PDA

View Full Version : walk thru doors (dc)

remotecntrl12
28-05-2005, 09:28 AM
im sure you all already know what im talking about and so im prolly just talking to myself but does anyone remember on dreamcast there was a special way to get thru doors without codes. all you had o do was unequip your wep and punch and kick in the corner of the door and you got through!

Mirinee
28-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Yes, glitches. Version 1 only, though. And the Grants one and the-- ... we're not allowed to talk about those here. :P Now I'm in trouble!

remotecntrl12
29-05-2005, 01:32 AM
lol ive never heard the grants one

Anti Hacker
01-06-2005, 09:37 AM
You can still run through an already opened door if someone goes through it first and you are near to it and it's just at the end of the closing animation it makes your character look like they morph through the door. Not really a cheat at all, it just looks funny. I was sure they'd hav made solid doors by PSO:BB!

Darkside
06-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Episode 1&2 for the Gamecube also has a glitch where you can walk through doors while they are locked/closed without using any codes or proxy packets what so ever.

Ill gibs j00 hints....

1.) Works only on doors that are locked/closed, not walls.

2.) You need Ryuker and alot of TP or a Alot of Telepipes to do the trick. (10 Telepipes...don't need stacks I don't think...)---(Or a good amount of TP with Ryuker).

3.) Use the Ryuker or Telepipes as a shortcut on your controller menu (go to customize to set it up). I prefer the shortcuts you use without hitting the "R" button.

4.) Be patient and keep piping back and forth from town to the area right in front of or at the very side of the door.

5.) Everytime you pipe from town to the area in front of the door, Push forward on the controller stick....(The gray joystick you use to move your character).

This may only work online...Im not sure...but it worked for me online in the Temple area...and then again in the Sea Bed online.

Any character should be able to do this...Droids with Pipes and other characters with Ryuker or pipes...

This trick takes patience...practice with it a few times...

The thing is, everytime you reach an area you save, but right before you start to save, you can move just like, an inch. Once you have saved, DON'T MOVE! Set a pipe and keep doing the same thing in the same direction.

lol...I think I gave you more than hints. Ah its nothing big..the walk through walls codes and packets are public...This is just something I figured I would share before everyone claimed they found it out. Oh, and this will probably work on the Xbox version of Episode 1&2...Im not 100% sure cuz I don't own PSOX.

Anti Hacker
07-06-2005, 02:28 PM
You do know telling people how to use a glitch/posting codes that can enefit you is not allowed on this site? I'd edit that if i were you before a mod or admin sees it.