PDA

View Full Version : How To Tell If Your Item Is hacked?

chrizkerr2
29-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Iam just wondering is there an easier way to tell if your item is a hacked item or a legit one?

Just i went on my Level 59 character for the first time in like a year, and he has a nice selection of items, some of which i cant tell which are legit and which are not (When i first started the char a friend of mine, just gave me a load of stuff which made the game way to easy and got to like level 20 in the first few hours)

So some of the stuff this char has is:

Proto Regene Gear (Coundet find this item listed in the item database)
Chao (I can tell this is hacked)
Red Ring (Same as above)
Gravition Plate (Have no idea wether legit or not)
Double Cannon (Same as above)
Varista (Same)
Custom Ray ver.00 (same)

So for a few of those i would like to know which are legit and which not, but have no idea on how to tell...

So what would be the easiest?

dnd
29-05-2005, 06:49 PM
well this items are stupid to hack

Varista
Custom Ray ver.00
Gravition Plate
Proto Regene Gear
trust they are easy to find

not sure on the cannon

the others are most properly hacked

day
29-05-2005, 09:16 PM
good point dnd anyways what about things like mags, how would you tell if you had a lv200 mag that was hacked surely you'd just think it was a normal mag

dnd
29-05-2005, 09:46 PM
sometimes you will not get a rare in ages then you equip a diffrent wep or mag then find lods of rares

Phantom_RAcast
29-05-2005, 09:55 PM
what are the %s on the weps? I highly doubt the double cannon is legit

chrizkerr2
29-05-2005, 10:51 PM
what are the %s on the weps? I highly doubt the double cannon is legit

%'s?

Is that the one where it has, Native, A.Beast, Machine and Dark?

If so, its 100% on Machine, and thats it.

Todd
29-05-2005, 11:26 PM
100?!?!?!?!!!?!??! It's hacked alright, oooooh its hacked.....

Anti Hacker
31-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Unles you think someone would find a lavis cannon, syncesta, and make a double cannon which is extremely rare just for you it is 100% a dupe or hack. Just get rid of it, it's a stupidly over-powered weapon anyway.

Ivan
31-05-2005, 04:25 PM
It's almost too easy to tell. Look at your characters level, what difficulty mode you're on and so forth. You need to be in ultimate CCA and beat the Gibbles as a whitill. The finding 2 syncestas and being Lv59 or 37, you'd be god of PSO. So your DC is illegit. Basically just look at those factors...Also look for items with 127% or items with 100% stats but they add more than 100%. Meaning their 300% on that stat. List any items you want checked I'm certain I can identify anything for you.

I really need to make a Hacking/Cheats FAQ. :S :P

Anti Hacker
31-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Also the god units cannot be "+", "++", "-" or "--". Just thought I'd point that out.

Phantom_RAcast
31-05-2005, 07:14 PM
hmm.. quick question. can devil units have "+" "++" pr "-" "--"?

dnd
31-05-2005, 08:33 PM
no they can not

zero132132
31-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Easiest way to tell...

If it has insane percents on it... chances are it is hacked. If it is a mag that is over level 200 hacked, or if it has weird photon blasts. If it is an extremely rare item that you did not find yourself it is most likely hacked. If it a god/unit with +/- on it it's hacked. And finally, if is has a weird S-Rank name, it is not hacked but duped (close enough I guess).

Ivan
31-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Also the god units cannot be "+", "++", "-" or "--". Just thought I'd point that out.
You're half right. Those are availible on rare equips on the Xbox version, but not gamecube version.

Anti Hacker
01-06-2005, 09:35 AM
I did not know they were available in XBOX, but hey I only play cube so I do need the occasional correction :D Do hero units have +/- ?

Mirage
04-06-2005, 04:44 PM
I dont even know how to hack... lol
ive found 3 mags in thee mines before... out of boxes, is that rare?
but is there any other mags you can find apart from the normal mags?

Mirinee
04-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Yes, God units can have minus in the old Version2 as well. Not seen any plusses :S.
Do hero units have +/- ? As in hero ability? No.

New level 5 MAGs are not at all rare. You can't find other types, but you can find MAG cells online on certain holidays.

rena-ko
04-06-2005, 08:30 PM
you people seem to not even know what a hack is, huh?

hacks are mags with 1300 levels, hacks are weapons with an area percentage that isnt divideable with 5.

you most likely got dupes. it doesnt need a rocket scientist do produce them, just someone being associal enough.
also keep in mind that with that addition to gallons shop you can add percentages to weapons (not to sranks and not to hit) via photondrops / -spheres. again, if you have a weapon with 100% in two or three areas, this would most likely mean that the photonspheres used for those addition (1 ps = 30%, 20 pd = 5%) for that got duped.

this narrows it down to:
-obviously hacked & (mass)duped (the three dark weapons, mags with more than 200 level, 0 def, etc)
-maybe hacked & duped (good weapons with insanely high hit)
-obviously duped (99 photonspheres)
-maybe duped (your everyday sealed JS)

NetNomad
04-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes, this is why one should only really accept 9-star weapons, and certain common 10-stars like Angry Fist or Guilty Light. Other than that, it shouldn't really be looked upon as legit IMO.

Ivan: One step ahead of you, I'm getting close to finishing a self-made guide in webpage form, which I'll upload alongside my character page (who knows, I might even turn these collective things into a whole site).

Red King
04-06-2005, 09:47 PM
any more items to look out for? i dont want any hacked items around my game

jarl
04-06-2005, 10:18 PM
if anyone offers you a 12 star online, reject it no matter what. 12 stars are just untradeables. no-one would trade a 12 star, end of story.

rena-ko
04-06-2005, 10:23 PM
i'd be neglecting anything as present from people i just met that isnt a shop-rare or higher than a 9 star with so so %.

Red King
04-06-2005, 10:27 PM
yeh a 12 star being traded is obviousley hacked and they'll get it agen

rena-ko
04-06-2005, 10:36 PM
yeh a 12 star being traded is obviousley hacked and they'll get it agen

duped. its duped. not necessarily hacked.
you know how much effort it is to actually 'create' an item from scratch? at least more than duping it which takes about 5 seconds at most.

Red King
04-06-2005, 10:41 PM
duped. its duped. not necessarily hacked.
you know how much effort it is to actually 'create' an item from scratch? at least more than duping it which takes about 5 seconds at most.
well its not like i'd really know.. i aint a hacker.. i havnt the slightest clue about the whole cheat scene

rena-ko
04-06-2005, 10:47 PM
um... i lengthly posted about what is what a page ago? >_>

Red King
04-06-2005, 10:56 PM
um... i lengthly posted about what is what a page ago? >_>
eh sorry.... i aint all that good at paying attention...
if it was in a big post then i wont have read it coz i never liked
to read the long stuff :cool: lol

rena-ko
04-06-2005, 11:13 PM
yeah you seem to be that kind of person to me ;)

Red King
04-06-2005, 11:15 PM
yeah you seem to be that kind of person to me ;)
lol yeh thats just wot i am...... well to u im that kind of ANDROID lol

Anti Hacker
10-06-2005, 02:10 PM
If it is above 9 stars with more than 10% (any stats overall) no one would give it to you, so decline it.

letherest
18-06-2005, 08:47 PM
say if you make the double cannon is it hacked or no

NetNomad
18-06-2005, 08:57 PM
If you use duped/hacked items to make it then yes. You said in another thread you have FIVE double cannons made from Syncestas (IIRC). Dude, please, for your own sake stop accepting this stuff, none of it is legit... and stay out of Vega while you're at it (probably where you got all this).

letherest
18-06-2005, 09:00 PM
who or wats vega

Serpent7
18-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Vega is a server for online play, that is generally renound for being full of hackers and cheaters.

Anti Hacker
18-06-2005, 10:58 PM
If you accept more then a 9-star with over 10% (overall) then you can be sure the items are NOT legit. Vega is bad.

VYSE
21-06-2005, 02:42 AM
Well i might be right or wrong but here are a lists that show items are hacked:

1, Any weapons (excpet Red weapons) are over rough max 30 upgrade
2, All enemy weakness type on weapons ( Native, Beast etc) are 60 max
3, 4 slots in rare armors ( its possible but it obviosly hacked if you've been given first time by someone else)
4, Mags IQ is over 2000 (which is stupid)

And if you want to find rares and have no dupes or hacks. Dont touch any items that you didn't find, people give them to you and only find rares by yourself.

This just a small advice for newbies but if you knew that. Dont read it.

Fabo Craven
21-06-2005, 03:34 AM
actually those are pretty nice guide lines to follow. they are mostly correct and does help out first timers with online. i usally dont accpet freebies from anyone-even on BB-and so im more sure when/if BB gets hacked that i will be ready.

Kashima
21-06-2005, 03:58 AM
If it is above 9 stars with more than 10% (any stats overall) no one would give it to you, so decline it.

now i resent that ive been known to pass out red weapons and angel harps like candy on halloween ! :P

Anti Hacker
21-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Hah hah well I'm not denying there are a few good people out there but most... Aren't! ;)

letherest
21-06-2005, 02:45 PM
not true you can get a weapon past its end of grinders its not a hack when you have 1 more monogrinder to put on it use a tri it gets in 2 lvls higher or a digrinder for 1 level higher i tryed it on two sabers there ended up diff so its not a hack if you use grinders if it has like 200 on it its a hack i found 20 hack items on my good guy and i got rid of them losers cant play fair

AznLee
23-06-2005, 02:57 AM
sometimes you will not get a rare in ages then you equip a diffrent wep or mag then find lods of rares
dnd your correct, i traded a kid once when i first started playing and didnt know anything and had a mag with everything lvl 255 pow,def,etc...
during the time i used that mag i NEVER!!!!!!! got a rare only scape dolls and millions of grinders but no rares at all. i dropped it and BAM! rares gallor :P just glad i dropped it.......