^_^. People rip off each other everyday in real life, have we sunk so low that we do it when we are enjoying recreation? This may seem like a small thing to some of you, but I have realized, that this shows the true nature of our society. Also, may I point out, isn't is illegal to hack/use dupes online (although it isn't always enforced)? I understand what you mean though, people shouldn't go down too hard on the dupers and judge them so harshly. Verbal assault is definately unacceptable.

Serpent7
05-06-2005, 08:54 PM
*Whooooosh!*

The thread flies away!

Infinite8
09-06-2005, 11:48 PM
And lands here, in the hacks/cheats section....
I agree with all of your opinions, ZodakX, Archer, Fabo...
And I don't hate them...I don't intend to whine or flame them...I just wanna let people know that I'm legit and they can trust me... though I don't have online... I don't like the effects of the duping/hacking...
I'm not gonna fight over wether I'm going about this the wrong way or not...
This is how I'm handeling it... I'm standing up for what I believe in... not trying to bring people down who believe otherwise....
End o' Story...
My thanks to you, ZodakX...truley(no sarcasm)... an honest thanks...I needed someone to point som'n like that out...

Anti Hacker
10-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Heh this sounds interesting but unfortunately i have less than no space left in my siggy atm (should probably reduce it :( ).

Infinite8
11-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Who cares if you have room in your siggy or not.... I can at least add you in my siggy... that is if you wanna join.
(Nice to see ya around!)

Anti Hacker
12-06-2005, 03:47 PM
No Kefka says it's already a bit to big so I deleted the space between the two images but he'll have a go if I make it bigger. And that's understandable.

Infinite8
14-06-2005, 01:51 AM
???.... uhhh so that was a no to me... right?......
You're siggy looks good as it is.... its awesomeness....

Anti Hacker
15-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Hah hah my sig is not awesomeness check out someone like Double Edges, now thats a good sig! Anyway, maybe if i make my sig a bit smaller I could fit it in, but I'm not sure if I can because my images would become all distorted.

Infinite8
16-06-2005, 02:01 AM
Don't worry about fitting it in.... you can just join the "club" without it... just tell me if you're still interested....
And yes Douby E's siggy rules....

Poo Fly
19-06-2005, 08:13 PM
i'll Join happily :D

Infinite8
19-06-2005, 08:28 PM
YAY!!! A new member! I'll add you!

Anti Hacker
20-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah add me dude why not :D

Infinite8
20-06-2005, 10:47 PM